[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
FlameII 님이 작성:
Uber viable ? What changes should I made for it ?

Just use Coil and the right flasks at the right time.

"
Pulidor 님이 작성:
How many DPS can you reach with this build? (tooltip)

DPS in HO with HoA, no charges, no golem

DPS with HoA, 5 pwr charges, no golem

DPS with HoA, 5 pwr charges, ToH, Atziri's

DPS is with Carcass + conc. effect gem.
Love this build! It's capable of super fast clearing speeds.

In the two week race, I was planning on running a Hierophant variant of it (underpopulated class and simple to transition the skill and ascendancy trees). (I planned on taking a Shadow through A1N for gems.)

But alas, my PC has finally zonked out and I'm going to take a break from PoE for a bit.

I'd like to hear from anyone who tries it out over the next two weeks!
hey what ascendancy class did u go with an keystones there??
"
Avazaladore 님이 작성:
Hey, so im trying to find a way to get power charges without using a second blade vortex (without effect is pretty hard to play), i tried to use double curse, warlords + assassin, but it dont work very well, now im trying to use CWDT + blade + Power charge on crit, its working but i dont have power charge all the time, anyone can give me some ideas? like curse on hit, etc. Thanks, and nice build.

Could do what this guy did and go Assassin instead, don't have to do the MF part if you don't want, it is quite similar to this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595753
Tyman 님이 2016. 5. 6. 오전 12:15:16에 마지막으로 편집
Why Pathfinder and Berzerker?
I have the heart of a baby , In a jar on my desk.

Still waiting for a beta key :)
Anyone can make this build for shadow please?
"
Why Pathfinder and Berzerker?

Berzerker for constant leech (you need this!)

Pathfinder - it's nice to have charges up all the time, but i don't use flasks (don't need to) a lot. I went with Assasin for free power charges.

I like the build, but i'm gonna stat away from "Vaal Pact". I prefer to have flasks for emergency healing.
"
Falltor 님이 작성:
I like the build, but i'm gonna stat away from "Vaal Pact". I prefer to have flasks for emergency healing.

healing flasks still work with vaal pact. it's the background life regen that stops.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보