Concept Refinement: Crit/Attack Speed Frost Fencer

Hey guys, been enjoying this build I've been working on, it's getting into Cruel and I'm still having a ton of fun (even if I'm starting to struggle to rofl stomp per say, nothing a little effort can't fix.)

www.poeurl.com/X5X

Currently what I'm rocking for a main skill is:
스포일러
It maintains it's charges well, and you just go dakadakadakadakadakadakadaka with a click.

The plan is to use Cospri's Malice in the end to cast something nice for some more spike damage, most likely a 2 supported Ice Spear (Chain and Crit Damage maybe?)

So yeh, this is kinda where I'm at with this so far. If anyone has any tips/advice/recommendations I'll try to work with them, this is my first character to get this far, and my first build, but I think I've got something -good- going on here, even if it isn't great.
마지막 추천 2017. 1. 12. 오전 3:10:24
havent play FB for a long time but i guess you may have some dps issue later

and you may want to decide if you're using FB was main dmg source or you are going a cold spells build with Cospri's Malice.

I tride FB when it's released. I did full ele dmg with riader and focus more on the right side of the tree.( just like a melee skill with larger range) get those crit, weapon ele dmg, atk speed, and also the life/mana leech from duelist area.
gem link i did:
FB-multistrike- weapon ele dmg- inc crit. that will the primary 4 link. 5 link just whatever you like but ill probably go with add lightning. i know some people use chain and scale more projectile dmg but i didnt try it. i don't think life gain on hit will work better than life leech once you get to merciless.
aura: wrath+ herald of ice or lightning-curse on hit-assassin's mark
you may try this build and see if you like it or not

there's more ways to play, like phy crit with one hand or two hand sword, duel wielding or with shield, full elemental which is what i did, or Cospri's Malice full crit and cold spells( i believe there's a guide for assassin on this)

anyways there's several different build on frost blade so you may check the guides and see which one you want.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보