Why am I still dying capp resist capp phys. red. 7,5k HP ascendant insta death on T5 higher maps

Why am I still dying capp resist capp phys. red. 7,5k HP ascendant insta death on T5 higher maps

Character Scion Morf if you can spectate me.

THX 4 any advice

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHnBLMIZwthC40MXw3NDjwUIBRNFHEUqRiRGNcZLho4Gj4b-hynHM4kbyXfJy8n7SkuK1AxnjH7NZI26DpSOuE8LTxLPfxBh0PISshN408EUEdTpVWpVw1YF1hjWfNboF7AXz9odGjyagFuqnFNcql2rHjHe257w3wOfLh99X_jggeDX4PMhymIWoqvjM-QEZBVlKCXIZe0ms-a_qBCogCiPqQZplenVayqrY2vbK-ntfK3PryfwXzEFcRYxPbGrs9-0iHVZdhN2L3ZYdl82mLe5e8O8B_xrPJB8kX2SPno-t38S_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=Jachym99999&characterName=JachymScionMorf

Jachym99999 님이 2020. 1. 19. 오후 1:13:22에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2020. 1. 19. 오후 2:15:11
Probably because you aren't killing stuff fast enough.

You did well to get resist cap and enough life, but you completely neglected your damage. You have jewels with useless stats, nearly zero talent points that enhance damage, you have also total 3 health flasks (2 unique) which means you're not having many utility or damage oriented ones. It also means you don't have freeze or bleed immunity unless you're getting it from another source, so you'll die alot from corrupted blood, bleed, ice nova lockboxes, being frozen (especially in delve) and so forth. Getting warding (anti-curse) flask on one that has decent amount of uses (so not silver / basalt) helps for temp chains and ele weakness maps.

Your gems are also fairly low level for an 85 character, did you swap builds mid way so they lag behind in xp?

Your accuracy (hit chance) is low. Your crit chance in non-existent so I'm wondering if you'd benefit from going resolute tenchnique, especially since you don't utilize elemental overload or anything that requires crit.

Your bow has lightning damage on it, that doesn't give you much, you should focus on finding one where you have physical and fire damage as much as possible (blast rain converts physical to fire so it won't be lost).

But more importantly you'd want some passive nodes that increase fire or elemental damage. The ones that are close by to your tree are: lava lash (bottom side), magmatic strikes (center left), divine fury (upper left).

Drop the mana nodes, you can get some item with damage leeched as mana or worst case get an enduring mana flask (this shouldn't be needed if you get a source of leech... you even have 1 on gloves, do you still have mana issues after that?). You can also use inspiration support if you want to reduce the mana cost, it comes together with increased elemental damage of skills so it's not bad.

You're also using determination and vitality, which tbh could be replaced by damage oriented auras. Sometimes offense is the best defense. I would replace them with anger and herald of purity for now.

And I would definitely NOT spec into guardian. Pathfinder is fine. Give ele pen and flasks. I would probably spec elementalist or chieftain as a second one for a fire damage build. Juggernaut is viable too if you need the accuracy and don't cap it in any other way or through resolute technique (also gives stun / chill immunity and endurance charges, so not bad for defensive purpose).

Also buy some cheap gems like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/5nnmeJua
(In case it didn't copy well, it should have: maximum Life, Fire Damage to Attacks, Fire Damage to Bow Attacks, fire can be swapped for physical as well.) Energized armor does nothing afaik, there are no energy shield nodes in radius where you put it (plus it's a fairly bad jewel).

You should probably also craft elemental damage with attacks on the belt, same as you have on quiver.

Tell me if the above helped you, I suspect you're dying because you're being swarmed by mobs, as your damage is really really low while your survivability is looking just fine.

Also, I don't know are you actually hand casting flammability? If not, you should probably link it to cast when damage taken or curse on hit (+ some ability you use) so it ensures it's getting applied.

Get molten shell and replace one of the life flasks with granite flask of iron reflexes, having iron reflexes on life flask will expire very fast (flask cancels when you reach full life). Oh, and don't use lvl 42 life flask... use a lvl 60 one at least.

Also I dunno what are you doing with this barrage 4-link setup, but it does less damage than your blast rain so it's kinda waste of time to even use it.
Viktranka 님이 2020. 1. 19. 오후 2:17:47에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보