[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

picked up another div and streaming this build right now. Shinare73 on twitch.
Welp, the second div made all the difference, was super noticeable. I was able to run several magic T6 and T7 maps with just a couple of really close calls, and no deaths.

I was streaming them if anyone was interested enough to watch but it made my computer laggy as hell and desynched quite a bit. Dont know if anyone was watching but hope you had fun if you did. :)

Not the best divs in the world, but they were exactly 15c each, which was great for me :).

(still got one empty lol)
Just wanted to mention that a good cheap alternative to Lightning Coil until you can afford it is The Restless Ward

Extra life regen for endurance charges, which this build has up almost constantly. Plus 100% increased duration of power charges, life, and mana.
Just a quick bump for this cool build, and a question:

Would a physical doryani's invitation be a good choice for this build? My current belt:

supplies me with much needed armor, res, and life, but the Doryani's has life leech...

Just wondering before I spent some chaos on one, lost armor and life, and it not really help too much.

hmmmmm

"
Shinare 님이 작성:
Just a quick bump for this cool build, and a question:

Would a physical doryani's invitation be a good choice for this build? My current belt:

supplies me with much needed armor, res, and life, but the Doryani's has life leech...

Just wondering before I spent some chaos on one, lost armor and life, and it not really help too much.

hmmmmm

Novice opinion here, but I would say no. It's not worth giving up +life and +armor for .2% leech. All the other stats on the Doriyani's you can get on other belts.
hey LNB great build! i'm thinking of starting this build tonight to give it a good run to 80+ but i don't have a coil and was thinking of running with a carcass jack for the added aoe/damage, do you think this is a good choice or should i wait for a coil from RnGeezus?
"
lankote 님이 작성:
hey LNB great build! i'm thinking of starting this build tonight to give it a good run to 80+ but i don't have a coil and was thinking of running with a carcass jack for the added aoe/damage, do you think this is a good choice or should i wait for a coil from RnGeezus?

In SC a Carcass is a great alternative. In hc a Coil is a must in tier 10+ maps =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Great build.

Just created a Character to test out BladeVortex couldn't stop playing since then.

Build variation idea:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAACGe31pM621m9Jy2oGDwYVrGQvoD56IMJgsdvnij6Hb7KSvGznKS4kzOHX7BLV4cTHNwD7pu1wON3B-vujxrDOoTFMtGa4IUyfIMqOCSLIupFR0WdES0Pq-jWwGZTUiycFr8FtTwFBLMFQnX9JpUGcJ_f73yiAEGWhG9h4k6f8B-us9D11EJVS3p_TLO1SIw2IG7QHwQHl5WJ01Aw7-vr5IPbUlNwUtteXypVxj1fl_QqCzpYbRld8gj0DkjAVBGWvOpqQwcelS7w1Y_6SVFcQOv1VL1knRXt8h2Wi9W5

Main skill (5-Link)
Blade Vortex - Spell Echo - Poison - Increased Critical Hit Damage - Added Chaos(added fire wont be aded to poison damage)

Only the defensive part seems a little lacking. (Had no good idea yet)
oNcLe 님이 2016. 2. 10. 오전 8:48:41에 마지막으로 편집
"
LiftingNerdBro 님이 작성:
"
lankote 님이 작성:

In SC a Carcass is a great alternative. In hc a Coil is a must in tier 10+ maps =)

i only play SC atm untill i am better at this game so my 5L carcass will be put to some good use ;]

thanx for the build and cool videos gl!
I'm clearing well and not dying at all, but my damage against bosses seems really low, any idea why?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보