[2.2][Atzri viable!] Scion Ball lightning Tanky 4 Curses. Beginner Friendly!

Thank you for answering, that helps alot :)
Hi don't know if you're still keeping an eye on this build, but in the post you mentioned looking for a nuke ?

Have you considered storm call/ vaal storm call for atziri ?
hey great build! ive been using the guide for a while now and ive recently came across this and perhaps you might benefit from it as well.

so this would give you a 80% incr dmg
telephriend 님이 2015. 12. 5. 오전 4:01:35에 마지막으로 편집
"
Jollyfox 님이 작성:
Hi don't know if you're still keeping an eye on this build, but in the post you mentioned looking for a nuke ?

Have you considered storm call/ vaal storm call for atziri ?

I have but I haven't had the chance to test it out yet. I'll give it a try when I come back to PoE!
I am in the process of updating this guide for those who are interested. I am switching to a staff instead of 1h+shield this time just to see how it goes in SC perandus. 1h+ shield is still best for HC though.
Updated the guide. If there's anything lacking, or needs more details, please let me know.
Just killed Atzri with this build! It's actually much easier than expected. Once I get a curse flask going, all phases will be a breeze. I didn't realize that when she splits into four, she no longer reflects curses!! I'll update this guide more thoroughly once school eases up
Added video, updated Atzri section slightly, as well as updated current gear. 6-links are definitely not necessary! The reason I am in love with this build is that it has great progression! It's powerful early on, and gets even more powerful with more investment!!
Hello, I've just started building my first character in Essence League using your BL guide. I've got a couple questions and some confusion I'd like to clear up.

You declare that you don't need any uniques to make your build work but with 2x Doedre's Damning + the original 1 curse limit that's only 3 total curses that can be applied to any single monster. Where is the other +1 curse limit coming from? And doesn't Controlled Destruction cancel out Elemental Overload?

Can you go over the gear selections in a bit more detail? For example, are there any required flasks? What is the difference between using the staff or 1h/shield? You mention both but I can only see info on the current staff build. Also what are your thoughts on jewels and/or jewel slots in the passive tree?

EDIT: I've just hit the middle leveling phase and I finally picked up ball lightning. Sadly it's doing considerably less DPS at the moment compared to lightning tendrils, but hopefully that will change once I've leveled up a little more and gotten some good curses.

EDIT2: Ever since level 45-46 my BL outshines pretty much everything else. I have stomped everything all the way up to level 76 which has been absolutely amazing!

When I tried to kill Atziri, however, I couldn't even get to her! The Vaal guardians destroyed me. Maybe my chaos resistance is too low? The total chaos resistance in your defense screenshot is 76%, but that doesn't make any sense at all based on the current gear you linked. You have 10% on your necklace + 20% through the passive Purity of Flesh. That's a total of 30%, which doesn't even remove the 60% deficit from being in Merciless. How did you come by the other 100%?

Wreckson 님이 2016. 10. 6. 오후 8:40:16에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보