2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
lakemountain84 님이 작성:
Did any one else have problems with life at around level 60?
i got fairly good life rolls on my gear but still just hovering around 3k life.

should be alright, i mean ur just starting to get some gear with decent life rolls,
run dried lake till the eod of 60 and u should be nearly at 4k
How do you deal with getting 4 blues on Coil? I want to invest in a 6link, but getting those colors may never happen. Which gems could you use as an alternative, if you get 3 blues in a 6link?
"
USBastard 님이 작성:
How do you deal with getting 4 blues on Coil? I want to invest in a 6link, but getting those colors may never happen. Which gems could you use as an alternative, if you get 3 blues in a 6link?

Empower will do fine until you get 4 B. You can always use another chest if you feel like it aswell.
u think it is viable to use this same set up but just throw in blade vortex instead of bladefall? i wanna try blade vortex. figured id adjust the tree a bit and grab some of the skill duration nodes. what do u guys all think? would raider not be a good choice though as vortex? maybe pathfinder or slayer is better? thanks
"
godhand456 님이 작성:
u think it is viable to use this same set up but just throw in blade vortex instead of bladefall? i wanna try blade vortex. figured id adjust the tree a bit and grab some of the skill duration nodes. what do u guys all think? would raider not be a good choice though as vortex? maybe pathfinder or slayer is better? thanks

Doable yes, enough damage for higher maps not really. I tested vortex setup before bladefal and it lacked too much damage with this setup and ended up going with bladefal due to more damage.
Am I the only one that feels that another variant of this build can go crit scaling?

EG Carcass Jack, Rathpith, Stone, Divinarius, possibly rainbowstride and the following tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAdwDBAUtBUIHHgkzDPcN0Q5IEGIRDxEvEZYUsBUgGbQe3yBuJpUqCysKLJwtgy2oLlMvzDWSNj06WDsNPV9AoEGWQktDMUZxR35JUUmxSshMLUyzTP9PVlAwUlNVS1XGXfJfamHiY0NknWVNapNsjG6qbztwUnTtd-N4DXrve8N_xoIeguSDCYRThG-E2YXFidOKr4w2j_qQEZMnlS6XlZ2qoS-io6YyqHKpbqmVrJisr66zsVuxkLM_tAy1SLXyt9a9Nr6Avoq-p768wBrAv8GCwfPK09DQ0PXRNtNv1ELXz9i92sHbC9tZ217fvuIs44TrY-v174jv6-_98NXyHfk3

This is a full level 100 tree, so prune as you like, but you can get a ton of crit scaling and two additional power charges on tree + 1 from alira, and generate them using assassin ascendancy for clearing trash and go with say, an orb of storms + increased crits + PCoC setup vs. single targets.
That does seem like a very good alternative actually, and picking up Nullification in the Shadow starting area is probably a good idea regardless.

And the witch area may be better than Templar, with the crit, power charge, and compareable life nodes. You are only 4 points away from MoM, FYI.

I may experiment with this, once I can afford a Divinarius :P just wondering how easy it is to scale crit on Bladefall and whether its worth the investment

Edit: a tip I noticed about your skill tree. To go from Defiance to the strength node directly above the Jewel / Golem's Blood, is 3 points, and you get 40% increased defenses with shield. You instead pathed 3 dex nodes, to go at it from the right. Not sure if 30 dex is better than the 40% increased defenses, but I guess thats up to you
Nimbility 님이 2016. 3. 17. 오후 1:21:16에 마지막으로 편집
Has anyone thought about using a witch for the mistress of sacrifice node? With bone offering you get block chance and a nice life boost on every block. Just curious how it would affect survival.
"
Nimbility 님이 작성:
That does seem like a very good alternative actually, and picking up Nullification in the Shadow starting area is probably a good idea regardless.

And the witch area may be better than Templar, with the crit, power charge, and compareable life nodes. You are only 4 points away from MoM, FYI.

I may experiment with this, once I can afford a Divinarius :P just wondering how easy it is to scale crit on Bladefall and whether its worth the investment

Edit: a tip I noticed about your skill tree. To go from Defiance to the strength node directly above the Jewel / Golem's Blood, is 3 points, and you get 40% increased defenses with shield. You instead pathed 3 dex nodes, to go at it from the right. Not sure if 30 dex is better than the 40% increased defenses, but I guess thats up to you

My tree actually is short on both str and dex, since the duelist pathing is the only place you get it, since it gives up the marauder path entirely, and dropping a node for 12% increased melee damage instead of badly-needed stats seems like not such a good idea.
"
Firestrike_O 님이 작성:
Has anyone thought about using a witch for the mistress of sacrifice node? With bone offering you get block chance and a nice life boost on every block. Just curious how it would affect survival.

The problem with necromancer is that the only source of leech this build has for MoM is the Scion berserker ascendancy. And as someone that played a spark crit totem MoM/EB character, things get REALLY sketchy if you run out of ES with no way to restore it.

Edit: I suppose you can give up a link in your main skill to socket a life leech, but that would REALLY cut into the damage. I mean think about it:

Bladefall - faster casting - echo - controlled destruction - conc effect - poison...maybe you drop the poison gem, but that can just as easily be added fire.

AKA you're going to take a pretty big damage hit.
IlyaK1986 님이 2016. 3. 17. 오후 4:13:53에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보