2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
pit00001 님이 작성:
How do u get 50000+ DPS?
I only have 29000 and that is my current gear:

스포일러

well for one, you need 7% cast speed on both rings. As well as quality on gems. Bless your belt to 21% implicit. Try to max out cast speed on gear pieces pretty much.
Cant manage to get 4b on my coil... spent at least 5 ex trying to get it... super-unlucky I guess!

What would you recommend using on a 3b2r1g setup?
My strength is at 300 and my gear is really good. Will empower lvl 3 or iron will be the best?
IGN: Whirlizmo
"
cattizmo 님이 작성:
Cant manage to get 4b on my coil... spent at least 5 ex trying to get it... super-unlucky I guess!

What would you recommend using on a 3b2r1g setup?
My strength is at 300 and my gear is really good. Will empower lvl 3 or iron will be the best?

I'd say empower.

On another topic I've been kinda burned out from playing this "buiild" and I've been having a blast playing LA on PHC so that's why there hasn't been many updates lately. Maybe within a week ill do a complete overhaul and check whats up. sorry guys.
So I'm at 92 with a crit variant of this. It needs a dedicated source of high crit multiplier (whether tree or equip--using a facebreaker now). Critical damage support gem just isn't good enough. Currently running:

Bladefall - faster casting - echo - increased crits - conc effect - added fire.

Reservations: hatred, HoA, arctic armor.

Golem: stone. Will sub out for lightning, actually. 10% attack + cast speed? Faster whirl + faster casting? Oh yes.

IMO the whole thing with the gmp'd arctic breath + ball lightning seems to be a bit wasteful in terms of slots. This build rarely struggles against packs of monsters (rarely being in double reflect maps, one of which I ran, also ran a blood magic (aka F your defenses) + phys reflect--moonbender's wing + phys to lightning really helps. Though I hate the fact that you can't run whirling blades in moonbender's...SO CLUNKY).

Also, the single target in full afterburn mode for me can hit around 120k (vaal haste + taste of hate + sulphur + atziri). Without the vaal haste, it's still a respectable 100k. And I'm still at 92.

Here's my current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAO4DBAQHBS0FQgceCTMM9w5IEGIRLREvEZYVIBa_GbQc3B7fIG4mlSoLKk0rCiycLOktHy2DLaguUy_MOlg9Xz8nQKBBlkZxR35JUUmxSshMs01GT1ZQMFJTVUtVxl3yX2ph4mLsZJ1lTXBSdO11_Xrve8N8g3_Ggh6C5IMJg9uEU4RvhNmE74UyhrOJ04qvjDaPGo_6kBGTJ5UglS6XlaEvoqOmMqhyqZWsr66zsVuxkLM_tAy1SLfWvTa-gL6Kvqe-vMC_wYLB88rT0B_Q0ND10TbTb9RC18_awdsL21nbXuIs6-7r9e-I7-vv_fDV8h35Nw==?accountName=IlyaK1986&characterName=HeavensRain

Abyss boss was far easier than I thought. Thinking about running him twinned now.

Also, not sure how to finish the scaling. Throatseeker? Force shaper> More life nodes?
IlyaK1986 님이 2016. 4. 5. 오전 1:20:17에 마지막으로 편집
"
IlyaK1986 님이 작성:
So I'm at 92 with a crit variant of this. It needs a dedicated source of high crit multiplier (whether tree or equip--using a facebreaker now). Critical damage support gem just isn't good enough. Currently running:

Bladefall - faster casting - echo - increased crits - conc effect - added fire.

Reservations: hatred, HoA, arctic armor.

Golem: stone. Will sub out for lightning, actually. 10% attack + cast speed? Faster whirl + faster casting? Oh yes.

Also, the single target in full afterburn mode for me can hit around 120k (vaal haste + taste of hate + sulphur + atziri). Without the vaal haste, it's still a respectable 100k. And I'm still at 92.

Here's my current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAO4DBAQHBS0FQgceCTMM9w5IEGIRLREvEZYVIBa_GbQc3B7fIG4mlSoLKk0rCiycLOktHy2DLaguUy_MOlg9Xz8nQKBBlkZxR35JUUmxSshMs01GT1ZQMFJTVUtVxl3yX2ph4mLsZJ1lTXBSdO11_Xrve8N8g3_Ggh6C5IMJg9uEU4RvhNmE74UyhrOJ04qvjDaPGo_6kBGTJ5UglS6XlaEvoqOmMqhyqZWsr66zsVuxkLM_tAy1SLfWvTa-gL6Kvqe-vMC_wYLB88rT0B_Q0ND10TbTb9RC18_awdsL21nbXuIs6-7r9e-I7-vv_fDV8h35Nw==?accountName=IlyaK1986&characterName=HeavensRain

But looks like in your build you don't have any implicit source of hp regeneration anymore since you are not using the cybil's paw, which was the crucial part of the original build because the life leech was used to regen energy shield (= mana). What do you do instead?
keimperk 님이 2016. 4. 5. 오전 10:20:21에 마지막으로 편집
Awesome build!
iVisionary 님이 2016. 4. 10. 오후 12:30:13에 마지막으로 편집
Ok, this is the way to save the fantastic build made by yotmato, with original and nice solutions.

I was playing that build when is still abissal cry and temporal chains, basically i never changed because of this

It works so well with ball lighting and all of attacks (leaving 3 gem slots free) that you can dance around enemies while they try to hit you... but this means there's no way to cast enfeeble, I've still use abissal cry.

What do you think?
Hello, I've decided to follow your guide as it sounds very interesting but I do have a question I was hoping you could guide me?

First and foremost, I'm kind of a newbie so these questions might seem kinda dumb.

So.. In the skill-tree, what should I go for first? I don't know if I should go Up or Down and I'm very lost and unsure about what to do.
Question answered!
iVisionary 님이 2016. 4. 17. 오후 8:52:01에 마지막으로 편집
In this version there isn't BLOOD MAGIC on Whirling Blades.. but not consuming ES for WB grants shield recharge while moving, it's pretty good in takiness

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보