3.0 | Ascendant | COSPRIS DISCHARGE | HSC | VERY FAST AND EASY | KINDA EXPENSIVE

Ok just another update/question

got the helm enchant, my single target dps doesn't seem much better, do i really need pcoc in my 6l? Other than that it's pretty solid all around at lvl 86. going to invest future points into life though since im at 5.2k and die too often. Goign to upgrade my rings now since i literally don't need any res or dex on them

스포일러

30+ MERCILESS LABS DRY OF LEECH ENCHANT ON BOOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Brinstar4 님이 2017. 8. 23. 오후 7:39:24에 마지막으로 편집
"
Brinstar4 님이 작성:

got the helm enchant, my single target dps doesn't seem much better, do i really need pcoc in my 6l? Other than that it's pretty solid all around at lvl 86. going to invest future points into life though since im at 5.2k and die too often. Goign to upgrade my rings now since i literally don't need any res or dex on them

스포일러

Well you're using vinktar without a grounding flask... might be why you're dying.
Also, fortify will make you much more tanky if you can fit it in your links.
And the obvious: run an instant life flask.

For damage: Controlled destruction on your Malice isn't ideal. Elemental Focus is a similar damage boost, but maintains the crit, which in turn has your discharge generating more power charges to keep the cycle going. Also, swap Concentrated effect for bosses. With 2 Discharge gems, you can probably run it full time in the weapon.
"
Icaros 님이 작성:
"
Brinstar4 님이 작성:

스포일러

Well you're using vinktar without a grounding flask... might be why you're dying.
Also, fortify will make you much more tanky if you can fit it in your links.
And the obvious: run an instant life flask.

For damage: Controlled destruction on your Malice isn't ideal. Elemental Focus is a similar damage boost, but maintains the crit, which in turn has your discharge generating more power charges to keep the cycle going. Also, swap Concentrated effect for bosses. With 2 Discharge gems, you can probably run it full time in the weapon.
The problem with ele focus is you can't use herald of ice then. it WOULD be better for single target for sure. and omfg i'm stupid with the vinktar thing no wonder i die so easily, however the bboss in mud geyser still 1 hits me so i have to just totally avoid him with 5.2k hp
Brinstar4 님이 2017. 8. 23. 오후 9:01:45에 마지막으로 편집
well take out PCOC n use firestorm instead. Cyclone isn't ur main source of charge generation it should be firestorm cuz it has much more crit change n its alot more consistent. Also don't map with ele focus just go with inc aoe/crit multi then swap vs boss for Con effect/ele focus. Also make sure to use arcane surge its a nice More multiplier
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil 님이 작성:
well take out PCOC n use firestorm instead. Cyclone isn't ur main source of charge generation it should be firestorm cuz it has much more crit change n its alot more consistent. Also don't map with ele focus just go with inc aoe/crit multi then swap vs boss for Con effect/ele focus. Also make sure to use arcane surge its a nice More multiplier
I'm checking on PoB and with controlled destruction it's 57k dmg, ele focus is 60k (but no herald for clearing) and crit multi is 50.8k. My effective crit chance (with diamond flask) with controlled destruction is 89% with crit damage it's 94%, not much of a change (67.5% and 76.0% without diamond flask). So the downside it pretty irrelevant during the map, and only a little bad during bosses. I'll give firestorm a try though. And where are you using arcane surge in?
with my golem because it has a high mana cost base so i can use a decently high enough arcane surge, also linked with increased duration so i can reach 7 SEC duration arcange surge.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
philophil 님이 2017. 8. 23. 오후 10:35:03에 마지막으로 편집
"
Brinstar4 님이 작성:
I'm checking on PoB and with controlled destruction it's 57k dmg, ele focus is 60k (but no herald for clearing) and crit multi is 50.8k. My effective crit chance (with diamond flask) with controlled destruction is 89% with crit damage it's 94%, not much of a change (67.5% and 76.0% without diamond flask). So the downside it pretty irrelevant during the map, and only a little bad during bosses. I'll give firestorm a try though. And where are you using arcane surge in?

Ele focus on your discharge doesn't negate Herald of Ice. You're critting with Cospri's, which is freezing and starting the chain of shatters anyway.

For arcane surge, I'm currently running Ice Golem - Faster Casting - Culling Strike - Arcane Surge. Cuts a bit of time on boss fights, and you'll be recasting it through maps anyway.

That said, there was an interaction with immortal call which may have been patched. If you link arcane surge with self cast immortal call and increased duration, it would inherit the increased duration per endurance charge from the immortal call. This setup can yield 20+ second arcane surges. Will have to test when I play again.

EDIT: Surge is still inheriting duration. 4 power charges, Immortal Call +increased duration is granting a 23 second surge with low level gems right now.

Icaros 님이 2017. 8. 24. 오전 2:52:26에 마지막으로 편집
The arcane surge thing helps out
! Ele focus, i guess you CAN get hoi to proc but barely, when i don't use it 1 hit explodes packs but with it it barely does anything . I'm just gonna use this for everything
also pls use the right boots for this build

"
philophil 님이 작성:
also pls use the right boots for this build

ur build is crazy and very different im amazed it works

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보