3.1 - Wanderfinder - 1.6 M+ DPS - INSANE FARM - 138 IIQ / 492 IIR + BISCOS

I bring you my build to make fast, all maps, with a good percentage chance to get the most valuable items, my compander Wanderfinder, fully adapted by me for version 3.1 onwards

Offense:

Defense:

3k Health
1k Mana
Max Resist

Misc

Gear:

스포일러

Alternative Wand Cheap and shield (for more dps) , works very good too:

스포일러

Alternative gear for more iiQ:

스포일러

Flasks:

스포일러

Ascendancy :

스포일러
Nature's Adrenaline -> Master Alchemist -> Veteran Bowyer

Phantheon:

스포일러
Soul of the Brine King
Soul of Yugul

Bandits:

스포일러
Kill all

Gems:

스포일러
Look in the gear section, All the gems are socketed

Videos:

스포일러
Coming...

Auras: (Very Importante)

스포일러
For resists you need Purity of elements and Purity of lightning + Flask + pathfinder = max resist forever

스포일러
Herald of ice + curse on Hit + Assassin Mark + Onslaught

Jewels:

스포일러

Pastebin:

스포일러
https://pastebin.com/mptwhfVQ

Passives:

스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBbUHHgguCaAN0Q5IDlwPxBGBEZYUdRSwFr8XlhmOGdcajRvIIG4j9iSdJP0mlSoLLR8wWzB8Nj03TDfUO3w-zz9zRX5JUUp9TLNNklAwUUdVS1b6WbxbJl3yYeJiWmKsY0Njp2egavpsjGzncFJ313j5ft1_K3-Af8Z_-4Ieh3aJ04w2jX2NuY2_lSCVLpphmyabjZ2qnreio6TCpzStM7TFuMq95r7uwJzB88LsxSjHncfKyUTN6s5wz93QH9N-3UbjhOOf51To1umY7T_tg-4O73rv6_DV8W3xivZb_W7_EP_e?accountName=tomurko&characterName=Killerzever

For Finish, Any doubts I am available :)

tomurko 님이 2018. 2. 26. 오전 7:02:30에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2018. 2. 26. 오전 7:01:05
1)open char tab
2)3k hp , rly ? In t14+ u can be 1 shooted almost by everything on hard maps.
i tested t15 - carcass , and clean easy , build have good dps, no have time for die =)
Item rarity isnt a very valuable stat, you should replace your gloves and rings with Sadima's Touch and Ventors, the Ventors should also help with your health pool. Replacing Perandus Blazon with Bisco's leash might be better because of the extra clear speed rampage gives. You can replace the shield with Esh's Mirror for a ton of extra damage, or a random shield with resists letting you run Wrath instead of Purity of elements.
"
snowman41 님이 작성:
Item rarity isnt a very valuable stat, you should replace your gloves and rings with Sadima's Touch and Ventors, the Ventors should also help with your health pool. Replacing Perandus Blazon with Bisco's leash might be better because of the extra clear speed rampage gives. You can replace the shield with Esh's Mirror for a ton of extra damage, or a random shield with resists letting you run Wrath instead of Purity of elements.

Hi,
1) All the alternatives were tested, including a compilation with 240% iiq, but with low iir, and the farm was not very profitable, after all it does not help a ton of items but white items
2) the esh's
스포일러

This compilation has been tested, as well as with the sadime iiq, and the one I posted is exactly the best result, since it reconciles max dps to clean almost all maps, with the maximum of magic find, and there is no need to change the items to get more damage
Item quantity increases the amount of currency drops you get as well as item drops, which should make it more efficient overall.

Also, what would you say are the benefits of using The Tempests Binding over something like Devoto's Devotion or The Gull for more movement/clear speed?
"
snowman41 님이 작성:
Item quantity increases the amount of currency drops you get as well as item drops, which should make it more efficient overall.

Also, what would you say are the benefits of using The Tempests Binding over something like Devoto's Devotion or The Gull for more movement/clear speed?

Hi,

1) with 138% iiq, there is huge amount of currency dropped too, along with many uniques (with 400% + iir), it's a balance.

2) tempeste mask provides you with 6 links easily, it is undoubtedly one of the best items for Kb builds, with devotees you will not have a 6l link in your Kb gem, obviously
is this a meme build O_o

u understand IIR vs IIQ right????? if u do, u would use ventor gamble n sadimas touch.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
philophil 님이 2018. 2. 26. 오전 12:28:48에 마지막으로 편집
"
philophil 님이 작성:
is this a meme build O_o

u understand IIR vs IIQ right????? if u do, u would use ventor gamble n sadimas touch.

Hi,

remembering that my build is for farme in general not just currency farm, unique items are also the goal, therefore the balance iiq / iir, since both rates are not to be desired, but for those who want only a higher currency rate , the options listed above are also viable, goes from each one

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보