[2.2] CWDT EXTREME EDITION - AFK KILL MAP BOSSES

"
Have you attempted to try Ascendancy combo Assasin/Berserker instead of Pathfind for more survivability? I noticed in both your linked builds it seems Pathfinder is the core class.

Since in your regen build you dropped Zerker for Assasin for more crit/charges do you think it'd make sense dropping Pathfinder for Zerker? More crits = more charges and life leech to keep ourselves alive while still having a good flask recharge rate.

Just trying to think of ways to make this more better in HC.

THanks!

Well I mainly chose berserker for the 1.5% leech which is really nice with Vaal Pact. Without Vaal Pact and with how Leech works I think it's pretty much useless so I went for Assassin instead. I also go to full life about every time I use my instant life potion so all Leech would wear off anyway. I believe Increased Flask Charges Gained works with The Harvest so that's why I pick pathfinder. Assassin and Pathfinder together is easyest flask charges.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
0flip 님이 2016. 4. 8. 오후 2:24:02에 마지막으로 편집
"
0flip 님이 작성:
"
Have you attempted to try Ascendancy combo Assasin/Berserker instead of Pathfind for more survivability? I noticed in both your linked builds it seems Pathfinder is the core class.

Since in your regen build you dropped Zerker for Assasin for more crit/charges do you think it'd make sense dropping Pathfinder for Zerker? More crits = more charges and life leech to keep ourselves alive while still having a good flask recharge rate.

Just trying to think of ways to make this more better in HC.

THanks!

Well I mainly chose berserker for the 1.5% leech which is really nice with Vaal Pact. Without Vaal Pact and with how Leech works I think it's pretty much useless so I went for Assassin instead. I also go to full life about every time I use my instant life potion so all Leech would wear off anyway. I believe Increased Flask Charges Gained works with The Harvest so that's why I pick pathfinder. Assassin and Pathfinder together is easyest flask charges.

Thanks for previous answer and could you link youre life pots?
I'm farming low tier maps a bit with ( using Mind Over Matter to keep Divination Distillate active ):

For harder content I'd use:

You can put any suffix on your Diamond Flask like Curse or Bleed Immunity. ( Getting Silenced may rek you, and Enfeeble is also annoying ) At the moment I use movespeed because I like to farm fast c:
IGN SNEEDFINDER
0flip 님이 2016. 4. 8. 오후 3:47:05에 마지막으로 편집
"
0flip 님이 작성:
I'm farming low tier maps a bit with ( using Mind Over Matter to keep Divination Distillate active ):

For harder content I'd use:

You can put any suffix on your Diamond Flask like Curse or Bleed Immunity. ( Getting Silenced may rek you, and Enfeeble is also annoying ) At the moment I use movespeed because I like to farm fast c:

thanks!!!
Hey i really like the idea of the build, but it's not working as intended for me and i have no idea where your damage output comes from honestly or where i've gone wrong. Hoping for some advice

currently at 6740 hp

passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQSzD6sRDxQgFr8Yaho4HNwi4iSLJpUnLyj6Kk0tqDLRNZI6WDrYOuE7DTwFPydBh0VHRZ1H4krITeNTUlVLVcZYB18_X7Bh4mZUbqpvO2-eeA14L3loe8N85YKbgseC5IMJg9uExYV7iq-PGo9GkBGQVZo7muCboZu1n9-iAKQ5plenCKlurJixkLXytz631riTvoC-vMAawGbBBMM6ykrYvdtZ6-7sOO8O73zv6_Af8kX31_no_gr-jw==

스포일러
Damaos 님이 2016. 4. 13. 오후 1:47:05에 마지막으로 편집
BTW how you guys keep up with clicking keyboard for flasks (My finger had pain while keep clicking for this build).
commonjunks 님이 2016. 4. 12. 오전 2:02:52에 마지막으로 편집
Don't worry, you're allowed to use all 5 fingers on your hand for this build.

@Damaos read the bit on cwdt gem level calculation in the main post. Your skills need to be triggering every 1 potion and discharge every 2 potions. The CWDT gem levels you using are like 1 or 2 levels too high. Also, link your jewels.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
0flip 님이 2016. 4. 13. 오후 12:17:45에 마지막으로 편집
Managed to get a 1:33 gorge using a variant of this build.

Main difference was that I used volls+volls for discharge, and I had my cwdt set up to go off when I drink from two doedre flasks, so I could use L12 cwdt with 5.1k life.

I also used the worm jar (got the idea from user DreamScythe) to refill flasks as well as generate charges/onslaught.

My spells were 6L discharge (with life leech), 6L firestorm, 2L immortall call, 2L blade vortex, 2L arc (innervate + worms = perma onslaught), and 1L glacial casced.

In the end I had to use sibyl's lament and purity of fire+light in order to not kill myself to reflect rares with discharge. Despite 2% WM + 2% gem + 1.5% ascendancy + 1.2% harvest instant leech, I would still occasionally one-shot myself with my 45k DPU discharge. The problem is that if you 1shot a rare, you don't get to leech, so the only way to survive is to directly mitigate the reflect.

I stopped playing the build because overall the clearspeed was just OK for my standards, survivability was bad, and ease of play was bad.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Build looks really awesome, think I will give it a try. But why take EE? I mean is it because your spells fire off at always different times allowing each spell to have more resistance pen?
"
Build looks really awesome, think I will give it a try. But why take EE? I mean is it because your spells fire off at always different times allowing each spell to have more resistance pen?

Discharge with Lightning or also Fire if you have Voll's Devotion does by far the most damage. The spells are there to debuff mobs with EE by hitting them with Cold or Fire.
IGN SNEEDFINDER

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보