[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Lampra 님이 작성:
hi guys....a lot of fun with build but i have some issues...well , too many suicides and some times i cant keep hp stay up
so in skeletons set up if i fit less duration gem loop dont work
i have 28% cdr ,so if my to dust jew is 20/20/18 it dont work with 20/20/19 it works
pob here(https://pastebin.com/mDJXwCVT)
any suggetions would be helpful.....TY !!!

get to dust 20/20/18
and put less duration 4/20 in helm with summon skeleton
Akshay 님이 2022. 7. 10. 오후 1:38:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
kkmonk 님이 작성:
HI, thank you for the detailled guide!

I started with the "budget version" now:
https://pastebin.com/5j3Cp1DJ

I tried simu30, but couldnt go past wave 15, as i died to random things, i dont know what. Is something wrong here?
What would be the best upgrades now?

Edit:
Mapping is going well, dying from time to time also.
The version is something between budget and the "polaric devastation"

404, can you ask in discord for help, am a bit busy
Hey guys, need a bit of help with the build!

https://pastebin.com/B6dLQ6Fn

Build was working until I switched out my Cast when Damage Taken with the Divergent version. Unfortunately, the corrupted Divergent gem got corrupted to 16% quality.

How much hp do I need for the loop to start working again? (Also using lvl 19 Anomalous Skeletons)

2nd qn would be- the guide wrote it should be lvl 11 Anomalous Skeletons, however since i left it at 19, its still at 3 skeletons. That is okay right?
"
stjianqing 님이 작성:
Hey guys, need a bit of help with the build!

https://pastebin.com/B6dLQ6Fn

Build was working until I switched out my Cast when Damage Taken with the Divergent version. Unfortunately, the corrupted Divergent gem got corrupted to 16% quality.

How much hp do I need for the loop to start working again? (Also using lvl 19 Anomalous Skeletons)

2nd qn would be- the guide wrote it should be lvl 11 Anomalous Skeletons, however since i left it at 19, its still at 3 skeletons. That is okay right?

god damn your gem links are wild
just use the gem links recommended in the guide

and 16 quality divergent is ok, just keep increasing life till loop is fast
also get divergent level 20 in weapon
Quick question.. why do we use Survival Secrets? i'm not the smartest and it says while flasks aren't in effect.. but they're always in effect.. is it the empty flasks make it work?
"
christheawesome 님이 작성:
Quick question.. why do we use Survival Secrets? i'm not the smartest and it says while flasks aren't in effect.. but they're always in effect.. is it the empty flasks make it work?
Survival secrets is for something else entirely. :) Try this: Check how much Ward you have with Olroth's active, then pull out that jewel, activate the flask again, and check how much Ward you have without it.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hey @Akshay,

big thanks for your very detailed build.
I tried to buy a lot of stuff together to get this working with Scion in SC Sentinel League.

But i have somehow a problem, the ward loop works perfectly nice with 2 flasks (olroth and bismuth) but if i put another one, in my case kiara's determination, in it then the olroth sometimes is not full in charge when it's flask effect ends and thus breaking the loop.

I really can't find the reason therefor as i looked up the PoB and guide and it always states 3 flasks will go, for 4 you need to have very high budget.

Can you help me or give me an hint where to look on to get this working with 3 flasks.

My profile should be open and Scion is "GrindolCWDT" if you want to look up :)

Best regards,
xenusle
"
xenusle 님이 작성:
Hey @Akshay,

I tried to buy a lot of stuff together to get this working with Scion in SC Sentinel League.

But i have somehow a problem, the ward loop works perfectly nice with 2 flasks (olroth and bismuth) but if i put another one, in my case kiara's determination, in it then the olroth sometimes is not full in charge when it's flask effect ends and thus breaking the loop.

I really can't find the reason therefor as i looked up the PoB and guide and it always states 3 flasks will go, for 4 you need to have very high budget.

Can you help me or give me an hint where to look on to get this working with 3 flasks.

Best regards,
xenusle
It's your medium cluster jewels, if I'm reading this correctly.

They should be increased flask effect duration bases, and 6 nodes each, so you get 3 flask duration nodes per medium.

(edit: 3, not 4 flask duration nodes each. Evidently I can't count past 2 without caffeine.)

Like so:
grimjack68 님이 2022. 7. 12. 오후 5:59:49에 마지막으로 편집
"
grimjack68 님이 작성:
"
xenusle 님이 작성:
Hey @Akshay,

Best regards,
xenusle
It's your medium cluster jewels, if I'm reading this correctly.

They should be increased flask effect duration bases, and 6 nodes each, so you get 3 flask duration nodes per medium.

(edit: 3, not 4 flask duration nodes each. Evidently I can't count past 2 without caffeine.)

Like so:

Oh my god .. i thought it need to have to do with something like that but yes - i changed cluster jewel and it works perfectly fine with 3 flasks now.

Thank you very much!

I only looked at the 2 added passives distilied perfection and fasting and not on the small points.

Hey folks! Trying to figure out a problem here.

I upgraded to the 27%+ CDR setup, and now I'm casting half as fast. Been reading through the thread trying to find someone else with the same problem, no luck so far and I'm half way through so far.

I put skeletons, FR, Ice Spear, and Freezing Pulse in the taskbar. Skeletons are fast. Everything else looks to be half speed.

POB: https://pastebin.com/HGc3euwh

If I swap my rare ring back to a second Heartbound Loop, everything speeds back up.

- 28% CDR total.
- 58 total To Dust

I've been chasing the idea that FR isn't casting often enough, so I'm not taking enough damage to trigger the chest / staff setups, however, the cause for that has eluded me so far!

Hopefully something obviously wrong here that I'm just overlooking. Any feedback appreciated! :)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보