Scion Lack of ES

Hi! I am trying to play my Scion with IC but I have a feeling like I'm losing too much life for the gain of no chaos dmg. I am trying to increase ES but somehow I feel like I'm stuck because I don't know good alternatives of my gear to switch to.

Also the Damage seems quite low but to be honest the kill speed in t5-maps (thats the one I'm at currently maybe higher is even possible) is still nice. I also don't die a lot but somehow I'm Feeling like 3.6k ES is too low especially when thinking about later maps.

also I know I have to switch the first flask but just currently switched to CI so I didn't find a good one for now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/StevenCramer/characters?characterName=Alissadra

So I'm open for any help (also for suggestions that are not related to ES but the character itself). Thanks a lot and have a nice day :)

P.S.: sorry for the strange uppercases - my PC changes words randomly as far as I can tell - Maybe I didn't find all the times it changed
마지막 추천 2020. 2. 3. 오후 1:22:25
Even if you provide a link to your character, if you have your character tab hidden, we cannot see it.

"
This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.
bvanharjr 님이 2020. 1. 29. 오후 9:36:34에 마지막으로 편집
oh sorry didnt know thats possible - changed it now :)
StevenCramer 님이 2020. 1. 31. 오전 7:53:56에 마지막으로 편집
The character is a mess, too little ES on gear AND on the tree. Why do you have unique items in almost every slot? Weird
because I have no idea what else to do most likely :)

What would be your suggestions? and was thinking it might be a good idea to also have a Little bit of armor to decrease the dealt Damage or am I wrong with that?
Items that need to be replaced with good rares or better uniques asap: le heup of all, kingsguard, doryani's delusion, the tactician, carnage heart. Lower priority for replacement: topaz ring, crown of the inward eye. If you're having trouble getting enough attributes to equip mjolner, try astramentis. Lastly aegis aurora should probably be replaced with a shield with %ES recovery on block. If you can't reach at least 6-7k ES, consider respec back to life.
Personally, I'd recommend looking up builds for the first couple of characters you create so you can get a general understanding of what synergizes well together before you start looking towards creating your own build.
ok thanks guys I'll give it a try :)
have a nice day

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보