[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

so a 6l staff with +3 and blood magic craft from vagan and a kaoms would be the ultimate sep up for the gear right?
"
RockoCA 님이 작성:
so a 6l staff with +3 and blood magic craft from vagan and a kaoms would be the ultimate sep up for the gear right?

Damage wise yes but you would gimp your movement completly. I would stick to 1h + shield.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
KikosLive 님이 2017. 4. 1. 오전 8:44:03에 마지막으로 편집
Thx for the build. playing the build in LSC.
My resistance is capped so wondering which helmet is the best that I should try to enchanted

Hrimnor's Resolve for 40$ increased fire damage
Asenath's Mark for 15% cast speed and attack speeed
Doedre's Scorn for 20% increased elemental damage and 40% increased damage
Devoto's Devotion for 20% attack speed and 16% movement speed (sick!) and some nice dex
Voll's Vision for 12% hp and 100hp reg per sec

kinda not that low budget
The Gull for Shrine
The Vertex for +1 level curse

Heretic's Veil for +1 level curse, level 22 blasphemy and mana reserved
(95->84% mana reserved -> no more Covenant maybe??
or get Sovereignty too and BOOM! 69% mana reserved!)

what's your opinion? :)
superluffy 님이 2017. 4. 1. 오후 1:04:07에 마지막으로 편집
"
superluffy 님이 작성:
Thx for the build. playing the build in LSC.
My resistance is capped so wondering which helmet is the best that I should try to enchanted

Hrimnor's Resolve for 40$ increased fire damage
Asenath's Mark for 15% cast speed and attack speeed
Doedre's Scorn for 20% increased elemental damage and 40% increased damage
Devoto's Devotion for 20% attack speed and 16% movement speed (sick!) and some nice dex
Voll's Vision for 12% hp and 100hp reg per sec

kinda not that low budget
The Gull for Shrine
The Vertex for +1 level curse

Heretic's Veil for +1 level curse, level 22 blasphemy and mana reserved
(95->84% mana reserved -> no more Covenant maybe??
or get Sovereignty too and BOOM! 69% mana reserved!)

what's your opinion? :)

I would go for volls. But they are all fine, really up to your preference.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
-
Ezanne 님이 2022. 8. 6. 오전 2:43:12에 마지막으로 편집
hey kikos, it looks like you're messing with dual consuming dark and lavianga's instead of the covenant? how's it going? is it really necessary to replace the convenant with a rare chest + lavianga's if you dual wield consuming dark?

what auras can you run if you're relying on lavianga's + mana pool to use mines? wouldn't long boss fights be really bad, since you'd run out of lavianga's charges and then not be able to do anything?

also, if lavianga's fixes the mana problems, couldn't you make an ES version instead of life, using CI and ZO?
스포일러

How can I take this to next level? Build is in my profile...I'm crit assassin....dmg is fine...its life and survivability. Need life on boots and helm and get curse from ammy? Seems like to take it any further it will be super spendy.

Currntly like 4.6k life at lvl 84...not enough imo...feels bad man
crowdog 님이 2017. 4. 5. 오전 12:47:58에 마지막으로 편집
"
Ezanne 님이 작성:
I'm trying out a non-crit tri-curse version of the build with enfeeble + temp chains linked to blasphemy and then Flammability on orb of storms. I personally do not mind using Orb of Storms frequently, a lot of trash mobs don't even require me to use it so i don't have to recast Orb of Storms near every pack.

Currently not having any damage issues, but judging by some of the posts in this thread i think my joyride will be cut short at tier 10+ maps, since i'm sitting at only 2.4k avg dmg in hideout. Even reaching level 85 was quite an accomplishment for me and i've never been to maps that high before. Though i am fairly certain that if my build can't clear maps 8 levels below me then i screwed up bad lol

When you are full crit with a 6l + Helmet enchantment your dmg will go way higher. You shouldnt have any problems with everything lower t15. You shouldnt compare your level to the map level. GGG even renamed it to tier 1-15 because people thought they would suck if they cant clear a lvl 80 map while being lvl 85 themselves. Try to get 6l + helmet enchant and everything should be alright. (didn't check your gear, maybe u already got one of those but I guess not. I also had like 2.5k with my 5l.)

"
Vizer0 님이 작성:
hey kikos, it looks like you're messing with dual consuming dark and lavianga's instead of the covenant? how's it going? is it really necessary to replace the convenant with a rare chest + lavianga's if you dual wield consuming dark?

what auras can you run if you're relying on lavianga's + mana pool to use mines? wouldn't long boss fights be really bad, since you'd run out of lavianga's charges and then not be able to do anything?

also, if lavianga's fixes the mana problems, couldn't you make an ES version instead of life, using CI and ZO?

Sorry I don't know where u got this from but I didn't really experiment with consuming dark myself, I know that dual CD can skyrocket your damage but at the same time you lose a lot of survivability + you gimp your movement.I once thought that Lavianga's is good but it actually isnt since the no mana cost effect is only up while you are filling up your mana. As soon as its full the effect is gone. The flask is pretty bad imo. I played this league first time FNM with blood magic and it felt really good.

"
crowdog 님이 작성:
스포일러

How can I take this to next level? Build is in my profile...I'm crit assassin....dmg is fine...its life and survivability. Need life on boots and helm and get curse from ammy? Seems like to take it any further it will be super spendy.

Currntly like 4.6k life at lvl 84...not enough imo...feels bad man

You can get 29% life in tree. Get the devotion cluster + the last mana/life node + the 1 life node you didnt take at witch tree. Maybe sacrifice some dmg for that. Since you are assassin you dont need all the crit nodes I think. ES is not ideal since everytime you use FNM ES won't replenish but still having that 2k ES as an extra layer of defense felt really good. So yes I'd recommend a shield with tons of ES and probably a helmet with ES would be nice as well. But devoto's is also really good, hard to tell. However get the life you are missing in the tree.
One way to solve ES regen problem is to use Vaal Clarity. With 17 second duration at max level, you can sustain it throughout the whole run..
How come we don't do the chain reaction ascendancy?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보