[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

"
Vilpertti 님이 작성:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1557753/page/1/#p12522644 If your looking into tankier & more dmg version of this block setup check it out =)

Nice was gona try with bladefall. How much life gained on hit are you getting with bladefall vs vortex?

As far as more tanky...its the same with the same gear. Your tree is no different than mine or the incin build except you take 1 less jewel slot, and 2% less life regen. You also take a bunch more phys damage which is nice too.

Yes its more damage but, its bladefall ofc it does more.

Other than that great guide, may try it eventually.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
dbum 님이 2016. 1. 10. 오전 4:26:15에 마지막으로 편집
If I start this build having just one exalt and a couple chaos, is it gonna be manageable to grind up the currency for the rest of the gear with no other HC characters?
"
beem812 님이 작성:
If I start this build having just one exalt and a couple chaos, is it gonna be manageable to grind up the currency for the rest of the gear with no other HC characters?

To be honest I am not sure why you ask that. This build relies almost entirely on very cheap stuff. Only "later on" you might think about going for lightning coil but that's not something mandatory for it. Only jewels can be a bit problematic if you want perfect stats.... but only if you want perfect stats.You don't need them here. For Jewels I would just reccoment to follow Yotmato process (that's some players nick btw):
Yotmato crafting process
"

I'll describe the process I used both pre-wipe and post-wipe to craft my jewels:

You can start finding jewels from random drops at level 20 and above. There is 3 types of jewels: crimson (strength based), viridian (dexterity based), cobalt (intelligence based). There is no ilvl requirement or different tiers of mods for the jewels, a level 20 jewel can potentially be as good as a itemlevel 80 jewel, this is important.

While you level, you should collect every blue and rare Cobalt jewel you find, those are the ones we need, the chance to roll 1% shield block and 7% maximum HP are the same for every type of jewel, however, Cobalt jewels have a way higher chance of rolling Spellcasting related mods such as Spell damage, Fire damage, Cast speed, etc.

Once you are high enough level, and can farm alterations comfortably, you should use your alterations in the cobalt jewels you have been accumulating, trying to roll either 2% chance to block with shield (NOT SPELL BLOCK, we don't need spell block) or 8% increased maximum life, they are both prefixes, meaning that a blue jewel will either have 2% block or 8% life but not both. After you have a jewel with one of this prefixes (the suffix doesnt really matter), we regal them and hope we get either Life or a damage mod.

And thats pretty much it, once you are at that point, is a rinse and repeat process, progressively crafting better jewels.

Don't ever Exalt a jewel, doesnt matter how good you think it is, I don't think its ever justified to use an Exalted orb on a jewel unless you're ultra rich and/or bored.

If you regal a 1% shield block jewel and you get 7% life, you already have 2 prefixes, which is the maximum, exalting for a suffix is a very bad idea, as suffix are generally "trash" stats like +15 intelligence or resists.
yea I noticed what gear you were using on your HC guy when you ripped right after I asked that question, I was basically just worried that a couple uniques cost an exalt a piece and didnt want to start up without enough currency. This will only be my second HC character so I'm still getting comfortable with HC power levels.
The build work great!! Tested on t10 easy
I made some changes. Im using agis shield. And iron passive my armor at 13 k damge at 3700. And its crazy
How are you guys going about leveling this build? With a 4 link at level 30 blade vortex is super expensive mana wise.
I'm trying this build out. Modified the tree slightly grabbing the witch aoe.

I was thinking of using aegis aurora as my shield you think it'd work ok?
"
beem812 님이 작성:
How are you guys going about leveling this build? With a 4 link at level 30 blade vortex is super expensive mana wise.

Level with Blasphamy Warlords Mark and mana issues pretty much go away.

"
valy 님이 작성:
I'm trying this build out. Modified the tree slightly grabbing the witch aoe.

I was thinking of using aegis aurora as my shield you think it'd work ok?

Aegis is good if you can get enough armour. It most definantly would work with Aegis with the right gear I suppose.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
Question:

What's the purpose of the CwDT-Ball Lightning-GMP setup? Is it to get mobs into shocked state?
"
hyper_ch 님이 작성:
Question:

What's the purpose of the CwDT-Ball Lightning-GMP setup? Is it to get mobs into shocked state?

LGoH from Cybil's. Ball lightning does a lot of little hits.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보