[2.6] The Devourer of Souls - A Soulthirst Build

So I've got this build running right now on Standard, because it looked interesting. I haven't done any Ascendancy stuff yet, mostly because I'm halfway through a level and it's so god damned slow, but I really like the mobility in this build (I use Whirling Blades & Leap Slam a lot, though I should prob pick one and stick to it).

Currently wondering, are there any uniques or "perfect" glove/boot picks you think would crank this build up? Would Crit on Maligaro's Virtuosity help in any way? Just stick with the +Quant stuff? Obviously I'm not hurting much for Res or anything. Just go straight +Phys? Looking for ideas.

Here's my current gear loadout:

"
Askren25 님이 작성:
So I've got this build running right now on Standard, because it looked interesting. I haven't done any Ascendancy stuff yet, mostly because I'm halfway through a level and it's so god damned slow, but I really like the mobility in this build (I use Whirling Blades & Leap Slam a lot, though I should prob pick one and stick to it).

Currently wondering, are there any uniques or "perfect" glove/boot picks you think would crank this build up? Would Crit on Maligaro's Virtuosity help in any way? Just stick with the +Quant stuff? Obviously I'm not hurting much for Res or anything. Just go straight +Phys? Looking for ideas.

Here's my current gear loadout:

if would go for as much flat phys and life as possible.
since without the boots + gloves slot. res capping is VERY difficult.
maligaro's would help, but i had those gloves laying around im my stash so i just equiped them. they give some nice damage and life.
and btw how much life do you have? 3k-ish? the iiq gear is not worth it on this build imo
3.2k Life, yeah. I just happened to have the IIQ/IIR stuff equipped from the last time I played the character (since I didn't want to level a new one), so I kept it. I can easily swap it out. I'm well over res-capped, so basically the boots & gloves are free slots.
"
Askren25 님이 작성:
3.2k Life, yeah. I just happened to have the IIQ/IIR stuff equipped from the last time I played the character (since I didn't want to level a new one), so I kept it. I can easily swap it out. I'm well over res-capped, so basically the boots & gloves are free slots.

ok. 3.2k life is low. even for this build. i would suggest changingto proper gear.
So I respecced into this build on Standard, and mapping feels okay. Bosses are... really bad. I feel like I have 0 dps and squishy as fuck (partly due to abyssus). I don't get how you do guardians with like 200k dps, or less.

Gear:
스포일러
Fire309 님이 2017. 5. 7. 오후 12:22:27에 마지막으로 편집
"
Fire309 님이 작성:
So I respecced into this build on Standard, and mapping feels okay. Bosses are... really bad. I feel like I have 0 dps and squishy as fuck (partly due to abyssus). I don't get how you do guardians with like 200k dps, or less.

Gear:
스포일러

well... with this build it is be at full life or be dead. and looking at your gear, i do not understand why you feel like you have 0 dps. for the Guardians, you can evade nearly all the damage by positioning correctly, the fights are not all about your DPS. the Guardians are very hard, since this build is very momentum based.
Have you tried this build out with choir of the storm or any of the items that scale from your uncapped resists? It seems like that kind of thing would be broken.
"
Zefernaire 님이 작성:
Have you tried this build out with choir of the storm or any of the items that scale from your uncapped resists? It seems like that kind of thing would be broken.

yes i did, try choir of the storm. it is great for mapping, but bad for boss kills.
ill include it in the update that i will make after legacy ends.
PhilMonster 님이 2017. 5. 11. 오전 9:59:47에 마지막으로 편집
I just leveled this build to 73, and honestly, your build is amazing. I had to tweak it a bit to make it hit the entire screen though ;)
"
Zefernaire 님이 작성:
I just leveled this build to 73, and honestly, your build is amazing. I had to tweak it a bit to make it hit the entire screen though ;)

cool! nice to see that you like the Build :D

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보