[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Dragomirov 님이 작성:
Hi, I haven't tested the build myself yet but it looks very appetising.

- For those who have played it already: is the single target dps enough for this league? Juiced up T16+ bosses under Delirium influence, Sirus getting buffed again (no adds to leech/regen from), wave 20 Simulacrum getting infamous, deep delve? Most of the videos I'm seeing are not so recent and don't show much of the dps it can produce. PoB numbers are obviously low and not very representative. I'm concerned of not having enough dps despite putting 20+ ex in this build. I mean, technically Ice Nova here is only supported by 3 support gems when other non-CoC Ice nova builds are on a 6L, so it's not so intuitive where all the damage is coming from.
- The build is recommending Tranquility instead of Heart of Ice. Dps-wise I see why, also I guess we have plenty of Cold dmg penetration already. I'm more concerned about the lack of ES leech. Do we get it anywhere else in the build? I know we can get %ES on block and %ES on kill (shield and body mods), but I would imagine some leech to be good. We can get +ES on hit (not technically leech but can be good proxy) from either Fenumus' Spinnerets or Watcher's Eye but the boots are to be replaced at some point and the Watcher's Eye is very expensive. Start with the boots until one can afford the Watcher's Eye, or have I missed some other kind of leech?

Single target seems to be enough so far, but I haven't tried any juiced 100% delirium t16s yet. Sirus I'm killing deathless, simulacrum deathless. Damage is fine so far and I have a ton of upgrades still to get.

ES leech is 1 node on the passive tree in the assassin area, and energy leech in your cospris. ES on kill is absolutely underrated. Half a pack gives me 100% ES back.

Here's my gear so far if you're curious

Eliqq 님이 2020. 3. 22. 오후 10:07:21에 마지막으로 편집
Currently playing with Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova and wanted to switch to this because I keep getting ripped by random delirium explodes

How would I go about switching to this?

My current gear

"
Eliqq 님이 작성:

Single target seems to be enough so far, but I haven't tried any juiced 100% delirium t16s yet. Sirus I'm killing deathless, simulacrum deathless. Damage is fine so far and I have a ton of upgrades still to get.

ES leech is 1 node on the passive tree in the assassin area, and energy leech in your cospris. ES on kill is absolutely underrated. Half a pack gives me 100% ES back.

Thanks, that helps. No idea why I didn't see the Soul Thief passive... In this case why do we even bother with the Energy Leech support? Especially as it seems to be supporting Frostbolt and Ice Nova inside the Cospri, which don't have much dps. For that matter, I'm confused about why we even put Ice Nova in the Cospri? I would think Cospri generates the zero-dps Frostbolts, and Cyclone generates the Ice Nova supported by 3 gems? Why have Cospri generate other Ice Novas only supported by Energy Leech? Unless somehow the game gets confused and lets Cospri trigger the Ice Nova from the body armour? We could use that space for Frost bombs or even Cold Snap, or whatever else we can think of (these two are not necessarily great examples given their long CDs).
"
kng710 님이 작성:
Currently playing with Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova and wanted to switch to this because I keep getting ripped by random delirium explodes

My current gear

You get to keep the higher dps/edps cospri, the amy, you need cdr on boots and belt for proc's. All others would need to have energy shields.
"
"
kng710 님이 작성:

My current gear

You get to keep the higher dps/edps cospri, the amy, you need cdr on boots and belt for proc's. All others would need to have energy shields.

I thought we only need 14-15 CDR for the first breakpoint
"
Dragomirov 님이 작성:
"
Eliqq 님이 작성:

Thanks, that helps. No idea why I didn't see the Soul Thief passive... In this case why do we even bother with the Energy Leech support? Especially as it seems to be supporting Frostbolt and Ice Nova inside the Cospri, which don't have much dps. For that matter, I'm confused about why we even put Ice Nova in the Cospri? I would think Cospri generates the zero-dps Frostbolts, and Cyclone generates the Ice Nova supported by 3 gems? Why have Cospri generate other Ice Novas only supported by Energy Leech? Unless somehow the game gets confused and lets Cospri trigger the Ice Nova from the body armour? We could use that space for Frost bombs or even Cold Snap, or whatever else we can think of (these two are not necessarily great examples given their long CDs).

half of fame. u are wrong.

in my pob: chest nova - 250k.
frostbolt 80k. we have frozen trail - 80 x 3 = 240k.
ice nova cospri - 80k x 3 = 240k.

weapon does almost twice more damage than nova in chest.

but yea, if u dont want that much leech, and go offensive - pick some support gem which adds more dps, or whatever u like.
"
kng710 님이 작성:
"
"
kng710 님이 작성:

My current gear

That is true, but pretty sure you would want to get to the 2nd and last breakpoint at some point. Might as well.. :)
"
kng710 님이 작성:
"
"
kng710 님이 작성:

My current gear

yes, 14, and 7.5 attack speed on cyclone with 1 cospri. as u going to this build, u will drop 2nd cospri and pick a shield.

personally i would say to not sell 2nd cospri, instead.. buy another one, and place 2x cospri in 2nd weapon slot, for a situtations where u want more dps. or just swap it here to there from inventory, depends from how luxury u are.

amy stays as is, rest of gear is need to be changed to high ES, u probably will have less dps with this build, but its kind of hard to die with it.

in 3.9 i was facerolling juiced t16 and 400+ depth, it felt smoother than zombie necro.
"
tffiad 님이 작성:

yes, 14, and 7.5 attack speed on cyclone with 1 cospri. as u going to this build, u will drop 2nd cospri and pick a shield.

personally i would say to not sell 2nd cospri, instead.. buy another one, and place 2x cospri in 2nd weapon slot, for a situtations where u want more dps. or just swap it here to there from inventory, depends from how luxury u are.

amy stays as is, rest of gear is need to be changed to high ES, u probably will have less dps with this build, but its kind of hard to die with it.

in 3.9 i was facerolling juiced t16 and 400+ depth, it felt smoother than zombie necro.

Yeah i played regular CoC in 3.9 and was facerolling end game content too.

only having trouble with the exploding delirium mobs one shotting me, hoping this will fix it if i switch over.
"
kng710 님이 작성:
"
tffiad 님이 작성:

Yeah i played regular CoC in 3.9 and was facerolling end game content too.

only having trouble with the exploding delirium mobs one shotting me, hoping this will fix it if i switch over.

generally u should just move away from them and thats it. with high es u will be able to survive 2-3 hits of this, usually 2. im not sure if block chance has any effect on those, it looks like they are passing it? at least to me.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보