[3.24] HEIST RUNNER - Extremely low budget - CHEAP AF FAST AF- No Attack build!

🔓🔓🔓The Ultimate Heist Master Guide: "Run, Forrest, Run!" Edition 🔓 🔓 🔓
Welcome to the guide that revolutionizes Heisting in Path of Exile! This budget-friendly build focuses on speed and tankiness, perfect for efficient heists without breaking the bank. Let's dive in!

💰 Budget Build
This build is cost-effective, allowing you to save currency for future investments. While Enlighten 3 is a nice addition, it's not necessary to start. Prioritize evasion and movement speed over expensive gems.

🚀 Blazing Speed
Achieve a minimum of 250% movement speed, making you unstoppable in heists. Outrun enemies and dodge traps effortlessly, minimizing combat encounters.

🛡️ Tanky and Durable
This build offers incredible durability. Deaths are rare, as long as you stay vigilant around traps. Focus on maintaining high defenses to ensure survival.

🚫 Map Mods to Avoid
Beware of no/less regeneration map mods. With your speed, reading map mods is often unnecessary, but these can hinder your progress.

🤫 Strategy: Outrun, Outlast
You're not stuck with enemies; they're stuck with you. Use your speed to navigate through foes, avoiding unnecessary fights and maximizing efficiency.

📚 Conclusion
This build emphasizes running over fighting, teaching you to glide through challenges with grace and speed. Equip yourself with this guide, and dominate the Rogue Harbour with unmatched swiftness and resilience.

Happy Heisting! 🎉

스포일러

This helm offers incredible regeneration, along with some life and chaos resistance. Essential for sustaining health.

This chest piece is vital for boosting our movement speed. It's the perfect choice for mobility.

Using two Kikazaru rings is optimal. They provide significant regeneration and immunity to curses, enhancing our survivability.

Focus on acquiring a belt with flask modifiers and life regeneration to support both sustainability and utility.

For gloves, boots, and amulets, prioritize life, chaos resistance, life regeneration, stats, and movement speed. Secondary attributes are less critical

Aim to maximize block chance with your offhand choice to enhance defense.

A sword isn't necessary for its damage but for mana reservation and aura buff mods. Other stats are secondary

Kaukus1 님이 2024. 5. 17. 오후 4:58:48에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2024. 7. 1. 오후 10:08:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcPA7sOKPw0&feature=youtu.be

more than year back :D
This looks cool, this inspired me to run Heists, but may i ask if you have any strategies to run Heists nowdays?

Also can i use mageblood on this build? because it seems like it's bad with pathfinder so should i go with Raider instead?
MikeBrolf 님이 2024. 5. 13. 오전 10:42:29에 마지막으로 편집
"
MikeBrolf 님이 작성:
This looks cool, this inspired me to run Heists, but may i ask if you have any strategies to run Heists nowdays?

Also can i use mageblood on this build? because it seems like it's bad with pathfinder so should i go with Raider instead?

Hey,

Unfortunately, I can't contribute much. In the last league, I spent some time doing Heists just before the end, but I can't say anything about 3.24.

This build should work exactly the same (more or less) as before. Mageblood would definitely work. You can redistribute some points and get much more Flask effect out of it. Yes, the Raider would be better in this case.

The Pathfinder is chosen only to keep the cost of the build as low as possible. Nothing more.

---
Do you have any leveling recommendations?
That's cool. The graphics remind me of disney movies.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보