[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey, thanks for the guide here. I understand that a 6L Ngamahu isn't needed, but I had one 6L drop. Is there anything different I could to maximize having 6 links on it?

Thanks
"
Seanj0 님이 작성:
Hey, thanks for the guide here. I understand that a 6L Ngamahu isn't needed, but I had one 6L drop. Is there anything different I could to maximize having 6 links on it?

Thanks

You can consider playing Molten Strike with it. Replace Fire Penetration with Molten Strike and have a 6L Ancestral Warchief.
The carcass jack description needs an update FYI, it's 50% now, not 20%
Under "Helm / Gloves / Boots" gem setup.. the last one shows blood and sand but says you can replace the 2 int gems with flesh and stone.. do we use blood and sand + flesh and stone? the way its explained you replace 2 gems with 1 gem and that makes zero sense..

Berserk makes no sense.. you dont have no gem to gain rage..
at level 75 you want us to change our starting point in the passive skill tree.. mind explaining how to do that please?
MrSapient 님이 2020. 4. 27. 오후 3:01:49에 마지막으로 편집
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Stone

Scion Ascendancy lets you change starting point.

His 6L has rage.
"
Seanj0 님이 작성:

could you explain more on how to do this?

iv done 3 labs.. can i only do this after uber lab?
"
MrSapient 님이 작성:
"
Seanj0 님이 작성:

You have to complete Uber lab before you can choose the starting path.
"
kira1414 님이 작성:
"
MrSapient 님이 작성:
"
Seanj0 님이 작성:

You have to complete Uber lab before you can choose the starting path.

Thank you for your answer... iv never played this class before or completed a uber
"
MrSapient 님이 작성:

Thank you for your answer... iv never played this class before or completed a uber

Use a decoy totem when you attempt Uber lab. Take out Izaro's helpers in phase 1 and 2. Get all dark shrines. All these steps will help to make Izaro fight easier.
thank you very much for this cool guide, it introduced me into this game quite easily and now i am a real fan of poe :)

i get oneshot pretty easily by sirius and have no idea how to improve my build. can u help me pls?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보