[2.5] Cwc Incinerate/Magma orb Deadeye/Berserker

Cwc Incinerate/Magma orb Deadeye/Berserker

This is my second character in Breach Hardcore league. I was having tons of fun with it, so I decided to make a guide on it. This is my 1st build guide, so feedback is welcome! My character is only level 71 atm, so I haven't done much higher than t3 maps but I can already see the potential for this build to clear much higher content. Well, lets get into the character.

Tree:
스포일러
Pre-Merciless Lab
Level 81

For ascendancies, rush for the path of the ranger to get the started ranger notes asap, then for uber get berserker.

Gear:
스포일러
The main thing you need for this is a +2/+3 to fire gems 5l/6l staff.

Uniques:
Kaom's Heart
This chest piece gives a ton of life and fire damage. Huge part of this builds tankiness.

Winds of Change
These gloves give a nice amount of proj damage and speed. This helps our incinerate's range so it's not so much shorter than magma orb.

Xoph's Blood
This amulet is all you could ask for as a fire build. % max life, Fire Damage, Fire pen, "cover in ash." Just all around amazing

The rest of your gear should be rares with +life and resist. You want fire damage on your amulet as well.

Jewels:
Jewels to look for:
% life
Fire damage
Projectile damage
Spell damage
Spell Damage while wielding a Staff
Cast speed
Cast speed while wielding a Staff
Cast speed with fire skills

The most important is life, then damage, then cast speed. this build doesn't need a ton of cast speed so it's the last thing to look for on jewels.

Leveling gear:
You can level with a lifespring as incinerate up till you get the 5l staff, but you want to get the staff asap.

Karui Ward
This is a nice leveling amulet, proj speed and some movement speed.

Mokou's Embrace
Nice leveling ring, decent resist and some fire damage

Elreon Jewelry:
You are going to need at least one piece of Elreon jewelry until you get some mana regen/warlord/clarity or you will just run out of mana so fast.

Gem links:
스포일러
Cwc setup:
Incinerate-Cwc-Magma orb-GMP-Fire Pen-Empower
These are in order of most important links. You can replace empower with controlled destruction or Elemental Focus

Auras:
Anger, Blasphemy-Warlord's mark, Clarity
We take anger for more fire damage! Warlord's for that sweet leech and endurance charges. Clarity, leveled as high as your mana pool can sustain, for mana regen because this setup eats mana.

Defensive:
CWDT-Immortal Call-GMP-Arctic Breath
Immortal call is pretty mandatory in all builds. With this build, you tend to stand still for a second or two at a time to clear packs and I feel that the chilled ground from arctic breath is the best option to help cover up this weakness.

Golem:
Fire or chaos golem
I use fire golem myself for the damage, but if you want a but more defense go with chaos. We already have a good amount of life regen so stone golem wont be much benefit.

Utility:
Orb of storms-increased crit chance
This is what we use to proc elemental overload. I normal only cast this for tanky rares and bosses.

A scorching ray spell totem is also nice for better single target, but with Kaom's Heart there just isn't the space for it. You can use this pre Kaom's Heart.

Leveling:
스포일러
You can level with magma orb until you get incinerate at level 12. Then level incinerate until you get a 5l staff and go the full cwc setup. I went cwc as soon as I got my 5l at level 44 and it melted everything before maps.

Bandits:
Normal-Oak Cruel-Kill/Alira Merciless-Oak
For cruel, I killed all for the passive point but the cast speed isn't a bad option either.

Update:
I ripped this character at level 76 to a chaos breach, -56 chaos res op! I will probably reroll this later and continue the build as i had a ton of fun with this, but i will take a break from it for a bit. I will still take feedback and answer any questions though.
Tolang 님이 2016. 12. 16. 오전 10:56:10에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2016. 12. 19. 오전 8:59:25
is it HC viable?
Eleron jewellery would help a lot with mana sustain. Also I don't think you should pick up the end charge. Cwdt immortal call is going to eat it anyway. You are beside all of the frenzy charges so using blood rage and getting those will net you a lot more damage/cast speed(meaning you can drop cast speed nodes above EO). Seems like loads of fun though. Probably give this ago :).
"
Malbec 님이 작성:
is it HC viable?

Without kaom's and xoph's blood, i had 5.2k hp at level 76, when i ripped this toon to a chaos breach. It should be okay in hc if you can play better than me :P

"
Tha_Know_How 님이 작성:
Eleron jewellery would help a lot with mana sustain. Also I don't think you should pick up the end charge. Cwdt immortal call is going to eat it anyway. You are beside all of the frenzy charges so using blood rage and getting those will net you a lot more damage/cast speed(meaning you can drop cast speed nodes above EO). Seems like loads of fun though. Probably give this ago :).

Endurance charges give a good amount of defense and even with cwdt immortal call I had 5 end charges up almost all the time, i'd rather the defense over more damage tbh. I mainly got those cast speed nodes because cast speed is nice and it gave mana regen but I'd hadn't really invested a ton into jewels with this character when it ripped so I might have dropped the cast speed at that point. Although, i had considered using blood rage since i got quite a bit of regen. Thanks for the feedback!
Tolang 님이 2016. 12. 16. 오전 11:02:45에 마지막으로 편집
Thanks for sharing your build! I'm currently playing it in Breach softcore and I'm having a blast :) I found Fireball to work better vs Magma Orb, especially with the pierce from Scion deadeye (it offscreens quite well, and occasionally ignites as well from Fireball quality and ignite on the tree). However I still keep it in my weapon swap just in case - perhaps Magma Orb will be better indoors?

I also incorporated Frenzy Charges as Tha_Know_How suggested. Gearing has been quite easy too (with the bigger softcore economy) I went from 5L +2, to 5L searing touch and now currently am using a 6L +2 (which eats up mana like crazy!). I'm excited to push this build to the limits!
"
khangaroo 님이 작성:
Thanks for sharing your build! I'm currently playing it in Breach softcore and I'm having a blast :) I found Fireball to work better vs Magma Orb, especially with the pierce from Scion deadeye (it offscreens quite well, and occasionally ignites as well from Fireball quality and ignite on the tree). However I still keep it in my weapon swap just in case - perhaps Magma Orb will be better indoors?

I also incorporated Frenzy Charges as Tha_Know_How suggested. Gearing has been quite easy too (with the bigger softcore economy) I went from 5L +2, to 5L searing touch and now currently am using a 6L +2 (which eats up mana like crazy!). I'm excited to push this build to the limits!

I tested it with fireball for a bit, I felt that magma orb was more satisfying to use for me. I was considering reroll this character on SC breach to continue it, good to hear the gear progression is good there. Glad your having fun with it!
Yesterday I was thinking about making samething similar but using: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards

It was a crazy idea of using this staff + Incinerate + CwC + Magma Orb and lightning warp for movement

I thought about having something on the chest like cast when stunned ice nova and some curses, but gave up on that because I don't think it's possible to get a good blocking chance with staves

I was also thinking about linking lightning warp to the weapon so I could move while channeling since the staff would alternate between magma orb and lightning warp, all this while having righteous fire on the chest, crazy idea indeed, it should be fun, not good, but fun...

But in the end I gave up, not in the mood for science.

If you ever try this out record a video, it should be hilarious, and good luck with your build ;)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보