Newbie need help with build

Hello there, i would like to ask for a little help with my character, Anethka, im new to the game and im loving it so far, but i have a problem with my build.

Im building a "Tanky" scion with int-str build some lighting damage, sword and shield. All was good, i killed the bosses slow but with little problem or health drop. But then came Piety, the Abomination. In that fight i started to die a lot, i thought it was a problem of not knowing the boss (which was true) because then killed Malachai with no problem. But act 5 is getting harder and harder minions started to crumble my defenses and health more and more, Innocence cut throug me like a hot knife cuts butter and after him even minions kill me with ease while im still really slow to kill them. I think ive fucked up the character XD

I post here just to seek help to save her or to start a new one in case is just a really bad build. My Character tab is public so i hope you can look at her and help me a bit ^^

Ty all for your help in advance
Anethka 님이 2020. 1. 29. 오후 3:54:10에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2020. 1. 31. 오후 10:58:21
Imo best idea would be to familiarize yourself with some beginner's guides to POE, the skeleton of typical build is:
1 skill of choice (rarely 2 or more) + as many support gems to buff that skill (you have 3 active skills each of them only supported by 1 gem), after that you build life and resistances (you will need 75% in each of fire, cold and lightning and the requirements to reach that will increase after you finish act 5 and 10).

Also picking which passives to take and which to skip is not straight forward, a lot of points seem "useful" but in the end you will run out of points and can end up with very inefficient allocation of points.

Easy way to not fuck up a character would be:
- pick a skill you like based on visuals or gameplay
- find a build guide that includes that skill (and check which class / ascendancy is recommended for it), preferably a guide that is done in an extensive way and not just pastebin / end game gear, also one that gives budget alternatives and not just super expensive min max gear

Vast majority of POE builds are skill-centric (pick a skill then everything else is guided by that), contrary to some other RPGs that can be class-centric ("I want to play a mage") or weapon-centric ("I play a rogue that specializes in dual daggers"), weapon and class choice are usually dictated by what's the best to boost the original skill setup. That's why it's important to get support gems, passive points and stats on items that will focus on boosting specific skill to the most effectiveness.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보