STANDARD ONLY !! ELE WANDER CI KB / Barrage

ATTENTION: YOU NEED GOOD LEGACY ES GEAR TO HAVE FUN WITH THIS

If you, like me, have TONS for GOOD CI GEAR laying in standard but no fucking use for it. just try to rebuild your old chars, I swear, it will work just as before (minus the 2-3k es you will lose, sadly)

INTRO(not really important):
스포일러

When I saw the CI/ES nerf (removal of insta leech for it form even vinktar...) I just quit POE for a while... came back, tried some builds, didn't find anything life based that was as safe or fun as my old CI KB wander....

BUT today after another try to find something fun to play in this game, i came across demigods CI chaos wander, and that's when I realized that I was a retard for not trying to just play CI again sooner, because it works more or less just like before, I can leech up to 3.3k es/sec with the new VP and since reflect is gone and we 1 shot every throns guy (lets pretend undying doesn't exist FeelsBadMan)... there aren't any problems left at all.

Like i mentioned above, this is just old CI gear from other chars, YES it is pretty INSANE, BUT not for this char. you want as much ELE dmg as you can get, that also goes for RINGS AND AMULET (same as every ele wander...)

I'm just gonna skip the obvious part, since when you have the gear to make this char, you should know what you're doing..

ONE thing to mention, I was too lazy to calculate how much % life leech I need to be leech capt. figure it out yourselves.

My gear atm (phys on rings/amu is NOT GOOD!)

스포일러

Path of Building stuff
https://pastebin.com/pxxpDPsL

also: since this is just from stuff I found in my stash in standard, there won't be any abyss jewels in my PoB, but they would be obviously quite good. PoB will calc it out for you if you paste an abyssal jewels stats form poe.trade and just "edit" a normal jewel on PoB... at least that's how i did it

koassount 님이 2018. 1. 31. 오후 10:40:50에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2018. 1. 31. 오후 10:35:39

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보