[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
mikerelf 님이 작성:
"
MatrixFactor 님이 작성:

So all the fuses add up to make one big explosion rather than several small ones? Otherwise if they make several small explosions it seems like EE would be bad. Did you test it in PvP or something reliable like that?

To OP:
Is Celestial Punishment totally not worth the 2 points? I've been able to pretty reliably ignite with my 20% EA so far, and it would kinda help with single target? Or there's a specific reason not to get it?

I specced into it. With 20% quality gem its pretty good for singletarget damage. You should also try to get ignite chance on jewels and a 2nd Explosive arrow setup with ignite chance and conc effects
"
Koksii 님이 작성:
You should also try to get ignite chance on jewels and a 2nd Explosive arrow setup with ignite chance and conc effects

Could some explain once and for all (with some detail) how two explosive arrow setups interact? I know poe well but this still confuses me.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor 님이 작성:
"
Koksii 님이 작성:
You should also try to get ignite chance on jewels and a 2nd Explosive arrow setup with ignite chance and conc effects

Could some explain once and for all (with some detail) how two explosive arrow setups interact? I know poe well but this still confuses me.

Im pretty confused on how EE interacts. Hope someone can make some diagrams or videos. I see that explosions from the same fuses explode at the same time. But explosions from each seperate fuse (in a gmp link) seems to go off at different timings (based on when they contact)
The 5 arrows themselves apply the flat cold or lightning damage so theyre vulnurable to fire before the explosion occures. It can happen that monsters from offscreen get attacked by the explosion because of the big aoe and they get higher fire res, but it happens rarely. White monsters get oneshot anyways even if they have fire resistance from EE. You should also use rain of arrows (has a wider range) together with the curse.
Koksii 님이 2015. 11. 4. 오후 3:22:01에 마지막으로 편집
With ee the proof is in doing it, once you spec into it the clear speed is greatly improved, while fully possible that occasionally an explosion from elsewhere will make something more fire resist its so rare and on trash that it really doesn't matter.
How does + additional Arrow works on Quiver is it like if im using twice Explosive Arrow it Shoots 4 ?
What should I focus on jewels first?
Proj damage?
Fire damage?
Area damage?
Nezrul 님이 2015. 11. 5. 오전 5:13:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
Nezrul 님이 작성:
Proj damage?
Fire damage?
Area damage?

Those all do EXACTLY the same for the explosion damage. Proj damage is the only one that affects the DPS for the Arrows, if you care ;).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Nezrul 님이 작성:
Proj damage?
Fire damage?
Area damage?

Fire damage & life.

Why fire damage? it has the highest %range to roll and increases ur burning damage.
Does casting flammability on monsters cancel their vulnerability to fire?
anvilgod 님이 2015. 11. 6. 오전 8:18:00에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보