White Wind - Scion Spectral Throw 3.1

Hi everyone!

I'll make these things short, so bear with me.

So, this build revolves around the new White Wind Dagger which gives you 20% evade bonus while no offhand is equipped. Yes! You will not be wearing anything on your offhand. Cool, right?! I just stacked all the evade logic I can have, and decided to go with Spectral Throw as this is currently my favorite skill.

The Build is simple:
스포일러
Get life nodes
Get Projectile Damage
Get cold and conversion of phys to cold
Have low ES and make sure to have ES regeneration per sec - Higher the regeneration with low ES is the best
And get all evade nodes, equipment (2 uniques are needed the White wind and the Hyyri's Ire) - I don't have a 6 link Hyyri's Ire so I used what I can get

My equipment so far:
스포일러

Flasks needed:
스포일러
1 instant recovery - preferably those that heals 500 hp pool
1 + 3000 Evasion with %evasion
1 + 10% Evade
1 Blind enemies
1 flask of your choice - end game flask is preferrable

Gem Set-up:
스포일러
Offensive buffs (4 linked) - Herald of Ice, Hatred, Curse of your choice, or even Clarity for mana problems
Defensive (4 linked) - Cast when damage taken with any spell or offensive skill linked Blind or Life gain on Hit
Companions (3 linked)- Any Golem will do - I use Ice Golem and any Vaal Gem ( I prefer 2 Vaal Skill gem with Evade and any other Vaal of your choice (Vall Spectral Throw is Good)
Movement (4 linked) - Whirling Blades linked with faster attack, fortify, and any gems you want
Attack (6 linked) - Spectral Throw, Faster Attack, Ice Bite, Lesser/Greater Multiple Projectile, Slower Projectile (either level 1 or 3) More than that makes you lose your potential, Hypothermia, and last gem of your choice (I prefer Innervate).

Now the passive tree and ascendancy:
스포일러
Trickster - 20% evade with full ES
Raider - Onslaught on max Frenzy Charges
Weapon Cold Damage and Winter Spirit
Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics

Jewels:
스포일러
Static Electricity - Place it near the Perfect agony (highest damage) - Also for Innervate
Abyssal Jewel that will regenerate your ES per sec
Give love to your golems - Primodial is good
Assassin's Haste - Bonus stats (You can replace it with any jewel)

Things to Consider:
스포일러
Max your resistances with your equipment or Jewels
Mana problem can be solved by Mana Flasks until you get the Trickster Ascendancy by using movement skill
Evade using your movement skill. It is not always good to stand even if you have 100% evade
Is life too low? Get more life nodes or Life in your equipment
Is it HC viable - Yes! for people with High Internet Speed - hahaha! Relate much!
If you prefer a really safe gaming without life steal, you can do elemental proliferation as your 5th or 6th link main attack support gem - this will make monster freeze frequently (make sure to do this if you have the halcyon amulet)
Be aware of the map mods

Here is My Char's Passive Tree:
스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHRAwQDHgOWBbUOSA-rES8RlhUgFr8Zihm0GnofQSLqJIsmlSsKLYMwcTIBNZI6QjrhOyhKyEt4TeNUR1VLWlJd8l-wYENh4mHrbj1uaW6qb55wUnBWdct7bnvDfXWBrIMJhMWJ04w2jX6Nv5cGmhObXZu1nsShIqJApjKmV6a-qJqpea_rsVuyGbXyt7a7476AvqfDOsSiykrNmM96037UI9X42L3b1N2o5Gro1upi7g7vevJF8pf0-Paj_gr-j_66?accountName=twinclare&characterName=Creamless

I'm happy with this build and I hope you too! So have fun and enjoy!

Oh! if someone asked whats the name of the build - I called it "White Glass" Why? Well it just sounded cool but I know there are more great names for it.
----

Nish
:AOE expert
:Soloist
twinclare 님이 2018. 1. 11. 오전 2:11:08에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2018. 1. 9. 오전 8:33:19
really interesting idea, but you need some serious improvements
your main skill links wont do, mana leech and life leech are terrible gems
you need cold penetration
also hatred barely does anything for the build as you have close to zero phys damage

just two things that i noticed immediately (i am browsing with my phone right now lol)
Wow! I didn't realize those gems was there as I was experimenting. Thank you! And I'm not using those 2 gems atm. Yes! I agree, cold pen help do more damage. ^_^
----

Nish
:AOE expert
:Soloist

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보