Blackguard Tactician - Atziri / Uber Lab / Lords = Ez

Hello! This build is my spinoff of the "Lighty" Bladefall build. I also drew some of the concept from Asherons Call 2, there was a tactician class that used turrets many years ago. With one of the supporter skins and some micros I was able to quickly create a skin that resembled my concept. I'd like to thank Lighty for inspiring me - I almost always build everything myself. I stopped at 94 and just played for a while, taking chances on dying etc. Atziri, Uber Izaro and the first 3 breach lords are a total joke so this is a great build for a beginner. When I have access to my standard gear I expect a complete blowout.

Blackguard Tactician

Getting the primordial gem set was a critical turn for me and turned many problematic bosses into fights I could borderline go AFK on if I did not have to summon totems. The 3 stone golems agro when you have the set and are very, very durable. I also have zero mana problems, something you may expect when you look at my weapon. I also use Self Flagellation ( amazing ) and Anatomical Knowledge.

The playstyle is obvious. Your golems will swarm, you will drop totems and keep the stibnite flask running as much as possible. Under these circumstances it will be very, very rare for a mob to attack you directly with any level of success. Throwing traps will not only root enemies for the bladefalls but it will keep you at max power charges because of the shield. My Bladefall tooltip with power charges, Atziri flask and a golem summoned in the last 8 seconds is 18k.

All expert suggestions are welcome. I am sure I will have to switch it up as I progress towards Shaper.

Selminus 님이 2017. 2. 4. 오후 12:13:55에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2017. 2. 4. 오전 11:17:43

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보