[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
MuZuR 님이 작성:
I thought I would get 89% damage reduction with 89% cold resistance.

For example: Deals 5639 to 8458 Cold Damage

I thought I should get 8458*90/100 = 839.8 damage but i think it's not calculated that way

Yeah but the balls also penetrate 25% cold res so instead of having 90%, you only have 65% against it.

"
MuZuR 님이 작성:

I'm just wanna be like this:)

https://youtu.be/vLixw99KfzY?t=23

Energy shield must not be important. He doesn't take a damage.

If you really want to tank sirus storm, you need a combination of ES regen + 90% max res + 90% phys dmg reduc + ES
"
Yep, did that upgrade thinking on what you told me on past post about how important is to reach 400%, lost more than 1k ES but got 65% phys reduction, dunno how to get more.

Dude, you actually have 90% phys dmg reduc. You're using Divergent Determination right? The armour you get from it is not calculated in PoB. So if you check your PoB, you won't see your armour or you see a very low one. Check it in-game, you probably have around 24k armour if I calculated it right. If you edit any item in PoB, and add that armour, you'd see your actualy phys dmg reduction, which is 90%.

"

I've been doing grand heists weeks ago with negative results in wasting 20-30 ex.

Oh I forgot to mention, you should prepare your rogues gear first and use at least 3% trinket. It's a bit of an investment but I can guarantee, if you do enough of it, you'd get your investment back. The only big expense you'd incur is the trinket. 3% is 15-20ex+. 4% is 90-100ex+. Get the 3% one for now. I think the rogue gears are cheap. I just rolled mine 'cause I've got so much alts. I think min-maxing rogue gears is not necessary but you could also do that. I don't have a min-maxed rogue gears. I just get the most important stat and that's it.

"

I dont know about ailments. i have to use anomalous purities? Got lucky making them divergent with a pair of lens. Dont i need that penetration? (i can change of fire, as im using normal one lvl 21, actually i can have 90% res without lvl 21). Apart from this one im using of lightning from boots so it cant change and ice penetration i guess is a must. Maybe of elements.

Ailments are ignite, shock, chill, freeze, etc. So if you're ignited and/or shocked, you take more dmg. You could read a bit about it on poe wiki. You don't need fire pen for sure so don't need divergent purity of fire. We mostly convert our lightning dmg to cold, so we don't need divergent purity of lightning. Thus, anomalous version is better. For purity of ice, you don't actually need the anomalous 'cause you're already immune to freeze if you're using Alpha's Howl. And divergent purity of ice is better anyways 'cause of the pen it gives. For chill, you could get it from boots bench craft. Movement speed + Cannot be Chilled craft. But I think you could get away without it. You don't take more damage when chilled, you're just slowed.

"

I really appreciate all your answers, it's incredible how you keep answering everyone.

Thanks for the good words man. I don't even know how I'm answering all the questions. Lol. I'm also relatively new player and I think helping and/or answering questions also help me to learn. And I'm really into this build that's why I learn so much. Also, OP is nowhere to be found and I can't just skip people's questions when I know the answer to. Or even if I don't know the answer to, I try to research for it and learn from it as well.

Cheers!
"
_mrkvn 님이 작성:
"
MuZuR 님이 작성:
I thought I would get 89% damage reduction with 89% cold resistance.

For example: Deals 5639 to 8458 Cold Damage

I thought I should get 8458*90/100 = 839.8 damage but i think it's not calculated that way

Yeah but the balls also penetrate 25% cold res so instead of having 90%, you only have 65% against it.

"
MuZuR 님이 작성:

I'm just wanna be like this:)

https://youtu.be/vLixw99KfzY?t=23

Energy shield must not be important. He doesn't take a damage.

If you really want to tank sirus storm, you need a combination of ES regen + 90% max res + 90% phys dmg reduc + ES

Thank you so much. Thanks to everyone. You are so nice and helpfull friends.
"
_mrkvn 님이 작성:
Dude, you actually have 90% phys dmg reduc. You're using Divergent Determination right? The armour you get from it is not calculated in PoB. So if you check your PoB, you won't see your armour or you see a very low one. Check it in-game, you probably have around 24k armour if I calculated it right. If you edit any item in PoB, and add that armour, you'd see your actualy phys dmg reduction, which is 90%.

Interesting, didn't count with that. Its weird a pack of magic monsters can kill me if i get a hit from each one, sadface!

"
Oh I forgot to mention, you should prepare your rogues gear first and use at least 3% trinket. It's a bit of an investment but I can guarantee, if you do enough of it, you'd get your investment back. The only big expense you'd incur is the trinket. 3% is 15-20ex+. 4% is 90-100ex+. Get the 3% one for now. I think the rogue gears are cheap. I just rolled mine 'cause I've got so much alts. I think min-maxing rogue gears is not necessary but you could also do that. I don't have a min-maxed rogue gears. I just get the most important stat and that's it.

Got them (i guess) correctly, they all have 15% to duplicate currency in brooch, job speed and less raising alert. I'm using a 3%, but still ive been able to get more exalteds from my old 2%. Finished being out of exalts to continue.

"
Ailments are ignite, shock, chill, freeze, etc. So if you're ignited and/or shocked, you take more dmg. You could read a bit about it on poe wiki. You don't need fire pen for sure so don't need divergent purity of fire. We mostly convert our lightning dmg to cold, so we don't need divergent purity of lightning. Thus, anomalous version is better. For purity of ice, you don't actually need the anomalous 'cause you're already immune to freeze if you're using Alpha's Howl. And divergent purity of ice is better anyways 'cause of the pen it gives. For chill, you could get it from boots bench craft. Movement speed + Cannot be Chilled craft. But I think you could get away without it. You don't take more damage when chilled, you're just slowed.

I take note. Chilled is what makes me deal less damage to sirus, so he survives more time=more% to die. I have in my ToDo list a pair of these boots when i get the vit amu etc (Because i need an extra slot first for purity of lightning if i want to change boots).

"
Thanks for the good words man. I don't even know how I'm answering all the questions. Lol. I'm also relatively new player and I think helping and/or answering questions also help me to learn. And I'm really into this build that's why I learn so much. Also, OP is nowhere to be found and I can't just skip people's questions when I know the answer to. Or even if I don't know the answer to, I try to research for it and learn from it as well.

Cheers!

So much love, it's important to say thanks and be fine with others.
"
Interesting, didn't count with that. Its weird a pack of magic monsters can kill me if i get a hit from each one, sadface!

Take into consideration that personal gameplay matters. What I mean is how you play the build matters. Like for example, I'm a lazy player and I really want to play the build with laziness in mind. So that would be to mitigate all one shots. As long as I'm not randomly one-shotted by anything and recover Life/ES decently fast, I'm good. Some ppl go with full dmg and just not get hit, 'cause they're good at dodging and that's their playstyle. But to add another solution to your problem, fit in Dread Banner into your setup. That should help.

"
Got them (i guess) correctly, they all have 15% to duplicate currency in brooch, job speed and less raising alert. I'm using a 3%, but still ive been able to get more exalteds from my old 2%. Finished being out of exalts to continue.

If that's the case, probably the BP is the problem. What are you running? I'm running the Repository 15-currency Gem with fossil, delirium, breach, harbinger version. That's working for me.
Thanks for that information, I was thinking of sticking to Arc cause I like it more so I probably will.

"
_mrkvn 님이 작성:
With regards to upgrade, I don't know if you have so many options in mind to upgrade and just can't choose one, or you actually don't know what to upgrade. Should be the former. There're so many things to upgrade with this build that my currency can't keep up to it. Lol.

I've switched to CI and Saqawal's Nest now, I was more referring to which upgrades would make the most impact. I have a lot to upgrade (i.e. Awakened jewels etc) but I was thinking about switching to Winter Orb but couldn't make the damage numbers (my numbers just paled in comparison).

Do I absolutely require aura corruption on rings before switching etc?

I also wanted to switch to hands of the high templar but crit multi lightning jewels were super expensive so I was thinking of doing cold crit multi instead but that would require switching over to winter orb.

Souffla 님이 2020. 11. 21. 오전 1:03:15에 마지막으로 편집
"
_mrkvn 님이 작성:
Take into consideration that personal gameplay matters. What I mean is how you play the build matters. Like for example, I'm a lazy player and I really want to play the build with laziness in mind. So that would be to mitigate all one shots. As long as I'm not randomly one-shotted by anything and recover Life/ES decently fast, I'm good. Some ppl go with full dmg and just not get hit, 'cause they're good at dodging and that's their playstyle. But to add another solution to your problem, fit in Dread Banner into your setup. That should help.

I mind i was able to survive things much harder having all ress+90 phys, ES and regen.

https://i.imgur.com/mJknBZ9.mp4

How could i survive to sirus if a pack of trash mobs can kill me XD

"
If that's the case, probably the BP is the problem. What are you running? I'm running the Repository 15-currency Gem with fossil, delirium, breach, harbinger version. That's working for me.

"
Souffla 님이 작성:
Thanks for that information, I was thinking of sticking to Arc cause I like it more so I probably will.

I've switched to CI and Saqawal's Nest now, I was more referring to which upgrades would make the most impact. I have a lot to upgrade (i.e. Awakened jewels etc) but I was thinking about switching to Winter Orb but couldn't make the damage numbers (my numbers just paled in comparison).

I think winter orb's dmg will always be lower than that of arc, ek or spark 'cause of the conversion. I'm actually not sure but seeing that almost no one uses winter orb in poe.ninja says it much. So I think the only reasons you'd change to winter orb is if you like the skill or you want to test and see how it feels, which are of course reasonable.

"
Souffla 님이 작성:
Do I absolutely require aura corruption on rings before switching etc?

The only requirements for this build are the base equipments, RMRs, aura clusters. Other than those, it's up to you. There's a jewel requirement for EK and Spark, not sure about winter orb.

"
Souffla 님이 작성:

I also wanted to switch to hands of the high templar but crit multi lightning jewels were super expensive so I was thinking of doing cold crit multi instead but that would require switching over to winter orb.

I did change my gloves to HotHT and now to Asenath's. Crit multi lightning + RMR alone is not expensive. I think you're talking about one with %ES? I don't need much ES with my setup that's why I changed gloves easily. But yeah, crit multi + rmr + %ES is expensive. There are other crit multi if you're not yet aware. You could get spell and/or elemental. Not sure if those are cheaper options though. You need to check.

"
I mind i was able to survive things much harder having all ress+90 phys, ES and regen.

https://i.imgur.com/mJknBZ9.mp4

How could i survive to sirus if a pack of trash mobs can kill me XD

This is genuine. I don't actually know what you expect with that vod. I know that you're trying to show that by standing there, you're being hit by mobs. But I'm not sure why you'd compare that with Sirus fight. Unless you really want to afk at Sirus fight, then I don't see nothing wrong with mobs hitting you. I think you need a dedicated build for that purpose of AFKing at Sirus. Maybe this build can, but you need to tweak your gears for more defence if you want to aim for that kind of tankyness. Again, as I've mentioned, we all have different kinds of playstyles. If you like to be afk from time to time and go back to your char being alive, then that's fine. You just have to tweak the build to get it to your liking.

"

Damn! This is the one I had before. Don't use it. Lol. Use the one I mentioned. Or try the other 17currency trinket one.
My only desire is to not die against "DIE" beam like an ant xD

Dunno what's the difference between these BP's, 17 currency with some small currency chests, duplicated content with vinderi while most reduced alert level. I will try the one you say when i get some currency to copy it, thanks!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보