HEALER BUILD - STANDARD LEAGUE

I know it is not a popular way of life to multiplayer POE with farming runs and just the game for the most part, but I'd like to help change that. My goal is to make a Scion that is a straight party healer and maybe slight team-based buffs. I am not all the way through the game, but I am playing a new character and saving passive points so I can make this build from the ground up. This post is for people actually willing to help and not for people that just want to tell me to play the game more to find out. I want to do this right the first time, so if you can't help in the way I am asking for help then please refrain from posting anything in this thread. I didn't post this to get griefed, but to be able to build a character the correct way the first time around.

There are so many different items in the game and so many rng lines of stats that I am not sure where to begin or what to even start asking in a way that would help me. So I am reaching out to the community, instead of months of trying to find things that I could pick from player's brains in just days instead. I am having talks with my guild but would like to compare notes to produce the best results with my idea. No one can know it all, so instead, why not ask as many as you can ...right?

My goal is to have max health regen, high energy shield, and a high health total while maintaining enough mana for Auras and skills that can buff and heal party members. I am guessing STR+INT = Armor + Energy Shield gear would be best or maybe a mix of flat armor and flat energy shield mixed pieces...not sure...

The first question I need to ask is this even possible in POE? I know a Monk in Diablo III can pull this off rather ok at least, but can a SCION in POE do this? figured if any class could it would be SCION.

I didn't find anything current that would help through google searches and 3rd-party sites. They seem to only show current league builds or things so outdated it is obviously not going to help. I also did find a couple of builds that were incomplete somewhat attempting this idea, but not exactly, they were more max flask ability builds.

So any help on this SCION PARTY HEALER/BUFFER idea would be appreciated. Links ok I guess, but looking and asking for straight answers over searching through many pages of some build sites that probably aren't what I am looking for. I want to piece together the responses here and mold them into my idea piece by piece...

Further questions:

1. Is there gear in the game that allows a % or flat rate of damage received as healing or that can reflect damage to healing the party or adding energy shield?

2. Is there gear in the game that acts like a VITALITY GEM where it affects other players in the party just by being worn?

3, Is there a gem that grants an actual healing spell to be cast that is not an aura?

4. Maybe list any items you know of that OnHit grants buffs or healing/energy shield, to myself or other party members?

5. Is there a gem or gear out there that allows minions and their attacks to heal the character and maybe party members?

Ideas I have so far, but not sure if they are even possible...

Ideal gear = one-handed with shield, but I am open to 2h ideas as well...

A very tanky, high health and armor/energy shielded - flask - Stone Golem Scion with many buffs and healing auras active while wearing items that reduce mana reductions and/or boost healing effects and current buffs being used.

A very tanky, high health and armor/energy shielded - Stone Golem Scion with many buffs and healing auras active while using max leech that transfers to party members and maybe some other gear that grants energy shield to party members.

A very tanky, high health and armor/energy shielded - Non-Golem Scion with many buffs and healing auras active while using max leech that transfers to party members and maybe some other gear that grants energy shield to party members.

A very tanky, high health and armor/energy shielded - non-Golem Scion with many buffs and healing auras active while using max leech that transfers to party members and maybe some other gear that grants energy shield to party members. Minions leech life and/or energy shield for character and party. Or minions that absorb damage for the character and possibly also the party.

A very tanky, high health and armor/energy shielded - Stone Golem Scion with many buffs and healing auras active while using max leech that transfers to party members and maybe some other gear that grants energy shield to party members. Rejuvenating totem spammer

I don't know just brainstorming, but anyone that can help it is greatly appreciated. Just trying to avoid playing the game just to keep the refunding point game.

I am mostly asking about possible gear, but gem feedback is welcomed as well...

Thanks!

SirSpoony 님이 2021. 3. 4. 오전 7:59:22에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2021. 3. 15. 오전 8:50:27
This is an interesting topic, so I decided to take some time to do theorycrafting.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/QbNN3vxs
Note: I haven't tested this build in game - this is just an idea!

I believe the best way to heal your party members is to use The Druggery, which causes life flasks to apply to your allies instead of you. By increasing life flask effectiveness, you can achieve around 9000 life/sec recovery. If this is an overkill, you can ditch some of the flask cluster jewels and spec into more defense.

The obvious weakness of this build is that life flasks don't heal you anymore, so you are not that tanky. If your carry doesn't kill enemies quick enough, you will most likely be in trouble.

This build is a low-life build because of the strong interaction between life flasks and low life. Specifically, a minor pantheon (soul of ryslatha) gives you "60% increased life recovery from flasks used when on low life". Your life flask can also roll "100% increased recovery when on low life". Because we are always on low life, these modifiers have 100% uptime.

Since we are a low-life build, it is not easy to use armour as a defensive layer. You could use grace as a defensive aura if you want evasion.
N0esy 님이 2021. 3. 4. 오전 10:37:36에 마지막으로 편집
Interesting topic, I don't have much to add but:
"
This build is a low-life build because of the strong interaction between life flasks and low life. Specifically, a minor pantheon (soul of ryslatha) gives you "60% increased life recovery from flasks used when on low life". Your life flask can also roll "100% increased recovery when on low life". Because we are always on low life, these modifiers have 100% uptime.

You could also use Coward's Legacy here, letting you count as low-life without needing to go low-life (and thus can ditch the Shavs/other Chaos nonsense). I believe there's a few "reduced effectiveness of Curses" you can get, e.g Guardian's "Time of Need" for 80%, and you can cap that with a Kikazaru.
Alternatively, just work in a Atziri's Reflection for full immunity.

Good luck on the build!
this was my template for a healer type aura guy:
https://pastebin.com/tRiQcjH4

this is what i finshed with:
https://pastebin.com/Pd0f99Se

cyclone to trigger holy relic(and some defence),
holyflame totem for extra place ment healing(for ranged players),
body armour with "you have concrated ground when standing still"

stone golem, holyflame totem(witch also removes curses), vitalaty, zeltory(add chance for concrated ground for you and allys), armor with concrated ground, holy relic

need more movement speed, and can tank sometimes some how(know idea how but can some time rarly tank one hits, probbly a bug somewhere.)

all items are about 1c-ish, expect watch eye got that for 5c at the time, its not consided a good roll so should find getting something close to that hard for cheap.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
maxtraxv3 님이 2021. 3. 9. 오전 7:50:16에 마지막으로 편집
A big problem with Poe’s difficulty scaling is that most builds either die in one hit or never die.
This makes all forms of healing less useful and places emphasis on higher life/es/mana shield/mitigation.
Most support characters also increase party damage because dead enemies can’t (usually) kill you

That isn’t to say that your build isn’t useful, but it does mean that you should consider also running auras that help your team survive more hits that would otherwise kill them in one hit, which is effectively better than healing.

Vaal Discipline with either determination or grace and purity of X give those, while vitality and Vaal clarity give your team resources to keep pushing forward.

Shaper’s seed amulet gives good team regen early on, while later on you will want mana reservation

The belt mentioned above that gives flask regen to teammates is very good, just make sure you can survive ailments yourself.

Cluster jewels are your friend here, and you’ll probably want to roll them yourself since % aura effectiveness clusters are quite expensive now
baney123 님이 2021. 3. 15. 오전 8:52:02에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보