[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

Are you using astramentis or the tier 4 unique talisman for the screen shot of 13k damage 2000 int?

Also, in earlier versions of the guide you used an extra damage gem over faster casting. Is there a reason now you use faster casting? I understand life leech was removed because of zerker freeing up a gem slot, but why not use controlled destruction AND elemental focus. Does cast speed equate to more damage? I know personally i love the feel of faster cast + echo but am wondering what your decision was based on.
muddzlinga 님이 2016. 3. 30. 오후 6:43:07에 마지막으로 편집
"
muddzlinga 님이 작성:
Are you using astramentis or the tier 4 unique talisman for the screen shot of 13k damage 2000 int?

Also, in earlier versions of the guide you used an extra damage gem over faster casting. Is there a reason now you use faster casting? I understand life leech was removed because of zerker freeing up a gem slot, but why not use controlled destruction AND elemental focus. Does cast speed equate to more damage? I know personally i love the feel of faster cast + echo but am wondering what your decision was based on.

There are three good reasons to use FC instead of Controlled Destruction.

1. Controlled destruction makes you drop from 7.5% to 5% crit, lowering Elemental Overload's uptime.
2. Faster Casting, when you have tons of damage like Baalorlord who has an insane gear, improves clear speed because you basically destroy map packs with a single Icestorm cast.
3. Faster Casting makes you have a faster reaction time to move away from dangerous skills in tough boss fights.
thanks for the reply, any clue on what ammy he was using in his screen shots? astramentis or the greatwolf talisman? im wondering if i can get up near those numbers with astramentis
"
muddzlinga 님이 작성:
thanks for the reply, any clue on what ammy he was using in his screen shots? astramentis or the greatwolf talisman? im wondering if i can get up near those numbers with astramentis

The stats screenshots on the main post are with Eyes of the Greatwolf equipped.

"
Won7on 님이 작성:
Also, how many uniques do I need for Signets to be good? I will probably try to go WI + 2 Signets + Astramentis + Auxium soon, though I'll need to buy some other gear too to fix the resists.

Signets are good with 4 or more unqiues equipped, even using the 2% nonlegacy versions. My current char has just shy of 1000 int with no items equipped aside from skilltree jewels, so those rings are providing 80+ int even in the worst case scenario - far better than a rare ring can provide.
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145
Baalorlord 님이 2016. 3. 30. 오후 10:20:09에 마지막으로 편집
what was the highest you got your int and average damage with astramentis? before you switched to great wolf
Here are my stats with astramentis:

Defensive stats:

Tooltip in hideout w/conc. effect (no EO)

With EO active:
thank you so much for the response! thats very reasuring that 1900 is still achievable.
Hey, the build sounds really great, i'll probably start one in Perandus today.

Can i use two 2% Perandus signets or is the intell loss too much ?
Added a FAQ to the main post, addressing the most common questions that I have seen repeated throughout the thread.
So since Beserker has that +25% to cast speed/attack speed if you take a savage hit... If you find a reflect mob do you just kiss your ass goodbye, or what? Or Does your ES outweigh that savage reflect dmg?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보