Need help with my build please!

Hello everyone. This is my first league where ive really gotten into the game. I have a build that's taken a chunk from this and that build to try and make something thats my own. however im pretty sure i made it way worse. Currently i can run up to tier 14 and clear maps pretty effortlessly. However when it comes to bosses i get one shot like no other. As well as my single target cant really shine cuz im running for my life the whole time so my dps goes down the drain. also if a mob happens to touch me i typically just get one shot aswell. I'm not sure what a good way to both increase my survivability and single target dps without hurting the other. I'm thinking sacrafice single target to last against bosses a bit more but im worried that i dont know how to increase my defenses myself in a productive fashion.

스포일러

스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHRAl8DHgOWBbUF-QceCaAOSA_EES8RlhR1FLAWvxjbGdcdgx3CH0Ej9iT9JpUqCysKMFswfDY9N9Q7KDt8P3NJUUp9S1dNklFHVUtW-l3yYENg3mHiYetirGegbIxs5249bydvnnBSdPF3B3fXePl6U3tufXV-3X8rf8aCHoMJhweHE4d2idOMNo19jbmNv49gkyeVLpcGlyGaYZpqmyacpJ2qoSKiQKKjpAykwqavqLusl60zr-u0xbjKu-O-gL7uwOPBfMHzwuzEosfKyUTOcM96037UI-Cf45_nVOjW6xTrY-0_8NXxs_T4_W7-uv_e?accountName=Soberishh&characterName=_Soberish_

스포일러
https://pastebin.com/MA06P5DZ path of building

All help is appreciated. right now im thinking drop the boots for atziri's step. drop the chest for a queen of the forest. switch to berserker over slayer ascendancy with a vaal pact switch. Thanks for viewing guys! i'll try and respond asap.

마지막 추천 2017. 9. 10. 오후 6:29:36
스포일러
https://pastebin.com/1h5Qnp3m

Just tweaked ur tree, more hp, survivability with vp, and a bit less dmg.
hey thanks a lot for looking it over :) im gonna give your tree a shot. also going to be going to switching out my boots for atziri's step as well as my chest for a queen of the forest. Just to get some more evasion. with the new tree ill be at relatively the same health.
ok so far here are the changes i have made. swapped out boots for atziri steps for the sweet sweet evasion and some added health. swapped out the chest for a queen of the forest to really give me some nice evasion. my evasion rating with new passives has been tripled which is exactly what was needed. i decided on kicking out the vaal power siphon setup, it just seemed useless. instead i went with a more defensive vaal setup. My health is higher then it was previously which is actually amazing considering i removed the belly. I did lose around 40-50k dps but its almost a dps upgrade from the fact that im able to stay in the fight longer with the high evasion mixed with vaal pact.

All in all some great progress. my tree still has a way to go til i get some more farming money. also need to upgrade my vinktar flask and jewelry.

Another thing ive been thinking about is buying a seperate helmet that greatly increases my barrage damage just for a swap out on higher tier bosses.

all advice is helpful. thanks.

스포일러

스포일러
https://pastebin.com/Kyk03rQa
Hi
1. If you struggle with a build you copied form a guide you should post, it makes it way easier to help you.

2. I don't like the ascendacy switch. Going for berserker as a scion is a good decision if you are a spellcaster and this is your only leechchoice, else i don't like it. When you swith from slayer to berserker and vaal pact it is a dramatic change to the build you are playing. Of course it can be better for you, but in principle I like slayer more as that actually is a good reason to play scion.

3. I am a big fan of cast when damage taken + enfeeble, but your curse setup is more common then mine.

4. Why no bloodrage?

5. Many people skill acrobatics and don't spend the extra points till phase acrobatics. I never understood that I always skill it till the end.

6. Get lifeflasks! On life chars I always use a instant recovery with bleed removal and a mostly a second with normal regen.

7. Always cap your resistances!

8. I wouldn't swap belly of the beast for queen of the forest or the other way around, but if i had to choose i'd take belly most of the time. You already have a decent chance to dodge, so in my opinion additional chance based defenses are a bit weaker then they would be otherwise...

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보