[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"4L Setup: Orb of Storms - Culling Strike - Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness"

why u play it like that?

sorry for that stupid question
"
Pertys 님이 작성:
"4L Setup: Orb of Storms - Culling Strike - Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness"

why u play it like that?

sorry for that stupid question

That's a CoH setup for bossing, usually for T16+ but if you lack dps while leveling or something then you can do that as well for bosses
Does anyone have a tip how much EDPS my claw needs to make good damage?
"
_0815_ 님이 작성:
Does anyone have a tip how much EDPS my claw needs to make good damage?

Covered in the guide.

Your first claw should be dual ele dmg and have the crit + attack speed rolls (or at least attack speed and able to craft crit yourself).

They should be very cheap to get like a T1-T2 lightning and then T1-T2 fire or cold. You should eventually get at least 300 EDPS, 350+ would be incredibly good.
working well on harbinger, i suggest dropping the extra life flask for a wise oak try to get lightning or cold res as your lowest for the extra damage.
"
RukhDjinn 님이 작성:
working well on harbinger, i suggest dropping the extra life flask for a wise oak try to get lightning or cold res as your lowest for the extra damage.

isn't it highest, no?

Unless wiki is outdated, lowest is reduced damage taken and highest is penetration.

wise oak wiki
Enjoying the build so far. thanks :D
Claw eDPS about ~320. Triple ele claw can get really expensive.

Recorded U-lab run at level 91 with this build on hsc
Just wanted to thank goofy for this build. Currently trying this build as my last character for this league and it has been fun! - just finished Act 10 so I'm in the process of gearing up/mapping now.

At the moment I'm using:

Can't wait to upgrade all my gems and gear up so I can facetank T16 and Shaper soon :D

How this build would work in upcoming races? A lot of items will drop shouldnt be that hard to get needed items?
"
arlen2015 님이 작성:
How this build would work in upcoming races? A lot of items will drop shouldnt be that hard to get needed items?

I don't have much experience with races but I would assume it depends on the race.

Certain items will be a lot more difficult to obtain or find yourself. Obviously you don't need top end gear so the "basics" should probably be pretty fine.

That being said if you get some bad luck and just can't seem to find any sort of decent weapon or something it could ruin the whole thing.

My guess would be its not bad, but probably not the best.

Hope that helps.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보