[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

Hi

I'm running as close as posseble to you build as i can, but i have 1 major question!

Why do you have lifeleech to ES and instant leech keystones?

I can't fint where in you build or items that you have leech, what am i missing cuz i could use soem leech !

thx alot m8
"
CoreOnCrack 님이 작성:
Hi

I'm running as close as posseble to you build as i can, but i have 1 major question!

Why do you have lifeleech to ES and instant leech keystones?

I can't fint where in you build or items that you have leech, what am i missing cuz i could use soem leech !

thx alot m8

Warlord's Mark (which you use as your curse, linked to Blasphemy) provides life leech.
Well, I'm going to be taking this build as far as I can in the next five days of the league! Streaming it in 15 minutes (2000 EST). Level 65, Piety is on the short list of things needing to be ded'd, and we'll start looking at mapping! I am thoroughly enjoying the build!

www.twitch.tv/spectre_06
With Scion getting nerfed whats the best class for this?
Occultist/Elementalist?
IGN: MsPoopyButthole
Scion's getting the leech nerfed, (1.5 down to 1 and only after kill) and elementalist is getting some buffs (like liege getting +1 golem) so I was wondering if you think that elementalist is stronger for whispering ice now.

Alternatively I'd be interested in what you can do you with the witch starting location point in the ascendency tree with the extra 2 points.
CapnCho 님이 2016. 5. 26. 오후 12:54:26에 마지막으로 편집
"
CapnCho 님이 작성:
Scion's getting the leech nerfed, (1.5 down to 1 and only after kill) and elementalist is getting some buffs (like liege getting +1 golem) so I was wondering if you think that elementalist is stronger for whispering ice now.

Alternatively I'd be interested in what you can do you with the witch starting location point in the ascendency tree with the extra 2 points.

Elementalist is still probably not stronger. Scion allows access to the Unwavering Stance node. The only time it is considerable to go Elementalist is if you have Skyforth, but even that is still sort of a stretch. I would say the ascendancy to replace Berzerker for Scion would be the Hierophant. This ascendancy alone would probably push 2-3k more es. The 2 extra points for our ascendancy will probably be spent on the 20 20 dex int node and 1 passive point.

Edit: Underestimated the power of witch pathing to Unwavering Stance. Viable option in comparison to Scion. Elementalist gives more damage, Ascendant gives more int and es.
FangedLion 님이 2016. 6. 14. 오후 6:39:43에 마지막으로 편집
Since we have to run life leech in our links again, which damage link are we taking out?
You can't take Elementalist and Occultist as Scion tho
IGN: MsPoopyButthole
I think this build got a MASSIVE buff due to the new gems.

Lets say you have the normal 9 gem slots and you fill them with the +15 mana gems, you now have an extra 1215 mana !

That is massive once you factor in the % mana gains as well as the new 25% mana to ES from Templar
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Ziiyo 님이 작성:
I think this build got a MASSIVE buff due to the new gems.

Lets say you have the normal 9 gem slots and you fill them with the +15 mana gems, you now have an extra 1215 mana !

That is massive once you factor in the % mana gains as well as the new 25% mana to ES from Templar

If you're talking about the Grand Spectrum Cobalt jewel, it is not worth giving up Izaro's Turmoil for your jewel slots. It's just simply way too much of a damage loss. It would take so many Grand Spectrum jewels to actually get a decent amount of mana from it let alone actual es from it even with the Ascendant Hierophant ascendancy.
FangedLion 님이 2016. 5. 31. 오후 4:00:59에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보