Poison Summoner 2.1 Talisman HC

Alpha spoiler
So, Poison gem did indeed receive a hefty nerf. It now starts with 0 increased poison damage, and gains 2% per level up to 38% at level 20. This is down from staring with 20% and scaling 5% per level up to 115%.

However, I think this build overall received a very nice buff. The Necromancer tree's 100% Spectre Life and Damage is obviously very helpful for Knitted Horrors, as is the Mistress of Sacrifice synergy with CWDT-Bone Offering, for some HUGE survivability. Other possible classes might be Occultist (maybe even using Malediction and Void Beacon with Null's Inclination), Guardian (mostly for the survivability), Champion (probably not...) or Scion (using Necro, Guardian, or any of the other defensive options, or some kind of crazy alt-start shenanigans, or or or).

All in all I think it's safe to say that this build IS JUST AS VIABLE IF NOT MORESO in 2.2.0!
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
debateable.

your real poison damage comes from your zombies. horrors have to deal with the fact that they split their damage between physical and bleed. poison scales off of the physical .. not off the bleed.

the necro witch-will be powerful in the sort of blanket buff to summoners kind of deal

but this build doesn't focus on specters as damage but rather using specters to augment the damage of the zombies.

the scion is terrible for summoners. the necro scion node is all over the place and diluted to the extreme. same goes for scion guardian.

you are reliant on that stupid "recently mechanic" which forces you to recast every 4 seconds to get its bonus. yeah .. the whole point for investing in things like duration, extra corpses to eat and the duration gem is because recasting every 4 seconds is AWFUL for game play.

The whole recently mechanic tied too the scion necromancer attack speed bonus and the witch necromancer
spirit eater node is one big fat ugly noob trap. might as well cut its bonus in half for consistent calculations. that is how bad 4 seconds is.

but where as the witch can avoid its terrible downside (by electing to not take spirit eater) the scion necromancer has to take it because that is just how the nodes work.

the guardian is not a good option at all. i cant figure out why people would consider him as a good summoner ascendancy.

and occultist is ok from a ci witch summoner stand point . but that tree is pretty much a chaos + curse thing rather than a real boon to minions.

No do not be fooled. the only summoner ascendancy is necromancer for the witch with occultist being a maybe if you really really go down the path of chaos damage and curses.
Saltychipmunk 님이 2016. 2. 27. 오후 11:09:29에 마지막으로 편집
"
Saltychipmunk 님이 작성:
debateable.

your real poison damage comes from your zombies. horrors have to deal with the fact that they split their damage between physical and bleed. poison scales off of the physical .. not off the bleed.
Even though poison isn't scaled by bleed, bleed is scaled by minion damage the same as poison is. I'll agree that this isn't the best buff, since it doesn't affect zombies, but it should improve the build's trash clear by a bit.

"
the scion is terrible for summoners. ... s just how the nodes work.
Yeah, you're right. I barely glanced at it before I posted, but... eugh. Maybe a defensively-minded summoner could take it (juggernaut, occultist maybe??), scion still has a good start for summoners otherwise b/c jewel sockets.

"
the guardian is not a good option at all. i cant figure out why people would consider him as a good summoner ascendancy.
Guardian doesn't offer any damage, that is definitely the case. However, it does offer a lot of flat armour and ES (assuming low-life), as well as life regen and phys reduction. It's still probably less tanky than Occultist, but it's something, anyway. I agree this build doesn't get a lot out of it, though, compared to a LL Animate Weapon build or something.

"
and occultist is ok from a ci witch summoner stand point . but that tree is pretty much a chaos + curse thing rather than a real boon to minions.
Occultist offers a lot of damage and tankiness. Triple curse Vuln + Enfeeble + Temp Chains is the dream for this build, not to mention that your minions get 10% More damage (I believe it is additive with Vulnerability and Shock, however, so not a pure 10% More). On top of that, it helps pack clear with the on-kill explosions, assuming the 50% chance to explode applies to kills by allies. Void Beacon (-20% Chaos resist) is also a totally unique way to boost chaos damage. Some enemies are a bit chaos resistant, so the -chaos res is pretty nice for those. The ES-related passives are obviously useful for staying alive, which was an issue for my (non-min-maxed) hybrid summoner.

I'm actually not sure which is better, Necromancer or Occultist. Occ definitely has the most damage. On the other hand, Necro gives a huge amount of block and spell block (Bone Offering), and a decent amount of damage as well--45% Minion Damage in the minor nodes alone. I can't imagine there will be very many non-Witch summoners in 2.2.0, unfortunately.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
the fun thing is this build could work for either occy or necro the only thing i dislike about occy is that her minor nodes seem to be deliberately weak ( curse duration is laughably bad ) and the wording on the secondary effects of her curse nodes concerns me

where as pretty much all the necro nodes are fantastic.

Saltychipmunk 님이 2016. 2. 29. 오전 9:10:24에 마지막으로 편집
This build still valid? An update would be nice, Thanks!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보