[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
aphaoooo 님이 작성:

Cant find Legacy Body Armour + in shop. Well i think it was from supporter pack then ? Is there any way to purchase old supporter pack mtx things ?

Legacy body armour is part of the legacy support pack which is no longer on sale.

You can write an email to support@grindinggear.com and try your luck there.
"
Run Enfeeble curse and drop Flammability. It will greatly improve your survivability for Uber lab. You just need Enfeeble to be level 13.

Take note on the Knockback rolled on the Basalt flask. I use this flask specifically to push Argus to the wall so that he won't be able to hit my character.

If you have Lion's Roar, that will be perfect for Argus.

And as you already know, linking Fortify to Cyclone helps greatly. So you can definitely stick to that. :)

Thanks for your tips! I played a bit more careful, used the Knockback Basalt Flask and got those 3 precious points. It definitely felt easier and more smooth using perma Fortify.

How is possible to use flamm+anger+ash when we use impresence+wrath?I'm mean...that isn't mana enough
"
MrHyperion 님이 작성:
How is possible to use flamm+anger+ash when we use impresence+wrath?I'm mean...that isn't mana enough

We don't use Wrath version of Impresence. We use Flammability version, which makes the curse reserve 0% mana.

This way you will be able to run Anger + Herald of Ash.
Is there anyone that got experience from both builds ? (Scion / Duelist)
I'm intressting to hear the differences you feel :)
I'v just got the axe, and got all the other gear (expect Xoph's Blood), playing SSFSC Abyss.
So wondering if I will start a Scion or Duelist :D

EDIT : Dont care about lab or bosses (got other char's for that), just generally for maps :)
-Nerf
robin_nerf 님이 2018. 1. 13. 오전 7:06:43에 마지막으로 편집
Hey again!

First of all, Sorry if the question has been asked before. But if i can choose between Bronn's 6L and Belly 6L, Which one would be preferred?
"
robin_nerf 님이 작성:
Is there anyone that got experience from both builds ? (Scion / Duelist)
I'm intressting to hear the differences you feel :)
I'v just got the axe, and got all the other gear (expect Xoph's Blood), playing SSFSC Abyss.
So wondering if I will start a Scion or Duelist :D

EDIT : Dont care about lab or bosses (got other char's for that), just generally for maps :)

If uber lab and boss is not a concern, then it boils down to the 20% Culling Strike from Slayer vs 10% on Scion using Ancestral totem.

And also, gender of choice. Slayer is male while Scion is female. :)

"
Valienca 님이 작성:
Hey again!

First of all, Sorry if the question has been asked before. But if i can choose between Bronn's 6L and Belly 6L, Which one would be preferred?

Damage wise, Bronn. If you want to survive better in maps, Belly.

Personally, I will go with Bronn. Since killing things fast feels better for myself.
I died against shaper. Can someone check my gear and make sure its just mechanics and not the gear or something glaring that ive missed? Thanks in advance.

Also i really hate the damage lost for subbing out AFD for fortify its like ~40k and leap slamming sucks too. Im wondering if going Champion instead of slayer is still viable or does the full life leech really do that much.
Kelevradog007 님이 2018. 1. 15. 오후 5:49:03에 마지막으로 편집
"
Kelevradog007 님이 작성:
I died against shaper. Can someone check my gear and make sure its just mechanics and not the gear or something glaring that ive missed? Thanks in advance.

Also i really hate the damage lost for subbing out AFD for fortify its like ~40k and leap slamming sucks too. Im wondering if going Champion instead of slayer is still viable or does the full life leech really do that much.

Slayer is better in survival now because of Vaal Pact changes but you can certainly use Champion for more damage.

For Slayer, you can swap Added Fire with Fortify and you will still do enough damage to kill Shaper.

I would suggest you to run Hatred + Herald of Ash instead of Flammability + Herald of Ash vs Shaper.

You will get more damage because Shaper has 80% reduced curse effect.

Having Lion's Roar will greatly boost your damage too. You can swap ruby flask out for Lion's Roar.

Watcher's Eye that gives Extra Fire damage (do not get the wrong one) will greatly improve your damage too but you will need to run Anger + Herald of Ash as aura.

Get "Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently" for boots enchant.

Get "40% increased Cyclone damage" for helm enchant.

The above recommendations applies to Champion too, if you decide to switch to that.
any tips for easy levelling? it's my first scion character and i hit the floor alot of times.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보