[2.6] The Devourer of Souls - A Soulthirst Build

ok got it, but how can i fix my dps? i have 1,7k dps with blade furry.

your blade flurry tool tip dps actually rises with charges, the screen shot that the author had was when he had frenzy charges and power charges
3.4 boss carry https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2061732
"
OverHeadSM 님이 작성:
ok got it, but how can i fix my dps? i have 1,7k dps with blade furry.

the damage on the tool tip is Average Damage not DPS. when you have a good amount of souls look at your APS and multiply your Damage per Use / Avarage Damage with the Attacks per second to get a rough estimation of your DPS.
Can you go more in depth on levelling? like adding any useful uniques to use whilst levelling, optimal passive progression etc?

"
Rivanex 님이 작성:
Can you go more in depth on levelling? like adding any useful uniques to use whilst levelling, optimal passive progression etc?

for leveling, just use the regular leveling uniques. Goldrim. wanderlust. maybe a meganords.
for the passive tree. just follow the main path of atribute nodes and grab the nodes when you pass by them.
Hello have you ever considered Zerphi's Last Breath in this build ? Maybe its just too much and not needed I don't know..
Zerphi's would be very nice, unfortunately this build optimally only uses one flask. It can't be Zerphi's which ahs a 10 second duration, whereas saturated sanctified mana flask has a 21 second duration.

I planned out a scion build similar to yours that I'm leveling at the moment. It uses the Kingmaker axe and a Kaom's, with all 3 AoE clusters on the tree, static strike and herald of ash-increased aoe. Plan is to go Elementalist and Pathfinder for the total 8% reduced elemental damage taken (phys is covered by soulthirst), status effect dodge chance, and elemental conflux. I'll be using Kaom's Heart/Roots + Shackles of the Wretched with a max curse efficiency temp chains to give a 41 second mana flask. I've been using a Berek's Respite on another build and it seems like the prolif on kill helps clear a little bit but it's hard to tell. Not as good as normal prolif. Unfortunately with both Kaom's items my character is a little slot starved.
SasquatchBrah 님이 2017. 3. 19. 오전 12:02:16에 마지막으로 편집
"
SasquatchBrah 님이 작성:
Zerphi's would be very nice, unfortunately this build optimally only uses one flask. It can't be Zerphi's which ahs a 10 second duration, whereas saturated sanctified mana flask has a 21 second duration.

I planned out a scion build similar to yours that I'm leveling at the moment. It uses the Kingmaker axe and a Kaom's, with all 3 AoE clusters on the tree, static strike and herald of ash-increased aoe. Plan is to go Elementalist and Pathfinder for the total 8% reduced elemental damage taken (phys is covered by soulthirst), status effect dodge chance, and elemental conflux. I'll be using Kaom's Heart/Roots + Shackles of the Wretched with a max curse efficiency temp chains to give a 41 second mana flask. I've been using a Berek's Respite on another build and it seems like the prolif on kill helps clear a little bit but it's hard to tell. Not as good as normal prolif. Unfortunately with both Kaom's items my character is a little slot starved.

Yea, using only 1 flask is the ideal.
i was also thinking about using the newly buffed Kingmaker in the Legacy version of this Build.
As a player that doesn't have a lot of time to play, I tend to play parts of new 4month leagues and take a break again. What I'm saying is, that I don't really build up a big knowledge base. I understand how things work etc. but when it comes to knowing what gear for a build like this, it's difficult.

You've specified about 4/5 uniques to use, but what do we use in the mean time?

Obviously uniques can't be replicated completely via rares, so I'm stuck at 36 ish with blade flurry wondering wtf to get on gear to boost my damage as I won't hit 50+ for a while (not the quickest).

As it stands my tooltip dps is about 200, and it's getting through packs quite easily, but I'm reaching the end of norm with near to 15% resists and shitty links.

TL;DR Maybe a bit more depth on gear options until uniques are available would be nice :)

Sorry for long post, but it's the best way to describe my predicament and show my problem.
"
Rivanex 님이 작성:
As a player that doesn't have a lot of time to play, I tend to play parts of new 4month leagues and take a break again. What I'm saying is, that I don't really build up a big knowledge base. I understand how things work etc. but when it comes to knowing what gear for a build like this, it's difficult.

You've specified about 4/5 uniques to use, but what do we use in the mean time?

Obviously uniques can't be replicated completely via rares, so I'm stuck at 36 ish with blade flurry wondering wtf to get on gear to boost my damage as I won't hit 50+ for a while (not the quickest).

As it stands my tooltip dps is about 200, and it's getting through packs quite easily, but I'm reaching the end of norm with near to 15% resists and shitty links.

TL;DR Maybe a bit more depth on gear options until uniques are available would be nice :)

Sorry for long post, but it's the best way to describe my predicament and show my problem.

yea... i will add a few leveling uniques to the leveling section and in the mean time, just use some rares. Res capping while leveling is not that importend. expect if your playing HC ofc. i leveled this build in legacy now (lvl 77 atm). with negative ~40 to all res while leveling.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보