The ultimate hideout zoomer 628% ms

Quitting this league, so I POB warriored to find the ultimate movement speed build without pressing buttons.

*Insert drum roll*

628%!!!movement speed

Use LocalIdentity's POB fork: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
POB link: https://pastebin.com/hZCFGXkQ
You'll realize in POB it says 616%, but for some reason it doesn't calculate Darkness Entroned (the belt) properly, so 616% + 12% = 628%.

People probably won't care about this, but if you got a lot of currency to burn for fun. Here it is :) HOWEVER, this is close to uber lab speed runner, all the transcendent spirit jewels are correctly done, but you'll need to path your tree and use actual gear for this, and be a Pathfinder scaling flask effectiveness, but you'll have ~1/2 the movement speed of this build but you can reach ~1k movement speed with flask and buffs up and can actually not die

Gear
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Queen of the Forest(QOTF): Best movement speed chest w/ +4 corruption
Allure: 15% movement speed while phasing
Perepiteia: 20% movement speed
Total is 35%, more than 24% bow + 10% quiver & easier to get too.
Devoto's Devotion: 20% movement speed w/ Grace or Haste enchant
Ondar's Clasp: 20% movement speed while low life(LL)
Seven-League Step: 50% movement speed with potential of 10% movement speed enchant & 10% corruption
Warped Timepiece: 12% movement speed w/ +1 minimum frenzy anoint and 10% movement speed corruption
Lori's Lantern x2: 8% movement speed while LL
Darkness Entroned: Can have 2 abyss jewels with movement speed. (Thanks to Ydra)

Jewels
Unnatural Instinct: 9% movement speed without spending points
Pacifism x2: We need to be full frenzy to get Onslaught, which gives us 10% movement speed, from Scion's raider. We have 3 maximum. We have 2 Pacifism. 3-2=1. With 1 minimum from amulet anoint, we are 1/1.
Megalomaniac: We want Fasting: 20% ms w/o active flask, Winter Prowler: 6% ms, and Untouchable: evasion for QoTF.
Voices 1 passive x3: Each holding Megalomaniac
Pure Talent:7% movement speed when we start our tree from Raider
Watcher's Eye: "You have phasing while affected by Haste" allows us to use Freedom of Movement:10% movement speed while phasing & "#% increased movement speed while affected by Grace" which just gives us more movement speed
Abyss Jewel x2: "4%increased movement speed if you haven't taken damage recently". With Darkness Entroned you'll get 6% per jewel.You'll also need to cap attributes with these jewels, one for str and one for int.
Transcendent Spirit Jewel x2: Gives the most movement speed when you allocate all the dex nodes around it.
Tempered Spirit: The baby version of transcendent spirit, but we can't optimally get all dex, so we use this.

Gems links
Haste: For movement speed - Grace: To cap QOTF - Empower: Raise the levels - Enlighten: Lower the mana reserved %, so we can fit these two in
Blood Magic: Uses our HP - Flesh and Stone: Looks cool - Increased AOE: To increase mana reservation make us LL (Use Purity of Element if you want to be somewhat not negative resistant)

Leveling guide
Level as something else to get to lvl 100 unless you plan to leech xp to 100

Be the fastest trader in the west :D

Youtube video show casing 437%(iirc) movement speed: https://youtu.be/-lltpgEufE8
Sorry for showing you guys how terrible this build is, but you could be 44% faster. This video could have been 10 seconds shorter if you don't count I ran into walls it'll prob be like 12 seconds shorter.

I should probably figure how to make boxes, but this is sort of more fun

HUGE UPDATE: From 523% to 628%. Thanks to Nervyr for the fasting idea.
Seirei_of_Oppai 님이 2020. 5. 6. 오전 2:38:28에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2020. 5. 10. 오후 3:01:19
Finally a build I can play

These give like 20%-ish MS, if socketed properly.

BiS belt. Bonus points for haste effect as 2nd mod.
"

These give like 20%-ish MS, if socketed properly.

BiS belt. Bonus points for haste effect as 2nd mod.

Ah somehow I forgot to transcendent jewels in the guide, but I had them in the PoB. I'm trying to do buttonless hideout zoomer, I know that those belt are the best
Seirei_of_Oppai 님이 2020. 5. 6. 오전 1:03:01에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보