Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Melzas 님이 작성:

Looks like most of it was covered in the previous post. Level 21 gems are a big boost, as well as using empower and giving up one aura.

Getting attack speed on a ring is crazy rare since it is such a low level mod and I don't know if there is anyone that has done the math on that vs a good flat damage roll.

You can certainly up your damage quite a bit but eventually the cost will be such that it become more worth transitioning into a crit build unless your goal is to milk every last dps point you can from this one, which is fun too.

Hoping I get another shot at Atziri soon myself. Just downleveled my gems to 20 quality ones so once they get back up there I might take another shot. Problem is to get over 10k dps I've lost some hps and survivability so we'll see how it goes. Since I don't use lightning coil it has been really tempting to spec into ondars and acrobatics instead of the dps nodes I've been getting.

Yeah, I've been thinking of the exact same thing about just transitioning into a crit build, however I just love the damage mitigation and overall tankiness I get from the lightning coil. Just felt that doing atziri is just all in all much more difficult with lower DPS and no crit at all as with crit builds you can just stand in her spells and spam flasks, where as with this build you have to keep mobile and on the watch with flask usage.
Jyron 님이 2014. 6. 19. 오전 11:43:30에 마지막으로 편집
"
Jyron 님이 작성:
"
Melzas 님이 작성:

Looks like most of it was covered in the previous post. Level 21 gems are a big boost, as well as using empower and giving up one aura.

Getting attack speed on a ring is crazy rare since it is such a low level mod and I don't know if there is anyone that has done the math on that vs a good flat damage roll.

You can certainly up your damage quite a bit but eventually the cost will be such that it become more worth transitioning into a crit build unless your goal is to milk every last dps point you can from this one, which is fun too.

Hoping I get another shot at Atziri soon myself. Just downleveled my gems to 20 quality ones so once they get back up there I might take another shot. Problem is to get over 10k dps I've lost some hps and survivability so we'll see how it goes. Since I don't use lightning coil it has been really tempting to spec into ondars and acrobatics instead of the dps nodes I've been getting.

Yeah, I've been thinking of the exact same thing about just transitioning into a crit build, however I just love the damage mitigation and overall tankiness I get from the lightning coil. Just felt that doing atziri is just all in all much more difficult with lower DPS and no crit at all as with crit builds you can just stand in her spells and spam flasks, where as with this build you have to keep mobile and on the watch with flask usage.

Even if you went crit with this build you still couldn't do that -

you also need to be able to empower your Purities to level 23+ which you kinda need to be low-life for to survive the reservation then picking up flask nodes which you kinda need to be low-life to be next to.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 6. 19. 오전 11:48:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
"
Jyron 님이 작성:
"
Melzas 님이 작성:

Even if you went crit with this build you still couldn't do that -

you also need to be able to empower your Purities to level 23+ which you kinda need to be low-life for to survive the reservation then picking up flask nodes which you kinda need to be low-life to be next to.

Didn't mean to change the ele buzzsaw build into a crit build. I meant that I was thinking of rerolling a low life crit build, but all the downsides to it such as bad mobility while not whirling, easily shockable, not having a lightning coil to mitigate high physical hits (obviously I'd have much more evasion due to grace), and the problems against reflect or with vaal pact having too low leech because of too low dps do tend to scare others (like me) away from the build itself (I have tried it, I liked it to an extent however I like ele buzzsaw much better).
"
Jyron 님이 작성:

Didn't mean to change the ele buzzsaw build into a crit build. I meant that I was thinking of rerolling a low life crit build, but all the downsides to it such as bad mobility while not whirling, easily shockable, not having a lightning coil to mitigate high physical hits (obviously I'd have much more evasion due to grace), and the problems against reflect or with vaal pact having too low leech because of too low dps do tend to scare others (like me) away from the build itself (I have tried it, I liked it to an extent however I like ele buzzsaw much better).

You need the currency to front it sadly, a budget version of a low-life build is like ass. When you actually do it properly, there are no downsides and it kinda surpasses everything.
Hi, looking around the site it seems my damage is quite low for my lvl at 84 (tooltip dps is about 7500). Was wondering if there was something obvious I had missed. I am planning on getting a new foil can could spend up to a couple of exalts if it was end game viable. Heres my gear:

Heres my passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHhokPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1TNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lnzWm1jp2TnZp5noG1sbXtvnnC7cql35XzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0Yd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDSGdN-1tHZE91G4YjjauUZ6rrr7uw47g7vevAf89322vrS-wn79fxO_MX-uv-T

Anyway thanks for reading and the great build.
"
Fhark 님이 작성:
Hi, looking around the site it seems my damage is quite low for my lvl at 84 (tooltip dps is about 7500). Was wondering if there was something obvious I had missed. I am planning on getting a new foil can could spend up to a couple of exalts if it was end game viable. Heres my gear:

Heres my passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMMfRB_EZYUTRZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHhokPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1TNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lnzWm1jp2TnZp5noG1sbXtvnnC7cql35XzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0Yd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDSGdN-1tHZE91G4YjjauUZ6rrr7uw47g7vevAf89322vrS-wn79fxO_MX-uv-T

Anyway thanks for reading and the great build.

Below 30% WED on all pieces, no quality gems, level 19 Auras and a 5L - it's correct. Christ, but low-life builds have honestly completely changed the DPS expectations of the entire game :P
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 6. 19. 오후 3:53:51에 마지막으로 편집
"Below 30% WED on all pieces, no quality gems, level 19 Auras and a 5L"
Thanks, yeah im just waiting for the gems to hit lvl 20 and gcp vendor recipe to get them q20. I am considering upping the rings and amu for the +30%, cost seems to be 1ex and prob more like 2 in ambush. The belt at 28% and tri resist hopefully will last quite a bit longer (it may end up on my molten strike in time).
Those low life builds will be interesting to see when the snapshot nerf hits.
Thanks again
Really enjoying this build up till now! Achieved level 80 today haha! I found a RIP map today while mapping on the way to 80 ~ Poojoy Asylum
Was really wondering if my gear setup and stats are able to do it or not, need some advice from you guys :)

Gears
스포일러

Stats:
4.3k life
5k evasion
7k tooltip dps
Running 5 auras

So, I not very sure if I am able to do the map or not, if can't, I will just sell the map :) thanks in advance ^^

Poojoy asylum
"
AgentTrack 님이 작성:
Really enjoying this build up till now! Achieved level 80 today haha! I found a RIP map today while mapping on the way to 80 ~ Poojoy Asylum
Was really wondering if my gear setup and stats are able to do it or not, need some advice from you guys :)

Gears
스포일러

Stats:
4.3k life
5k evasion
7k tooltip dps
Running 5 auras

So, I not very sure if I am able to do the map or not, if can't, I will just sell the map :) thanks in advance ^^

Poojoy asylum

You can do it but remember the whipping miscreations will two shot you. You are a ranged build though so that should be not to much of a problem.
love the build, im a level 91 scion and I decided to mess around with the build a little and I respec a few points and got the 5% less mana reserved and the 8% affect of auras in the bottom left which is 7 nodes away from RT. I think this opens up a lot of possibility for the build as it allows you to run another 40% aura, which I have added vitality which puts me at 6 auras with 99% reserved. You can also run 5 of the 60% res. mana auras as they res 20% each after getting the node so you could run anger, wrath, haste, grace, determination and get the iron reflexes node which is 4 points away. The 8% affect also adds +1% max res on my lvl 20 puritys so im at 85% max fire and lightning res.

Skill Tree
스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEfgSzBfkMfQ48EH8RlhRNFHEV8BcvGYUZiho4GmwajxrbHNwdFB2qI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpOlg7KDyOQqNGcUlRSn1TNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lnzWkhabWBDZOdmnmegbWxte249b55wu3Kpdgh35XzZf8aApIMJhtGHGYd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinXKeErKq0DLVIuJPAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NbR2RPhiONq6hjquuvu7DjuDu_w8B_z3fba9zL46_lj-tL7CfzF

gear
스포일러

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보