THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

How come you don't advocate taking the two charges near the templar starting area? It would give you a flat 25% MORE dmg due to the extra charges as far as I understand.

Also are people using other ascendancy subclasses for the scion than champion? Berserker seems very awesome but Champion seems very lackluster as a second choice.
Currently planning to switch to raider or pathfinder ascendancy. Or Occultist. Not decided yet for sure. Each of them has some nice additions for build...
"
How come you don't advocate taking the two charges near the templar starting area? It would give you a flat 25% MORE dmg due to the extra charges as far as I understand.

Also are people using other ascendancy subclasses for the scion than champion? Berserker seems very awesome but Champion seems very lackluster as a second choice.

A couple people have mentioned taking Pathfinder instead of Champion in the Scion class... it's up to you.

I would probably go with a 5 charge setup if on a new Mjolner, which would indeed involve taking both endurance charges by Templar/Marauder, the power charge by witch, and the power charge from bandits. I don't think that's worth it on a legacy mjolner.

edit: just realized the guide doesn't reflect that... i'll edit before too long and make the appropriate changes... thanks!
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
tackle70 님이 2016. 4. 6. 오후 4:41:00에 마지막으로 편집
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"

A couple people have mentioned taking Pathfinder instead of Champion in the Scion class... it's up to you.

I would probably go with a 5 charge setup if on a new Mjolner, which would indeed involve taking both endurance charges by Templar/Marauder, the power charge by witch, and the power charge from bandits. I don't think that's worth it on a legacy mjolner.

edit: just realized the guide doesn't reflect that... i'll edit before too long and make the appropriate changes... thanks!

Awesome. It is very cool that you keep the guide up to date.

Regarding the charges. With 5/5 I have 30k Discharge 21/20 and 10k Arc with 21/20. This seems like a huge dps boost which cant be matches with the few points it would take to get.

Also what is your thoughts on taking the 3 flask passives near the witch + using the belt "The retch". Seems VERY powerful as well.
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"

why dont we use intuition leap in templar part ?. sacrifice 1 jew for 2 point ?
Btw, tackle, i see in ur example items that most of them have no element res at all and focus on chaos res. However, u still manage to have res at 135. I use my boot and ring with a little res
스포일러
and only have res at 90% while lighting res barely at 75% with help of jew. How can i improve it that ?
T_Speed 님이 2016. 4. 6. 오후 11:40:23에 마지막으로 편집
"
T_Speed 님이 작성:
why dont we use intuition leap in templar part ?. sacrifice 1 jew for 2 point ?
Btw, tackle, i see in ur example items that most of them have no element res at all and focus on chaos res. However, u still manage to have res at 135. I use my boot and ring with a little res
스포일러
and only have res at 90% while lighting res barely at 75% with help of jew. How can i improve it that ?

Attack speed and Life Gain on Hit on jewels is so valuable that I don't think it's worth sacrificing a rare jewel to use Intuitive Leap. If you disagree then you should try it for yourself :)

As for my gear, I am running level 24 Purity of Fire and Lighthing and 23 Purity of Ice, which helps boost the resists a bit. Also, I do have elemental resists on my shield:

My gear is fairly min/maxed so that's why it is what it is. Most people are probably going to need one other all resist roll somewhere on their rare gear.

It's also worth noting that if you're just a few % undercapped, it's not a big deal, as you get 4% to all resists for each endurance charge you have up, and you nearly always have 1-2 endurance charges up.
tackle70 님이 2016. 4. 6. 오후 11:56:29에 마지막으로 편집
Hi I was watching a video from a year ago about this build, not using blood magic keystone but instead incorporating Righteous fire. I was wondering with the asendancy classes. Im currently a level 86 ascendant running this exact version, is it possible to run righteous fire? maybe not using blood magic keystone. If so can you possibly make a tree out of it?

Thanks! Loving the build.
So what's the consensus here? Get the two endurances charges on tree and go for Power Charge from bandits? Seems legit, but is that the best way to use points? where would be the best place to remove points off the tree? The 6% Energy shield nodes?
"
ggsbv 님이 작성:
So what's the consensus here? Get the two endurances charges on tree and go for Power Charge from bandits? Seems legit, but is that the best way to use points? where would be the best place to remove points off the tree? The 6% Energy shield nodes?

Yeah. I'll put up a tree shortly but if you have 6% ES nodes, those are removable. If you have spell damage nodes those can go too.

"
lFinale 님이 작성:
Hi I was watching a video from a year ago about this build, not using blood magic keystone but instead incorporating Righteous fire. I was wondering with the asendancy classes. Im currently a level 86 ascendant running this exact version, is it possible to run righteous fire? maybe not using blood magic keystone. If so can you possibly make a tree out of it?

Thanks! Loving the build.

Righteous Fire hasn't been a good idea with this build since its inception back in 1.1. It requires a HUGE amount of investment to work these days, doesn't achieve better damage than you can get already by just focusing on increased spell damage, can't do as many map mods, and can't get as much Energy Shield. It's just a bad option in the current game design/balance.
Sorry if that question was answered somewhere in this thread but - why not add in tempest shield with CWDT?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보