[2.4] Stag's Bloody Boner ||Cheap Bm Srs || Atziri & HC viable || Budget Lab Run video, Atziri Video

up
up
OK so i started this build as scion necromancer guardian and i really didn't like the damage, doing atziri was hard and red maps were just pain. than i switched to witch necromancer in 2.3 and its so much more damage and way better than scion version, witch necromancer gives you 105% increased minion damage and and 52% increase cast speed(with flesh offering and any aura active) that all just from witch ascendancy. And what scion necromancer guardian gives you? around 22% cast speed a some other perks like 4% phys dmg reduction and some bonus to allies other than that no minion damage bonus. witch necromancer is much more better choice than going scion
"
Deathrakhi 님이 작성:
OK so i started this build as scion necromancer guardian and i really didn't like the damage, doing atziri was hard and red maps were just pain. than i switched to witch necromancer in 2.3 and its so much more damage and way better than scion version, witch necromancer gives you 105% increased minion damage and and 52% increase cast speed(with flesh offering and any aura active) that all just from witch ascendancy. And what scion necromancer guardian gives you? around 22% cast speed a some other perks like 4% phys dmg reduction and some bonus to allies other than that no minion damage bonus. witch necromancer is much more better choice than going scion

yeah I think in 2.3 necro is a fair bit better as an option (as i stated in the 2.3 update part but i've reworded it to make it clearer). Having said that Ascendant is still a fine option. You also forget that Ascendant gets 4 more skill points which can be soul of steel or 20% hp - which is why I think it's more flexible and the dps is still fine once you get a few gem levels. 4%dr combined with another 4 from soul of steel (the additional 4 points you get) makes a large difference in later levels, especially since it's always "on". I think the highest maps i did that league was 13 or 14 and the damage was fine, I didn't have a 6l or a +3 staff at that point.

If it were my first char in a league i'd go ascendant, second i'd go necro or guardian. Guardian would provide a shitload of defence in terms of block and the regen.

The flexibility of this tree means you can start from templar, witch, scion, mara or duelist.

side by side:

Ascendant: 4 skill points, 4%dr, 15% increased dmg, 2% cast/corpse, 3% block, purge of status ailments + curses/5sec, 12% cast speed, Conduit

Necro: 30% duration, 10% minion life, offerings affect you, 105 minion dmg, 8% cast speed, 5%cast/attack speed + 10% damage + 20% allres with an aura

Guardian: 7% block, 50% block/5seconds, 30% hp /5seconds, purge/5seconds, 25% reduced curse effect, warcry is instand + 15% attack move cast speed, No charge gain around you, conduit, a bunch of armour + regen + es

necro damage, ascendant flexibility, guardian tank

Thanks for your response.
Stags

Can you try out the Council gloves please? I'd like to see how they go with the build :)
up
up
up
up
up
up

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보