(Help)Scion CoC Discharge - Path of the Witch

EDITED:

Ok, i made the changes that you told me guys and others personal changes. Im lvl 83 right now, and never tried maps 10 11 12 13 14... i can clear tier 9 easily. But i cant understand how i could get more than 50 k dmg or 100k dmg like some guides that i saw. i have 20k (40,50 with multiplier?) with all charges and flask. Could you tell me what should i change to get more dmg and not die all the time?

My

Gear:
Helm im trying to buy starkonjas with 30% not consume charges for 3 exalteds.
Amulet: later i will buy the same but with +1 frenzy.
Boots, i dont know which is the best enchant opt. if leech when killed, or 120 crit when not recently hit. one for clear speed another for bosses.
Gloves: thinking in corrupted opt like curse x on hit, or+1 level socket.
Shield: i cant understand why lycosidae is BiS, just for nerver evade your hits? im losing resist, hp, Es o crit spell, spell dmg.

스포일러

Flask:
스포일러

Tree:
스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEA5YEBwSzBUIHHgj0CdkOSA-rES0RLxGWFr8aOBvIHNwgWSSLJpUnLyoLKjgrCiycLdIy0TWSOlg64TsoPAU9X0SrRUdJUUrITLNN41JTVUtVrlXGXfJfsGBDYeJirGNDZlRqQ2yMbWxuPW6qb55wUnvDfIOCEIKbguSDCYPbhMWFDoV7hX2J04qvjAuMNo8aj6aQEZBVlS6XlZo7m7WcpJ2qn9-iAKYyplenNKhyrrOxW7VItfK5fLzqvoC-vMBmwzrKRspKz93QH9i93ZLfsOKt44Tr7uw47LDvfO_r8B_w1fGK8kXy0v4K_o8=?accountName=guidomil&characterName=BellyIsTheBest

If you like to comment, will be welcome :) Thx!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Post: Hi everyone, im new in CoC discharge builds. First time trying to do it works. I builded an Assasin but with many mistakes.

스포일러
I would like to know if im on right way, or what thing should change to improve the damage or resistances.

Just arrived at lvl 69, and i could clear maps tier 4, 5. I dont know if this char is on right way to continue leveling.

I havent much Crit Chance to melee skills (22 Crit chance). So maybe that is difficulting me to Trigger Discharge. Idk. I have arround 60% chance with skills. Discharge with 3 power and 3 endurance do 12k dmg, with multipler 24... suppose. I dont know if should focus on get more power charge, or multipler, or what...

->My def: 3300 hp + 800 ES +Full resist + armor 3k

->About my gear, i dont know what helm is better for this build, or in what statistic i should focus. Same with Boots, and Shield. I tried to get fast resist and life.

스포일러

->This is my skill tree. Im trying to get all sockets. With life + elem res.

스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAOWBLMFQgj0CdkPqxEtES8WvxvIHNwgWSL0JIsmlSoLKwosnDLRNZI64TsoPAU9X0VHSshMs03jUEJSU1M1VUtd8l-wYENh4mZUakNsC20ZbWxuPW6qb55wUnvDfIOCm4LkgwmExYV7idOKr4wLjDaMdo8akBGQVZMnl5WX9Jo7m7Wf36IApleus7FbtUi18rl8vOq-gL6KvrzAZsM6ykbKSs_d0B_YveKt44Tr7uw47LDvfO_r8B_xivJF_gr-jw==?accountName=guidomil&characterName=BellyIsTheBest

->Poe Planner to lvl 89 like "end build". 6 Power/ 4 endurance / 3 frenzy.
Pls tell me everything that you think about it. Or any thing that could help me. i will be very greatful.

스포일러
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQoACRABAHs7KAOWbj1gQ4MJvoC-vILkkBGKr0rIe8NuqrXyNZLYvW-eykpfsJu1wzqExSSLD6sWv21sES8rCl3yKgtwUonTjDaTJ2wLIvRtGZf0UlM9X6ZXTeP-j-ywjAu5fMBml5VMs-OEPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-w4hXsbyM_d8YosnOvuMtFFR_4K8kV8gxEtUEJTNVVLJpVh4rzqakMI9DrhBLOiAGZUkFWMdtAf7-uFfS3SHNy4kyj6mK2PGrVIIG5QMA3RY0O-iqEvhQ40ICImnKSHE3cHga-40No6sQV_xqKjD8Q7fLjKsVvirQnZykYgWfLS3ZKmMgMEqHIBZlQKAhUCAAABAAAAAAAAAAA=

Anything that you think, share with me :) any advice will be welcome

guidomil 님이 2017. 10. 5. 오전 11:49:05에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2017. 10. 5. 오전 11:36:52
Wow. Well, there isn't a whole lot you did right, but you made it to t4 maps, thats further than I would have thought you'd be able to get with that kinda gear, links, and tree.

Lets start off easy, the discharge setup in your cospri's is okay. Swap conc effect in for bossing, but use increased AoE for clearing. If you follow the changes i'm suggesting, I also suggest removing Increased critical strikes for Life leech(defensive) or controlled destruction(offensive).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your gloves are okay, but mediocre. Consider using a pair of gloves crafted with an essence of Horror(Gloves: Socketed Gems have +3.5% Critical Strike Chance) and then socket your your shield charge in them.

Get rid of the cwdt-discharge setup in your gloves, replace it with a generic defensive cwdt setup, eg: CWDT-Warlords mark-vortex-immortal call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get rid of the meme Cast on death hat, unless you're a meme CoD build, it is 100% useless.
If you want to run a second discharge, pick up any helmet with the eternal labyrinth enchant "30% chance for discharge to not consume charges" or if you're sticking with 1 discharge in your sword, "40% increased discharge damage". Get either of those enchants on a starkonja's at best case scenario for the base, a white base worst case, and craft it with an essence of greed.

You know, you can only have 1 curse active on an enemy at a time. right? Unless you have the passive, whispers of doom. Or are using a amulet with the corrupted implicit "enemies can have +1 curses" Get rid of the links currently in your hat. place in "Herald of ice + Curse on hit + Assassins/Poachers mark" Not both, pick the ONE curse to your preference.

Get rid of the Chernobog's shield. It is only used as a skin transfer. Pick up a "lycosidae rawhide tower shield". Doing so will allow you to save 5 nodes on your tree, and you'll actually have a shield that isn't counter-intuitive to elemental equilibrium.

Consider using your shield charge in a 4link item, with shield charge-Faster attacks-Fortify-Increased critical strikes.

Get rid of kingsguard. This isn't 2.4 and you're not playing a mjolner build with 9 endurance charges gaining >1800 life/s not including leech. Swap it out, and pick up a 5 link "Voll's protector holy chainmail" Doing so will allow you to get an actual ring that doesn't work against you, since I'm not sure if you're aware, Romira's does have a downside, if you attack faster than every .4 seconds and crit in the time CoC is on cooldown, you discharge with no power charges.

In your 5l body armour, use Cyclone-Cast on crit-Firestorm-Power charge on crit-inc critical strikes, if you're using the 30% to not consume charges enchant, replace firestorm with a second discharge.

What are your flasks? Please tell me you're atleast using one diamond flask, that alone could up your critical strike chance to being acceptable. Are you using a vessel of vinktar(you know, the thing that makes you nearly immune to reflect?)

Well. onto the passive tree.

There is a lot to fix. You picked up "elemental equilibrium" if you hit enemies with ANY Fire+Lightning damage, You're prepping them with +50% resistance to the only damage your discharge does. Currently with your combination of lightning damage on your diamond ring, Fire damage on your chern, and cold damage on your sword, you're just making them resist EVERYTHING, and gaining NO benefit whatsoever from that node. Either adjust your gear, or drop the passive.

You take path of the witch, but don't utilize it aside from the passives it provides i assume from your 85 tree. I recommend taking path of the shadow, and using his upper branch for ele damage. unspec all the nodes to the right of the scion start, it'll save around 7 skill points to be better used elsewhere.

I recommend taking a second intuitive leap to the left of the shadow start, to save 2 passive points.

You NEED to take Vaal pact. If you ever find yourself dying thinking "wow i was just leeching too slow" or "wow, I almost got 1 shot and couldn't recover fast enough" Those problems go away with vaal pact. You will have to take it eventually if you ever want to go past t12 maps with a discharge build.

Here is a level 90 skill tree; I tried my best to get the best of both worlds, meaning getting close to the golden standard of 200% inc life, and having all the crit/dmg nodes en route. You will need to obtain 42 dexterity from your gear and 2 diamond rings with 30% increased critical strike chance. If you can do that much, then without ANY rares besides the rings. You will have 81% critical strike chance on your cyclone, 95% critical strike chance on your firestorm that generates power charges with every hit, 74% crit chance on your discharge(with controlled destruction, 82% without), and the iceing on the cake, 4k life WITH NO GEAR, meaning you can easily obtain 5~6k life if you get decent gear.

www.poeurl.com/bzFy
djfang 님이 2017. 9. 27. 오후 7:20:36에 마지막으로 편집
damn, this guy nails it just skimmed through a bit of it.

you can check my profile for tree, i've killed shaper and guardians with different gear

starkonjas with helm enchant - volls devo - volls protector - inyas epiphany - flow untethered (BiS belt for overall content)

for your single curse you can use warlords for leech (meaning you don't have to use elreons) or you can use poachers for flask charges+frenzy generation

Also like the other guy said, use lycosidae. Lycosidae is without BiS unless you have absolutely insane gear.
you can view my character. I have a CoC discharge scion.
스포일러
"
djfang 님이 작성:
Wow. Well, there isn't a whole lot you did right, but you made it to t4 maps, thats further than I would have thought you'd be able to get with that kinda gear, links, and tree.

Lets start off easy, the discharge setup in your cospri's is okay. Swap conc effect in for bossing, but use increased AoE for clearing. If you follow the changes i'm suggesting, I also suggest removing Increased critical strikes for Life leech(defensive) or controlled destruction(offensive).

Your gloves are okay, but mediocre. Consider using a pair of gloves crafted with an essence of Horror(Gloves: Socketed Gems have +3.5% Critical Strike Chance) and then socket your your shield charge in them.

Get rid of the cwdt-discharge setup in your gloves, replace it with a generic defensive cwdt setup, eg: CWDT-Warlords mark-vortex-immortal call.

Get rid of the meme Cast on death hat, unless you're a meme CoD build, it is 100% useless.
If you want to run a second discharge, pick up any helmet with the eternal labyrinth enchant "30% chance for discharge to not consume charges" or if you're sticking with 1 discharge in your sword, "40% increased discharge damage". Get either of those enchants on a starkonja's at best case scenario for the base, a white base worst case, and craft it with an essence of greed.

You know, you can only have 1 curse active on an enemy at a time. right? Unless you have the passive, whispers of doom. Or are using a amulet with the corrupted implicit "enemies can have +1 curses" Get rid of the links currently in your hat. place in "Herald of ice + Curse on hit + Assassins/Poachers mark" Not both, pick the ONE curse to your preference.

Get rid of the Chernobog's shield. It is only used as a skin transfer. Pick up a "lycosidae rawhide tower shield". Doing so will allow you to save 5 nodes on your tree, and you'll actually have a shield that isn't counter-intuitive to elemental equilibrium.

Consider using your shield charge in a 4link item, with shield charge-Faster attacks-Fortify-Increased critical strikes.

Get rid of kingsguard. This isn't 2.4 and you're not playing a mjolner build with 9 endurance charges gaining >1800 life/s not including leech. Swap it out, and pick up a 5 link "Voll's protector holy chainmail" Doing so will allow you to get an actual ring that doesn't work against you, since I'm not sure if you're aware, Romira's does have a downside, if you attack faster than every .4 seconds and crit in the time CoC is on cooldown, you discharge with no power charges.

In your 5l body armour, use Cyclone-Cast on crit-Firestorm-Power charge on crit-inc critical strikes, if you're using the 30% to not consume charges enchant, replace firestorm with a second discharge.

What are your flasks? Please tell me you're atleast using one diamond flask, that alone could up your critical strike chance to being acceptable. Are you using a vessel of vinktar(you know, the thing that makes you nearly immune to reflect?)

Well. onto the passive tree.

There is a lot to fix. You picked up "elemental equilibrium" if you hit enemies with ANY Fire+Lightning damage, You're prepping them with +50% resistance to the only damage your discharge does. Currently with your combination of lightning damage on your diamond ring, Fire damage on your chern, and cold damage on your sword, you're just making them resist EVERYTHING, and gaining NO benefit whatsoever from that node. Either adjust your gear, or drop the passive.

You take path of the witch, but don't utilize it aside from the passives it provides i assume from your 85 tree. I recommend taking path of the shadow, and using his upper branch for ele damage. unspec all the nodes to the right of the scion start, it'll save around 7 skill points to be better used elsewhere.

I recommend taking a second intuitive leap to the left of the shadow start, to save 2 passive points.

You NEED to take Vaal pact. If you ever find yourself dying thinking "wow i was just leeching too slow" or "wow, I almost got 1 shot and couldn't recover fast enough" Those problems go away with vaal pact. You will have to take it eventually if you ever want to go past t12 maps with a discharge build.

Here is a level 90 skill tree; I tried my best to get the best of both worlds, meaning getting close to the golden standard of 200% inc life, and having all the crit/dmg nodes en route. You will need to obtain 42 dexterity from your gear and 2 diamond rings with 30% increased critical strike chance. If you can do that much, then without ANY rares besides the rings. You will have 81% critical strike chance on your cyclone, 95% critical strike chance on your firestorm that generates power charges with every hit, 74% crit chance on your discharge(with controlled destruction, 82% without), and the iceing on the cake, 4k life WITH NO GEAR, meaning you can easily obtain 5~6k life if you get decent gear.

www.poeurl.com/bzFy

Wow man, really thank you. I know that i have much for learn. Nice explanation. I will apply the changes. Thank you for your time :)
guidomil 님이 2017. 9. 28. 오전 8:37:37에 마지막으로 편집
"
Jangerson 님이 작성:
damn, this guy nails it just skimmed through a bit of it.

you can check my profile for tree, i've killed shaper and guardians with different gear

starkonjas with helm enchant - volls devo - volls protector - inyas epiphany - flow untethered (BiS belt for overall content)

for your single curse you can use warlords for leech (meaning you don't have to use elreons) or you can use poachers for flask charges+frenzy generation

Also like the other guy said, use lycosidae. Lycosidae is without BiS unless you have absolutely insane gear.

Thanks!! i will check you Character :)
"
JuXiang 님이 작성:
you can view my character. I have a CoC discharge scion.

Nice!
Edited, if you like to comment, will be welcome :). Thanx!!!!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보