BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
kolp 님이 작성:
"
BlackSacrament 님이 작성:
"
biggerboom 님이 작성:
What dagger are you currently using? :]

none atm, planning to buy one, want to know which type is best

Black, got your pm, still deciding if I want to sell it and what I want for it. I've read this thread, and it seems like the dagger best for this build would need spell/phys damage on it? Not sure if tri-ele would work, maybe someone more familiar with the build can respond. Off-topic, I always wanted to try to make an elemental reaver with this dagger, just never got around to seeing if it's viable:

Yeah not sure, im thinking of spell dmg, crit chance, crit multi, att speed, and maybe high ele dmg/WED as the ideal dagger but idk
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
"
Black, got your pm, still deciding if I want to sell it and what I want for it. I've read this thread, and it seems like the dagger best for this build would need spell/phys damage on it? Not sure if tri-ele would work, maybe someone more familiar with the build can respond. Off-topic, I always wanted to try to make an elemental reaver with this dagger, just never got around to seeing if it's viable:

"
Yeah not sure, im thinking of spell dmg, crit chance, crit multi, att speed, and maybe high ele dmg/WED as the ideal dagger but idk

My opinion on the perfect Dagger for this build:

Prefix #1 = Glyphic = 74% Spell Damage (Max Roll)
Prefix #2 = Archmages = 34% Spell Damage and 25 Mana (Max Hybrid Roll)
Prefix #3 = Unleashed = 36% WeD (Max Roll)

Suffix #1 = of Celebration = 27% Attack Speed (Max Roll)
Suffix #2 = of Incision = 38% Critical Strike Chance (Max Roll)
Suffix #3 = of the Ranger = 320 Local Accuracy Rating (Max Roll)

So what do you guys think?...I hope some other people can come up with some more ideas, so we can come up with the perfect dagger, so Kolp can go make us one ;)
"
JackedPoEisfun 님이 작성:
"

"

My opinion on the perfect Dagger for this build:

Prefix #1 = Glyphic = 74% Spell Damage (Max Roll)
Prefix #2 = Archmages = 34% Spell Damage and 25 Mana (Max Hybrid Roll)
Prefix #3 = Unleashed = 36% WeD (Max Roll)

Suffix #1 = of Celebration = 27% Attack Speed (Max Roll)
Suffix #2 = of Incision = 38% Critical Strike Chance (Max Roll)
Suffix #3 = of the Ranger = 320 Local Accuracy Rating (Max Roll)

So what do you guys think?...I hope some other people can come up with some more ideas, so we can come up with the perfect dagger, so Kolp can go make us one ;)

seems good except id take crit multi over acc, since you can get acc from ammy/rings/crown of eyes (on an ambusher dagger)
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
BlackSacrament 님이 2014. 1. 8. 오후 7:51:22에 마지막으로 편집
Hey, I'm starting domination from scratch (i.e. zero currency, gear, etc...). Does this build scale well with newb equipment or are the key pieces kinda necessary?

Before I attempt speculating the cost, anyone have a rough estimate of the cost to get the necessary bar minimum? I'm just wondering if I should try a different build until I get some wealth.
Heraklartes 님이 2014. 1. 8. 오후 11:11:07에 마지막으로 편집
"
Heraklartes 님이 작성:
Hey, I'm starting domination from scratch (i.e. zero currency, gear, etc...). Does this build scale well with newb equipment or are the key pieces kinda necessary?

Before I attempt speculating the cost, anyone have a rough estimate of the cost to get the necessary bar minimum? I'm just wondering if I should try a different build until I get some wealth.

This build isn't good for starting. Check the forums there are a few posts about builds that are viable with little investment and good to start getting currency.

@Flubby: since you hit 97 did you go for Charisma and Ballistic Mastery? Charisma should allow you to respec out the +mana bandit, shouldn't it?
"
Knightmare101 님이 작성:
I love how you say "you only lose 8k dps without a shavs", but what about the auras it allows for you??? ANYONE can make a so-called "Guide" using a shavs... ANYONE..

Dat attitude. Guides are usually VERY END GAME. Shavs is exactly that. Go find yourself a low budget or beginners build.
Guides should be inspiration anyway, not lemme copy that 1:1.

You loose ~8k dps because you won't get the blood rage on low life bonus, which is 54% ias.
Since he's only running three auras (and a very low level clarity I believe) you don't loose a dps aura without shavs, you loose discipline.
Going CI, which you should without shavs.., makes up for the ES loss from not running discipline.

IGN: Iski
Balguez 님이 2014. 1. 9. 오전 6:30:01에 마지막으로 편집
Oops nvm just read the part about not having shavs or crown :P
rayfox 님이 2014. 1. 9. 오전 8:48:56에 마지막으로 편집
Hi,
When I saw you in action, i just had to build this char. First thing to say, it was the most horrible char to lvl, but once you get close to lvl 70 and have a nice dagger it starts to make fun. To emphasize this, Im now lvl 67 and already died 104 times :/

Im not sure if your passive tree is broken or if you jsut forgot to pick some nice nodes (Bloodthirst? Iron Grip?). Iron Grip is maybe nothing for you Flubby, as you had told me that you had problems with phys reflect, but for everyone else who lacks in phys dmg earlygame (and therfor lacks in lifeleech) and cannot run 2 dmg auras it helps alot! Taking the other way round to Pain Attunement (30% more spell dmg on low life) allows you to pick "Unnatural Calm" and boosting your ES, by another 12%.

I also would advise to lvl this Mana Reg tree at scion start quite early, you can delevel it later when you have enough manareg, but mana is a bit a problem, especially when you want to use 6L shavronn. This 1% life reg helps you at start with blood Rage, which can be a pain in the a*s earlygame.

here is what I have:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wV9DkgPxBB7ES8RlhnXG_oc3CXfKLUqOCsKLKYtHy2oL28yCTQKNug3ZjpSO3w74UZxRwZKyEyzUDBWBFbqVvVYr1pSWqZb9FyKYIhhUmNDbEZtGW5pbqpwUnBWcLtybHgNe9d943_GgwmE2YZgiEKIa4_6kBuQ1pMnl9CZmpoTm12do5_LoqOkGacrpzSomqlusZC0DLTFtfK297fWuMq5Pr46voq-p8BRwQDBxcHzwuzEuNX42RPbGttZ217bbtvU3Mfi9-OE62Pyl_Lh8-r1S_F2_KvsGMNtMn4IZ5M6vScYPPnoBTpfag==

And this would be my earlygame tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGeTOr0nGDz56DsoA5ZuPWBD8pebXaiaWlJKyG6qtfI1kv6PTeOmVzGerFmI8alueA1YrzboOlIyfgHnn8uDCQ==

(switching to ES too early makes things HORRIBLE :D)

chickahoona 님이 2014. 1. 9. 오전 9:37:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
chickahoona 님이 작성:
Hi,
When I saw you in action, i just had to build this char. First thing to say, it was the most horrible char to lvl, but once you get close to lvl 70 and have a nice dagger it starts to make fun. To emphasize this, Im now lvl 67 and already died 104 times :/

Im not sure if your passive tree is broken or if you jsut forgot to pick some nice nodes (Bloodthirst? Iron Grip?). Iron Grip is maybe nothing for you Flubby, as you had told me that you had problems with phys reflect, but for everyone else who lacks in phys dmg earlygame (and therfor lacks in lifeleech) and cannot run 2 dmg auras it helps alot! Taking the other way round to Pain Attunement (30% more spell dmg on low life) allows you to pick "Unnatural Calm" and boosting your ES, by another 12%.

I also would advise to lvl this Mana Reg tree at scion start quite early, you can delevel it later when you have enough manareg, but mana is a bit a problem, especially when you want to use 6L shavronn. This 1% life reg helps you at start with blood Rage, which can be a pain in the a*s earlygame.

here is what I have:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wV9DkgPxBB7ES8RlhnXG_oc3CXfKLUqOCsKLKYtHy2oL28yCTQKNug3ZjpSO3w74UZxRwZKyEyzUDBWBFbqVvVYr1pSWqZb9FyKYIhhUmNDbEZtGW5pbqpwUnBWcLtybHgNe9d943_GgwmE2YZgiEKIa4_6kBuQ1pMnl9CZmpoTm12do5_LoqOkGacrpzSomqlusZC0DLTFtfK297fWuMq5Pr46voq-p8BRwQDBxcHzwuzEuNX42RPbGttZ217bbtvU3Mfi9-OE62Pyl_Lh8-r1S_F2_KvsGMNtMn4IZ5M6vScYPPno

And this would be my earlygame tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGeTOr0nGDz56DsoA5ZuPWBD8pebXaiaWlJKyG6qtfI1kv6PTeOmVzGerFmI8alueA1YrzboOlIyfgHnn8uDCQ==

(switching to ES too early makes things HORRIBLE :D)

With 117points I wouldn't get Master of the Arena (doesn't provide any bonus) but Ballistic Mastery and Charisma. Also Shaper doesn't seem that useful to me.
I run with a 200pDPS dagger yet I can do no regen map, with a better dagger I believe this should go even more smoothly.

As for your early tree I wouldn't pick Unwavering Stance until the switch to ES, as a life based ranged char I don't feel like it's really useful. However I would pick Berserking earlier.
"
Knightmare101 님이 작성:
I love how you say "you only lose 8k dps without a shavs", but what about the auras it allows for you??? ANYONE can make a so-called "Guide" using a shavs... ANYONE..

i suggest u go sit back again and read the friggin guide and comments before posting shit like this. seriously thats like first graders class comment ...
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보