Need help with Scion leveling 40-70

Hi!

I am new player, and ALL my previous characters were summoners.

I try scion now and completely unable to pass Act 4. I dying many times and battle for 5 mins on bosses whicn fall in 10 seconds from same level summoner.

Need noobie guide...
Greyf24 님이 2020. 11. 13. 오전 1:05:55에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2020. 11. 13. 오후 1:27:04
"
Greyf24 님이 작성:
Hi!

I am new player, and ALL my previous characters were summoners.

I try scion now and completely unable to pass Act 4. I dying many times and battle for 5 mins on bosses whicn fall in 10 seconds from same level summoner.

Need noobie guide...

I mean, if you spent all the passive points on aura effects and don't use a single aura, you deal no damage. I guess you want to play an aura stacker, but you have to level using another build until level 90-95 before respecing into an aura stacker because aura stacking doesn't work at low level. If you've played minion builds in the past, why don't you use minions until level 90?

Btw, aura stacking is one of the most expensive build. I don't think a new player has enough currency to play it.
N0esy 님이 2020. 11. 13. 오전 4:51:30에 마지막으로 편집
As said in the previous post : Do not level as an aura stacker.
I'll add that you shouldn't play an aura stacker at all if you can't put at least 200 ex in it.
After taking a look at your character, I can easily understand why you can't go past act 4. You don't have a single decent leveling item.

You need to cap your elemental resists thought gear, and get as much life as possible in the mean time. Get yourself a goldrim and a string of servitude with 48% all res, that's more than enough to level with.

Also, your gem setups make no sense. Literally no sense. What skill do you want to play with ? You have to choose one, you can't use blade vortex AND ball lightning AND Skeletons AND spliting steel on the same character.

Leech gems are trash. The only usable one is energy leech support, forget about the others. I mean, there's a lot more to say but honestly you should just find a somewhat noob friendly guide like enki's arc witch and stick to it. You can't freestyle your own builds as a new player, it's not going to work. Zizaran's youtube channel is also full of good noob friendly videos about leveling and gearing.

Edit :
You also have no use for 3 life flasks and 2 mana flasks.
For leveling you want 1 life 1 mana then 3 utility flasks. Quicksilver to go fast, granite/basalt for tankyness, bismuth if you need ele resists, stibnite/jade for evasion. Also, get anti bleed and anti freeze flasks ASAP.
Selenba00 님이 2020. 11. 13. 오전 8:49:19에 마지막으로 편집
"
N0esy 님이 작성:
[ but you have to level using another build until level 90-95 before respecing into an aura stacker because aura stacking doesn't work at low level.

Btw, aura stacking is one of the most expensive build. I don't think a new player has enough currency to play it.

Yes, Its obvious. I have guide for 70+++ and gear for it - but I cant level 44-70.

And I need guide for any build, because I never play as damage dealer and dont know what to use and what to link. Right now all I try not work - pityful damage, zero tankiness.

Speaking of currency - I farm some on my Necromancer (including delve, 82 contracts and T16 maps).

So I am not absolute newbie - but not understand how to play for non-minion.

"
Selenba00 님이 작성:
just find a somewhat noob friendly guide like enki's arc witch and stick to it.

This is exactly what I asking for - newbie guide. OK, enki arc witch, I'll try to find it.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보