[3.9] 1 ex Scion 3Elemelter 2.5m shaper dps great clearing speed with style-p/t clip

--------------Edited on 2020-01-31--------------
I have shown my build few weeks back and they were lovers and haters
I appreciate the warm advice and the criticism which made me learn few things about the build as well

I've lowered the price of the build
you can start the build with just around 3ex
with out the aul's amulet you can start the build under 1 ex

Weapon = Terminus Est -75c (6link) -> can be upgraded to two hand mirror sword
Amulet = Aul's Uprising(grace reserves no mana) -1.5~2ex this can be replaced with any amulet but it's a personal preference(for free evasion rating buff)
Body Armour = Craiceann's Carapace 5c =only need 5socket+ 4link
Glove = Shaper's touch - 2c
Belt = Soul Tether - 1c
Helmet = Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet - 1c
rest two set of rings and a boots varies but if you spend some time on the market
you can get all of them below 3~100c
the required options you are looking for on these 3 items are resistance
high life roll on these items can not hurt this(any) build for dps purpose go for
added physical damage greatly increase your dps and % increased elemental damage is a good option to go for(just avoid any elemental damage added to attacks)

Recommended but not a must in build
Timeless jewel(in the name of Doryani)- 20~75c (20% life gained as extra es)
Watcher's dodge attack while affected by grace mod - 20~30c
Assassin's mark curse on hit ring - varies 25c~ multiple ex lvl12 AM will increase your dps by 15~20%

POB: https://pastebin.com/Wd4p5jqM - 5ex version

Please note that clip is my previous build which used the void-forge and a ring which did not work well with the build.
fixed version got higher attack speed= faster leap + faster leech
+flat physical damage=consistent dps

For those who feel uncomfortable hearing foreign language you can skip to
2:40 for map clear character was piloted by stream who never played this toon until he was doing his contents named (SHOW ME YOUR BUILD)
->I prefer P.G.S.T
POE GOT SOME TALENT (lame.. I know)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJZsCvvaNFE&t=35s

The character was piloted by streamer- Dolmaeng who broadcast daily on youtube, twich and Afreeca(korean broadcast platform)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoCknRpKNtDz5THqLaRKUhQ
https://www.twitch.tv/dolmaeng_tv
I'll upload the clip of fixed version when I get the chance

P.S. I had been busy since I realized my wife got pregnant. I didn't have time to furnish my build past few weeks. We had a miscarriage before, and it took some time for our second baby. when I heard the news I've been busy spending all my time doing everything for her, since I didn't want her to miscarry again. I'll try to make more improvement on the build when I get the time based on the feed backs I get from you guys. thanks
------------inc updates--------------
How to play this toon around the boss
understanding the defensive mechanism

Grace, Aspect of Crab, Blind
visuals with more pics of items and shitz

++++++++++++++++++++Previous Theory crafted build+++++++++++++++++++++++++

*My currently league toon#3 has budget around 10 ex
5ex for sword 3ex for aul with grace reserves no mana and glorious jewel 1ex and rest of the gear all together costed me below 2 ex
bougt one ring for 4c the other ring was my lucky alch proc ring, glove for 9c boots for 25c+1ex mod, helm for 25c, belt for 15c, and the 50c for the armour with 5 link.
It does 5M dps with sustainability can do all maps including all the bosses and morphs

Before you read on..
I'd like to mention that I'm still a newb
I've started POE in mid 3.8 which was the last league.
I've played str zombie-necro, which I enjoyed playing since I was able to finish all the end contents.
when I got bored of spinning around with my necro I was looking for a new build and checked out most of the skills. this was when I first came across the skill called 'wild-strike' which I felt in love instantly.

I have three poe to share with.
First two are my finalized build which is mostly theory crafting
I named it ele-melter(for it's nasty dps)

and third is my current character pob which I've spent just below 10ex to build.
This current toon is more based on sustainability (I did put on more lvl on pob just to finalize the build)

#1 https://pastebin.com/RsTfuJ4B -elemelter 4.3k life/ 646 es/ 20m shaper dps

#2 https://pastebin.com/zeXFnjy6 -elemelter-2 5.2k life/ 1701 es/18.5m shaper dps
(soul tether continous life leech) personally preferred

current build
#3 https://pastebin.com/i8yWYSqS -truelist 4.4k life/ 870 es/ 5m shaper dps
49% evasion 60% damage reduction

I've talked to few people (mostly streamer for improving my build) and most of them said this toon will have sudden death moments -which did not happen in most cases (physical reduction built from crab aura + decent evasion mitigated the damage quite nicely which gives me time to pop vaal grace or healing potion when huge damage was taken) hope you enjoy this build

It's not the best build, but it is my best build

Again, I'm still a newb and I'd like to say that I have room to improve for any suggestion.

I'm sure there are more skilled builder who can turn this one around for a better or for worth

you don't need to read the crab I wrote below but if you insist....

I've theory crafted hours to balance out dps output and tankiness for sustainable build. To tell you the truth I'm half way there my current build can take all T16 maps with most mods and does not die instantly which means I can use pots to get out of those situations.

I've tried out few classes and ended up with choosing scion since wild-strike was some what of a medioker skill to begin with.

I've checked out many clips and many posts, which mostly said that it's not viable
or you can converet damage with wild strike which can be viable, and it's a waste of time doing this. I heard many who said (in-game) they have invested over 80ex and was not viable.

I've checked many builds on forums and youtube for end contents builds.
At currently league depending on the build I was told that you need to do 25m+ dps to melt down a boss(which I tried to achieve with the build), or you can have the sustainability to last the fight while doing decent damage which I succeeded in doing so.

I do need some upgrade on few of my item but current build came out to be more playable then I thought which is why I'm sharing this with you guys.

P.S I don't mind streamers-or pro builder copying my build -in fact I want them to and make improvements on it.
cheney85 님이 2020. 1. 31. 오전 5:40:27에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2020. 1. 27. 오후 4:58:49
Looks fun!, might try this out. I wont be choosing Scion though.

Will probably change it a bit into a more realistic scenario and try it on my slayer.

But hey, keep up the good work.

Just one advice, tone down a little bit on the "Final" Items on POB.
alotof the items in the "Final" Build are not reachable unless you have a money fountain somewhere :P

Other then that, looks cool!
As far as I understand, since you are doing Fire damage on every attack, Elemental Equilibrium is always applying 50% resistance to fire, and therefore ruining your DPS.

Since you are doing fire damage because of Void Forge --
In PoB you would need to check "Enemy was hit by fire damage"

Also, since you have added lightning damage from your ring "Maelstrom Gyre", you are doing lightning damage to every attack.

In the end, every attack is doing Fire and Lightning, and the Cold attack is doing all 3 sources.

Take off Elemental Equilibrium and you'll notice your DPS go up in game.

I am interested now, so I'm looking at taking the core of this and seeing what turns out.
Sry mate in game doesnt exist jewels thats you use and your dps much lower. Build big noob trap for people
lol
Update
POB: https://pastebin.com/duhawq9s
current build on meta league
gonna reply to few
as I've mentioned first and the second link was just theory crafting
second what 'Savagetsunami'replied on my post is completely right
and when building you should avoid any elemental damage added on any item what so ever
I did not change my ring since I wanted to post my build as it was and at the time I had problem with resistance if I didn't use the ring.
for the weapon I've chosen fire element just for the dps calculation
but I understand since the weapon acts(choosing an element) separately with wild strike elemental rolls it does lower my dps occasionally.
However, when it is lined up correctly it does bring out the maximum dps like

"
cheney85 님이 작성:
Before you read on..
I'd like to mention that I'm still a newb
I've started POE in mid 3.8 which was the last league.
I've played str zombie-necro, which I enjoyed playing since I was able to finish all the end contents.
when I got bored of spinning around with my necro I was looking for a new build and checked out most of the skills. this was when I first came across the skill called 'wild-strike' which I felt in love instantly.

I have three poe to share with.
First two are my finalized build which is mostly theory crafting
I named it ele-melter(for it's nasty dps)

and third is my current character pob which I've spent just below 10ex to build.
This current toon is more based on sustainability (I did put on more lvl on pob just to finalize the build)

#1 https://pastebin.com/RsTfuJ4B -elemelter 4.3k life/ 646 es/ 20m shaper dps

#2 https://pastebin.com/zeXFnjy6 -elemelter-2 5.2k life/ 1701 es/18.5m shaper dps
(soul tether continous life leech) personally preferred

current build
#3 https://pastebin.com/i8yWYSqS -truelist 4.4k life/ 870 es/ 5m shaper dps
49% evasion 60% damage reduction

I've talked to few people (mostly streamer for improving my build) and most of them said this toon will have sudden death moments -which did not happen in most cases (physical reduction built from crab aura + decent evasion mitigated the damage quite nicely which gives me time to pop vaal grace or healing potion when huge damage was taken) hope you enjoy this build

It's not the best build, but it is my best build

Again, I'm still a newb and I'd like to say that I have room to improve for any suggestion.

I'm sure there are more skilled builder who can turn this one around for a better or for worth

you don't need to read the crab I wrote below but if you insist....

I've theory crafted hours to balance out dps output and tankiness for sustainable build. To tell you the truth I'm half way there my current build can take all T16 maps with most mods and does not die instantly which means I can use pots to get out of those situations.

I've tried out few classes and ended up with choosing scion since wild-strike was some what of a medioker skill to begin with.

I've checked out many clips and many posts, which mostly said that it's not viable
or you can converet damage with wild strike which can be viable, and it's a waste of time doing this. I heard many who said (in-game) they have invested over 80ex and was not viable.

I've checked many builds on forums and youtube for end contents builds.
At currently league depending on the build I was told that you need to do 25m+ dps to melt down a boss(which I tried to achieve with the build), or you can have the sustainability to last the fight while doing decent damage which I succeeded in doing so.

I do need some upgrade on few of my item but current build came out to be more playable then I thought which is why I'm sharing this with you guys.

P.S I don't mind streamers-or pro builder copying my build -in fact I want them to and make improvements on it.
cheney85 님이 2020. 1. 27. 오전 2:57:45에 마지막으로 편집
staff version
https://pastebin.com/m1wAEp3m
I got lucky with trade market and got a staff
I tried out the build
it's not as tanky as I thought but has more averaged out dps output

if you have any build that uses wildstike with 3 elemental
let me know I'll be interested in following your build

changing the helmet to abysuss brings up your dps my 2 m( currently with starkonza on POB)
thank you
cheney85 님이 2020. 1. 27. 오전 2:58:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
techies137 님이 작성:
Sry mate in game doesnt exist jewels thats you use and your dps much lower. Build big noob trap for people

Yes, it was a newb theory crafting

but the jewels were crafted with mods that you are able to roll on each jewel using pob
the options you should go for is critical multiplier, attack damage, and attack speed

Just did it so people with more currency to build can choose to go further with this build.
"
Vat0sbart 님이 작성:
Looks fun!, might try this out. I wont be choosing Scion though.

Will probably change it a bit into a more realistic scenario and try it on my slayer.

But hey, keep up the good work.

Just one advice, tone down a little bit on the "Final" Items on POB.
alotof the items in the "Final" Build are not reachable unless you have a money fountain somewhere :P

Other then that, looks cool!

thank you it does need a lot of rework and theory crafting to finalize this build
I seem to have dps problem on single target.
not that I can't kill it but rather low dps compared to other builds
If I make any changes I feel satisfied with I'll update when I can

thank you again for keeping it real
totally worthless thread

No video no care
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보