[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
AndreshKi 님이 작성:
"
Rex_Urhole 님이 작성:
New to this kind of build.

Just added Spellslinger and Frenzy for leveling.

Can someone explain how to get this to proc exsanguinate and reap?

Spellslinger doesn't seem to "do" anything and the frenzy charges dissipate quickly.

Didn't know if there were other passives or something I needed to add before going this route? Following the guide tree on the left to start.

Guide says frenzy doesn't have to be linked to anything so I'm confused.

Hey, so you have to link spellslinger to exsanguinate/reap and activate them, casting frenzy should then proc the spellslingers.

Ok thanks,I sort of have it working but following the leveling section, it reads like you run 2 spellslinger gems. Are you alternating the skills on different buttons? It doesn't fire both reap and exsanguinate at the same time.

"
Spellslinger links:

Frenzy (You don't need to link it to anything, and you can keep it at level 1, we only use it to trigger spellslinger)

Reap + spellslinger + brutality + swift affliction/efficacy/controlled destruction

Exsanguinate + spellslinger + chain support + brutality/swift affliction/efficacy/controlled destruction
"
Rex_Urhole 님이 작성:
"
AndreshKi 님이 작성:
"
Rex_Urhole 님이 작성:
New to this kind of build.

Just added Spellslinger and Frenzy for leveling.

Can someone explain how to get this to proc exsanguinate and reap?

Spellslinger doesn't seem to "do" anything and the frenzy charges dissipate quickly.

Didn't know if there were other passives or something I needed to add before going this route? Following the guide tree on the left to start.

Guide says frenzy doesn't have to be linked to anything so I'm confused.

Hey, so you have to link spellslinger to exsanguinate/reap and activate them, casting frenzy should then proc the spellslingers.

Ok thanks,I sort of have it working but following the leveling section, it reads like you run 2 spellslinger gems. Are you alternating the skills on different buttons? It doesn't fire both reap and exsanguinate at the same time.

"
Spellslinger links:

Frenzy (You don't need to link it to anything, and you can keep it at level 1, we only use it to trigger spellslinger)

Reap + spellslinger + brutality + swift affliction/efficacy/controlled destruction

Exsanguinate + spellslinger + chain support + brutality/swift affliction/efficacy/controlled destruction

Weird, you can link them both on to the same spellslinger or different ones, depends how many links you have, then frenzy should trigger them. (Be sure you have a wand equipped since it needs to be a projectile).
I have question to those guys who plan to incorporate The Surrender into the build: will the reckoning work with the wand? As i read the description of the reckoning skill, it should only wiork when unarmed or with meelee weapon.
@Rex

You still don't have it right for spellslinging.

Spellslinger links:

In a separate 4 link put reap-spellslinger-brutality-efficacy

In your chest/tabula link put Exsanguinate-spellslinger-chain-brutality-efficacy-contolled destruction

Then put frenzy on right click. For the spellslingers you have to activate them like an aura, so only once, and you can hide them. So hold down ctrl so that it shows you second row of skills in the game. Put both spellslingers in slots there and activate them. Now when you use frenzy it will cast reap and exsang
Zly1 님이 2021. 4. 29. 오전 1:11:42에 마지막으로 편집
"
tsunamikun 님이 작성:
Soooo... selfcast felt a little bit slow yes? which is why you use unleash.

but to be frank thats no solution. I chose to deal with the problem with daressos defiance which doubles onslaught, adds another layer of defense with endu charges and gives perma onslaught outside of bosses and with the right small cluster jewel during bosses too.

I still play with petrified blood/devouring diadem and get to the same dps aus you with vastly inferior gear. Additionally Cruelty isn't in pob yet, but during mapping it shows about ~60% DoT increase which moves my exs dps up to about 1.6 mil. I'm not as tanky as you, but i do have fortify which eases the problem.

https://pastebin.com/NaFSPwSP

Next things I need:
leech on boots
something good from lab on helmet
either The surrender or a good Warlord shield
WAY better amu/wand/ring
resistance catalsyt for belt/Lori(or remove Lori for dps ring)

not hating on the OG build, but i've been doing yours with some tweaks and its amazing. Honestly, i'm so tanky without fortify with tweaks that I haven't died since switching to it.
"
Ballsmigue 님이 작성:

not hating on the OG build, but i've been doing yours with some tweaks and its amazing. Honestly, i'm so tanky without fortify with tweaks that I haven't died since switching to it.

thanks ;) and of course not, while I did build a exsang build as the starter in this league I did steal some very good ideas from OP and ziz too :D

Changes I made since the last time:
Removed Portal (I miss theee)
Added Dual curse Setup with punishment (better at trash / not really any difference at bosses) Despair would work too, but abusing crush from Vanquisher accellerates low life on mobs.
Clears all mobs in curse area even in t16 ultimatums.
Unfortunatly you need to be Highlevel or sacrifice something else for that. moved steel skin to selfcast in ring socket.

Added watchers eye with life leech mod and malevolance increases life/ES gain which pushes my life recovery to a satisfieing 2k per second.

Also got the 20% aura effectiveness with the influence cluster, whgich is at least 4.2% more dmg through malevolance and 8% increased dmg taken trough pride more lifereg etc.

most importantly: added enduring cry -> perma onslaught even at bosses, finally.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
tsunamikun 님이 2021. 4. 29. 오후 2:04:42에 마지막으로 편집
"
tsunamikun 님이 작성:
"
Ballsmigue 님이 작성:

thanks ;) and of course not, while I did build a exsang build as the starter in this league I did steal some very good ideas from OP and ziz too :D

Changes I made since the last time:
Removed Portal (I miss theee)
Added Dual curse Setup with punishment (better at trash / not really any difference at bosses) Despair would work too, but abusing crush from Vanquisher accellerates low life on mobs.
Clears all mobs in curse area even in t16 ultimatums.
Unfortunatly you need to be Highlevel or sacrifice something else for that. moved steel skin to selfcast in ring socket.

Added watchers eye with life leech mod and malevolance increases life/ES gain which pushes my life recovery to a satisfieing 2k per second.

Also got the 20% aura effectiveness with the influence cluster, whgich is at least 4.2% more dmg through malevolance and 8% increased dmg taken trough pride more lifereg etc.

most importantly: added enduring cry -> perma onslaught even at bosses, finally.

Looks like an awfull lot of keys to press: exs (ok this is probably on RMB), flame dash, shield charge, steelskin, enduring cry, not mentioning the flasks. How do you manage to sync it all?
스포일러

Hello,

I don't know how you manage to "tank everything", I have massive problems with staying alive.
Could need some help please.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
AkumaNoTsubasa 님이 작성:
스포일러

Hello,

I don't know how you manage to "tank everything", I have massive problems with staying alive.
Could need some help please.

You haven't rolled any defensive flasks and this is a block build, your currently sitting on 48% because you haven't taken glancing blows.
"
TenderBarbarian 님이 작성:

Looks like an awfull lot of keys to press: exs (ok this is probably on RMB), flame dash, shield charge, steelskin, enduring cry, not mentioning the flasks. How do you manage to sync it all?

shield charge on RMB as it is my main movement skill, ex on R.
I use flame dash only for cliffs, steel skin when my ES is going low and enduring cry on on bosses or when i'm bored. the good thing on this build, when you get where I'm at, you actually have a second or two to respond with skills before dying. so mostly i just spam ex and look at flask uptime. You can see directly at the character in the middle of the screen when ES is going low and you usually have a second or two to press steel skin. Fortify isn't the problem as either i'm moving with SC and charged in the pack anyway or it's ultimatum (or other mechanics) where you need to move out of shit anyway, so it's mostly up.
Enduring cry is mostly for bosses or to trigger the buff if you know there will be a lot of damage coming. At bosses i just press it when CD is ready.

If you're lazy and don't get much uptime on steelskin, you could bind it to left mouse button, which works too, espacially if you're forgetful.

and flasks.... hmm pianofingers are needed skill in this game i guess :D
I will make some video footage when i'm getting to a8. Currently at a6 and farming keystones.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보