[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 님이 작성:
"
Shaggyhead 님이 작성:

It's extremely hard to get new "mapping" (RRRRBG) gem setup on Bronn's Lithe - 4000 chromes by Vorici Calculator. Carcass Jack is better, but still 1000 chromes.

Just for the reference, "bossing" (RRBBGG) setup is 300 and 30 chromes.

I suggest coloring it 2R2B2G and use tier 3 Vorici in research safe house and pray you get 3 whites on the right spot.

This will enable you to gem swap.

Have not played since Incursion, so missed all juicy Betrayal stuff. Thank you for advice!
Hey man, thanks for this build, I really like the idea! It could use some refresh though. Offering to the serpent is unobtainable in new league, tombfist attack speed is rip too. Any new idea for a BiS for gloves? Just go rare?
In the recommended gears xoph+watcher section, why is there blasphemy next to anger, herald and enlighten?
Thanks in advance
Hi, I'm trying to use this build but I'm running into issues with mana reservation. I don't have much money so I can't afford any crazy shaper gear, but that means that if I try to use Blasphemy+Enfeeble+Flammability+Herald of Ash I'm left with 5% mana, which isn't enough to actually cast Tectonic Slam.

How are you running that setup, which I see you recommended in the post? I bought everything but uhh it doesn't work haha.
I'm new to PoE and was wondering how come the gem setup of cast when damage taken-enduring cry-immortal call-increased duration isn't casting anything. Do I have gem levels wrong, do I cast enduring cry or is there some kind of bug?

Thank you.

*edit* Nvm, found the answer myself on wiki. Silly me.
Jimbo_Slice093 님이 2019. 6. 14. 오후 3:29:01에 마지막으로 편집
"
zhaeed1992 님이 작성:
Hey man, thanks for this build, I really like the idea! It could use some refresh though. Offering to the serpent is unobtainable in new league, tombfist attack speed is rip too. Any new idea for a BiS for gloves? Just go rare?
In the recommended gears xoph+watcher section, why is there blasphemy next to anger, herald and enlighten?
Thanks in advance

Ignore the gems in the gears as you are supposed to look at the gears and not the gems inside there.

I probably should remove all gems when I link gears for reference to avoid confusion.

I forgot to remove Blasphemy in the gems when I linked the gear back then.

Always refer to the gems section and skill trees section for latest update as they are most up-to-date.

"
BestEliseNA 님이 작성:
Hi, I'm trying to use this build but I'm running into issues with mana reservation. I don't have much money so I can't afford any crazy shaper gear, but that means that if I try to use Blasphemy+Enfeeble+Flammability+Herald of Ash I'm left with 5% mana, which isn't enough to actually cast Tectonic Slam.

How are you running that setup, which I see you recommended in the post? I bought everything but uhh it doesn't work haha.

Only run 1 curse with Blasphemy cos you can only have 1 curse active unless you have +1 curse on your gears. For leveling, I recommend dropping Flammability.

Craft -mana on your rings. That will greatly help in your mana pool.
Ah, well, I bought Windscream so I could cast two curses on mobs—I have the Belly of the Beast + Windscream combo. I swapped out Lightning Golem for Enfeeble as you said you did on your guide, which is why I tried that setup haha.

I currently have 30 mana left with 95% reduction, can reduced mana cost of skills actually bring my mana costs down to usage levels with that much?
BestEliseNA 님이 2019. 6. 15. 오전 4:03:29에 마지막으로 편집
"
BestEliseNA 님이 작성:
Ah, well, I bought Windscream so I could cast two curses on mobs—I have the Belly of the Beast + Windscream combo. I swapped out Lightning Golem for Enfeeble as you said you did on your guide, which is why I tried that setup haha.

I currently have 30 mana left with 95% reduction, can reduced mana cost of skills actually bring my mana costs down to usage levels with that much?

If you are running Cyclone, you just need 1 x -mana ring and you will never run out of mana. For Tectonic Slam, you probably need 2 x -mana ring.
I'm having a hard time deciding what to do about my helmet.

I'm running the anger + watchers combo and I have herald in my other red socket, not sure what to do about the last 2 sockets, there isnt enough mana left to do blasphemy + flammability.

I was thinking enlighten + lightning golem but not sure
Running tectonic slam, so x2 -mana rings it is! Thanks!

EDIT: Wait actually, all I see at -4% mana cost reduction rings. Two would be -8%, so wouldn't that only bring the 32 mana cost of tectonic down to 29.44? With my mana pool only being 30 mana with two curse skills + Windscream, that doesn't seem like enough.
BestEliseNA 님이 2019. 6. 15. 오후 11:01:49에 마지막으로 편집
What corruption should we look for on the ngamahu?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보