[2.2] Self Cast Crit Spark | Super fast Clear Speed | Easy to Gear

Builds looking good im doing a spark build too and your tree and links helped me out a bit.

You should try

Ball Lightning + SlowerProj + Pierce + spellEcho + Lightning pen

For Atziri
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Updated with a Video of Malformation and Gorge clear

keydordene 님이 2016. 3. 7. 오전 10:38:24에 마지막으로 편집
"
Azazelx53 님이 작성:
Builds looking good im doing a spark build too and your tree and links helped me out a bit.

You should try

Ball Lightning + SlowerProj + Pierce + spellEcho + Lightning pen

For Atziri

That Fits perfectly cheers, ima test later today will upload video.
"
keydordene 님이 작성:
Killed Atziri

The Vaal's were easy, Just used vaal haste prefight both died before they went down.

Trio bit harder, Just needed to kite, no problems tho.

Used all my portals on Atziri, all the deaths to her reflect.

The reflect makes this Not the best build for atziri Farming. :(

video pls :P
also helmet missed from gear section
I wanted to try spark at some point, and man leveling is easy. Somehow even quicker than my EQ guy. What do you think about using Call of the Brotherhood and swapping lightning pen to cold pen for safety's sake? Sure, the pen no longer applies to the whole spell, but could be fun.
"
JoeODanger 님이 작성:
I wanted to try spark at some point, and man leveling is easy. Somehow even quicker than my EQ guy. What do you think about using Call of the Brotherhood and swapping lightning pen to cold pen for safety's sake? Sure, the pen no longer applies to the whole spell, but could be fun.

If you are at the point where you actually have one of these it would be better to put crit mult instead of lightning pen.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Why dont use golems?
Doing a very similar build.

Not completely sold on Berserker since I am doing HC but it might work out...
Is there any reason you take the jewel socket next to the power charges rather than the one directly below the start? It seems like you could save a passive point.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보