[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Nice build! Looks like you know what you doing.

Only 2 questions:

1. How do you reccomend to use it in SC?
2. Is it viable to farm Shaper?

Best Regards
Using this build, working my way to shaper on SC Essence. Minotaur and Hydra down, 1 death each. :]

My only change is i've pulled clear mind out of the rotation and replaced it with another rare gem, and set up warlords mark to blasphemy instead of using a second BV with CoH. I find it works a whole lot better staying at max endurance charges. Going to respec away from power charges for the moment until I can get a pair of skyforth boots.

Am I correct in understanding that the order one should acquire flasks is Rumis>Vinktar>Taste?

Maybe I missed it, but this information is a bit obscure in the build.

Maybe add something like...

-Flask Acquisiton Order-
1) Rumi's
2) Vinktar (20% phys to light version)
3) Taste

Also, it'd be great to have a small section that goes over Vinktar. I understand that I need to use Phys to Light if I have the cheap one, but that contradicts the advice to get the Vinktar before a 6L. I can afford the 20% phys to light Vinktar, but how much better is that than the one that adds flat Light damage. And since it adds Light damage to ATTACKS, does it actually add any to BV?

For such a pricey item, it would be great to have a mini-guide on Vinktar, within the main guide. I feel as if it's glossed over and, as moderately experienced player, I was confused. Aside from that the guide and the build have been great, thanks very much.
MackBolan42 님이 2016. 9. 17. 오전 1:47:57에 마지막으로 편집
Main setup
4L: Blade vortex, Spell echo, controlled destruction, increased AoE

Curse setup
4L: Blade vortex, Curse on hit, Warlord's mark, Power charge on critical

so, you use two seperate blade vortex gems and have them linked in two different links??... I'm confused..
"
wow1929 님이 작성:
Main setup
4L: Blade vortex, Spell echo, controlled destruction, increased AoE

Curse setup
4L: Blade vortex, Curse on hit, Warlord's mark, Power charge on critical

so, you use two seperate blade vortex gems and have them linked in two different links??... I'm confused..

Yes, it's exactly what OP said 1st is your mine BV this one is used to kill stuff and 2nd one is to generate power charges and endurance charges (with warlord's), this 2nd one you use like every 5-10s.
The build works great currently lvl 90 EHC, had a couple of close calls in the beginning because of the missing gear but i made it.

My gear so far :

스포일러

the first item i bought was the white 6 link and i used a essence on it worked out great. After that i got taste of hate and found rumis quickly after that. Still missing the vinktar flask but i will get it soon just spend all my money. I bought essence worm and divinarius as well but i recommend getting essence worm quickly because it makes the mom situation so much better and can safe your life.
The rares i have are all self found or crafted. In my opinion this build is a very good league starter build that should eventually move to a ES build.
"
IceDead 님이 작성:
The build works great currently lvl 90 EHC, had a couple of close calls in the beginning because of the missing gear but i made it.

My gear so far :

스포일러

the first item i bought was the white 6 link and i used a essence on it worked out great. After that i got taste of hate and found rumis quickly after that. Still missing the vinktar flask but i will get it soon just spend all my money. I bought essence worm and divinarius as well but i recommend getting essence worm quickly because it makes the mom situation so much better and can safe your life.
The rares i have are all self found or crafted. In my opinion this build is a very good league starter build that should eventually move to a ES build.

How do you manage to leech enough hp? I wouldnt be able to do it with out Vinktar since the leech from Warlords Mark is very little.

I was also wondering if i should sell my 5l carcass jack to buy a white 6L, would the extra gem boost my dps higher than the carcass boost? Or should i just aim for the Taste of Hate first?
JerryVoy 님이 2016. 9. 17. 오전 6:04:47에 마지막으로 편집
How come you don't use Blasphemy to spread your curses? I find it a bit clunky to have two Blade Vortex running at the same time, one for curses and the other for damage. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? :P

Thanks!
"
JerryVoy 님이 작성:
"
IceDead 님이 작성:

My gear so far :

스포일러

How do you manage to leech enough hp? I wouldnt be able to do it with out Vinktar since the leech from Warlords Mark is very little.

I was also wondering if i should sell my 5l carcass jack to buy a white 6L, would the extra gem boost my dps higher than the carcass boost? Or should i just aim for the Taste of Hate first?

The leech works out for me because i don't use vaal pact right now and that allows me to keep the life reg, on top of that the defence i have is rly strong with flask up 90% phys dmg reduction and MOM takes 30% of that anyway and taste converts another 20% to cold. But they have to hit me first my evasion is at 30% chance to evade, 58% chance to block if tempest shield is up another 2% + spellbock chance from rumis.
I would go for taste of haste the 6link does not boost that dmg to high in terms of pure dps but you will notice a difference.

And Blashemy will destroy your manapool if you use essence worm and your mana pool is to important for that you can count it as HP with MOM. I understand if you wanna use it because the build is fastplay use your flask all the time gogogogogo and you have a lot of stuff to look out for at the same time not everybody will like that. One advice i have is get the BV mtx and you can see if you have your curse bv up.

Started last night and just hit 25. After plugging the level 82 build into the offline planner I dont understand where my damage is going to come from. First time playing Blade Vortex but if I understand correctly it is considered a spell. However, I would only have 30% increased Spell Damage and 50% increased AoE Damage from passives. Also you are picking up spell crit stuff while also using controlled destruction. Wouldnt they just cancel each other out? I just dont understand how only 80% increased damage could kill anything.
IGN: DabrixRN

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보