[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
JakeAlmighty 님이 작성:
"
mindfreakk 님이 작성:
1800 Chromes later, still can't get 4 green sockets :/

damn :/

my perandus 6l shav took over 2500, but I've been running really hot on chroming a bunch in standard. (before I vaal them)

4-5 GGGGBBs on different shavs within 1k chromes

Are you using Vorici's 2 Green sockets ?

EDIT: Fuck me, now I need to 6 link it :/

Around 1960 chromes were used...
mindfreakk 님이 2016. 4. 3. 오전 8:27:59에 마지막으로 편집
What auras should I be running before I get all the aura nodes? Which ones take priority? I imagine discipline, hatred and 1 blasphemy?
Use hatred and warlords mark

Use assassins mark with a cwdt BV coh setup

No discipline
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
How do you deal with reflect maps mod? I'm completely rekt all the time. Using vaal pact but doesn't seem effective to me.
I noticed you primarily play on Standard.

Which brings me to ask - How well does this work on temp leagues? Is there a hindrance in not having legacy items?

And have you seen the Shadow variant of this build on their forums? Any big differences there?
"
hisokasp 님이 작성:
How do you deal with reflect maps mod? I'm completely rekt all the time. Using vaal pact but doesn't seem effective to me.

You don't play physical reflect maps.

If you really want to, you'll have to use elemental spells instead of Ek/Bf, which means recoloring your chest. I keep personally have a 2nd Shavs with colors for ele setup, but even then, I mostly reroll the maps.
"
You don't play physical reflect maps.

If you really want to, you'll have to use elemental spells instead of Ek/Bf, which means recoloring your chest. I keep personally have a 2nd Shavs with colors for ele setup, but even then, I mostly reroll the maps.

That's wrong, Phys to Lightning will literally let you do any phys reflect map in the game. I'll make a video later once I roll a decent map

"
I noticed you primarily play on Standard.

Which brings me to ask - How well does this work on temp leagues? Is there a hindrance in not having legacy items?

And have you seen the Shadow variant of this build on their forums? Any big differences there?

There's practically no hindrance except maybe for Core Malachai/Uber Atziri, everything else will be exactly the same with the same flask setup minus legacy surgeons (still use it though in temp leagues)

If you look at my gear I'm using a legacy amulet with 51% crit multi vs the attainable 38%, not that big of a difference really.

The biggest exception is Headhunter which might be harder/easier to obtain depending on your situation.

This build cannot work as a Shadow due to several reasons, you lose 2 skill points without the ascendancy passive nodes, and you also don't gain 1.5% global leech that the berzerker offers.

Also, you don't really benefit from having 3% base crit as opposed to 1%, sure you don't have to invest in crit, but all it really does is let you drop an increase crit strikes gem for a DPS gem (which is sort of the same as the Berzerkers 10% more damage dealt)
SwordDivine 님이 2016. 4. 3. 오후 4:36:08에 마지막으로 편집
Is controlled destruction worth using over crit damage? It's definitely higher tooltip but I'm not sure its worth losing crit cap on cyclone...
CD doesn't affect cyclone - CD does more damage than ICD under several conditions

a) you're not crit capped

b) You're not running assassins Mark

and c) you have over 500+ Crit Multiplier which is incredibly unlikely

ICD does way more damage in practically every scenario even without Assassins Mark thanks to how high our crit chance is.

Also added a new video

can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ndjsA65kwM&feature=youtu.be

Reflect video on the way
SwordDivine 님이 2016. 4. 3. 오후 5:15:28에 마지막으로 편집
"
mindfreakk 님이 작성:
"
JakeAlmighty 님이 작성:
"
mindfreakk 님이 작성:
1800 Chromes later, still can't get 4 green sockets :/

damn :/

my perandus 6l shav took over 2500, but I've been running really hot on chroming a bunch in standard. (before I vaal them)

4-5 GGGGBBs on different shavs within 1k chromes

Are you using Vorici's 2 Green sockets ?

EDIT: Fuck me, now I need to 6 link it :/

Around 1960 chromes were used...

yes, always vorici 2g option.

also - the new aura setup that I have been testing.

REQUIRES two level 4 Enlighten gems + some modifications to tree to have the mana to cast left over. With level 5 Enlighten gems becomes much easier. (I'm working on +1 gem boot in Standard atm) With Discipline Empowered it is actually more ES than before even if you drop ES nodes in tree to make it function due to lacking perfect gear. (with Emp5 and Enl5 will get much stronger)

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보