스포일러

Timeless Jewel (Glancing Blows)
https://imgur.com/a/UwA9vdd

POB
스포일러
https://pastebin.com/FPvGSkNR
sifiguru 님이 2019. 7. 13. 오전 3:47:28에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2019. 7. 16. 오전 5:27:39
how is GC for mapping or do you switch it out? played LL Arc mines a few leagues back before the nerf bat, that was very good all-round build.
could you explain the conversion stuff for dummies?

<-- dummy (see? forgot the avatar is on the right in this forum. dummy->>)

EDIT: oh god yeah.. you dont use avatar of fire.. its where the timeless jewel lies.. as i said.. im a dummy :> hey at least im working on it!!
Malaclypsety 님이 2019. 7. 15. 오후 4:19:51에 마지막으로 편집
"
Shankhook 님이 작성:
how is GC for mapping or do you switch it out? played LL Arc mines a few leagues back before the nerf bat, that was very good all-round build.

Its good for mapping if you switch out conc effect with inc effect, though it is a bit slow, compared to other stuff. (lack of attackspeed)

Though i already sold some of the gear, so I don't have the full gear set for sale anymore.

You can HMU ingame at "IAmTheLegionnaire" or "SifiMiner" if you are interested in some of the gear.
sifiguru 님이 2019. 7. 16. 오전 5:57:32에 마지막으로 편집
"
Malaclypsety 님이 작성:
could you explain the conversion stuff for dummies?

<-- dummy (see? forgot the avatar is on the right in this forum. dummy->>)

EDIT: oh god yeah.. you dont use avatar of fire.. its where the timeless jewel lies.. as i said.. im a dummy :> hey at least im working on it!!

To start off with, there is the sword, which converts 37% phys dmg as extra elemental damage, and you get chaos dmg from the "Gain #% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage" craft on your sword.

Then you have GC itself, which converts 60% of phys dmg to cold damage.

Hatred Converts 26% of phys dmg as extra cold as well.

And then their is flasks, Taste of Hate converts 20% of phys dmg as extra cold, Atziris promise converts both elemental and phys dmg as extra chaos dmg (max roll is 20 phys and 15 ele, was just too lazy to buy one/divine one)

And there is Sins rebirth, which converts 30% of phys dmg as extra chaos dmg.

= 60% flat conversion from GC itself and 148% phys/ele as extra conversion from other gear.

Hope this helped you, only thing is, that i sold some of the gear already.

HMU ingame "IAmTheLegionnaire" or "SifiMiner" if you are interested in some of the gear, especially that watchers eye.

Gl
sifiguru 님이 2019. 7. 16. 오전 5:57:14에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보