[3.8] What a Shocking Tri-Element Trapper! [Fire/Ice Trap build][UberAtziri/Shaper Video]

Thanks!

One other thing: I don't really use the bear trap much, but I'm too in love with the power charges to drop the JoA. Have you ever thought about putting a move skill/second survival there instead?
"
ashen2 님이 작성:
Thanks!

One other thing: I don't really use the bear trap much, but I'm too in love with the power charges to drop the JoA. Have you ever thought about putting a move skill/second survival there instead?

I kind of agree with this guy, the bear trap doesn't seem to have a place in the rotation and you can use shield charge with fortify for movement and solid defense
"
nickscolari 님이 작성:
"
ashen2 님이 작성:
Thanks!

I kind of agree with this guy, the bear trap doesn't seem to have a place in the rotation and you can use shield charge with fortify for movement and solid defense

Eh, I'm not sure. The Bear Trap is really nice to have for culling and I gave it an extra punch with those links since it does have quite a nice burst damage still that you can use if your Fire Trap runs out of charges.

But you can of course just put in a 2-link movement/survival skill in there, if you like! I'd say to still keep the culling, however.

Whats the main crit chance source that make Increased Critical Damage Support viable?
Passives+divinarius dont look like enough crit chance?
"
Student_Kutuzov 님이 작성:
Whats the main crit chance source that make Increased Critical Damage Support viable?

Constantly having full Power Charges and, well, those that you listed. I guess you could also go Increased Crit Chance with Fire Trap, but I'm not sure if that will increase or lower your dps with single-targets.
"
MrMoho 님이 작성:
"
Student_Kutuzov 님이 작성:

Constantly having full Power Charges and, well, those that you listed. I guess you could also go Increased Crit Chance with Fire Trap, but I'm not sure if that will increase or lower your dps with single-targets.

Totally forgot about Power Charges, thanks :)
Hitting lvl70 today and was wondering about dexterity requirements for equipment and gems:
I dont like being dependent on dexterity on my items, is it ok to take one Alacrity node and forget about Dex on items?

Btw does Fingerless Silk Gloves' spell damage bonus work good for this build? Same for Opal Rings with their Elemental damage bonus
Student_Kutuzov 님이 2017. 1. 4. 오후 5:48:06에 마지막으로 편집
"
Student_Kutuzov 님이 작성:
Hitting lvl70 today and was wondering about dexterity requirements for equipment and gems:
I dont like being dependent on dexterity on my items, is it ok to take one Alacrity node and forget about Dex on items?

Btw does Fingerless Silk Gloves' spell damage bonus work good for this build? Same for Opal Rings with their Elemental damage bonus

Sure, that should be no problem. I prefer to simply get two or three items with lots of Dex, but it's your preference.

With the gloves, it's going to be hard to get those 4 Green Sockets into (unless you have them in your Helmet). Be careful, however, the extra Spell Damage will get removed if you put a lab enchantment onto them. Otherwise, they are, indeed, quite nice!

The Opal Rings are also great way to boost Damage, if you get your resis full with them, that is. Getting good once of those may be pretty darn expensive, however.
MrMoho 님이 2017. 1. 4. 오후 6:09:08에 마지막으로 편집
Hi, i having fun with your build atm, i try to figure out what you will drop if i would go fore Blasting Cascade.
"
n07h1n9 님이 작성:
Hi, i having fun with your build atm, i try to figure out what you will drop if i would go fore Blasting Cascade.

Hm, probably Arcane Focus (the ES nodes by the Witch) and a Jewel slot. Other scattered nodes you can drop as well/instead are the 4% life and 6% Mana one that doesn't connect anything, a wild small life node here and there and maybe even lay off Doomcast until you get to level 80-90.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보