[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
TheHolyWoo 님이 작성:
Hey bois!
So is raider and champion still the best option?

Berserker and Raider is better.

You can get Culling strike from Warlord rare gloves and overleech from Soul Tether belt.

"
deepinggiap 님이 작성:
I'm using berserker and Slayer.

that frees up a link in cyclone

Combine with Daresso's Defiance + 1 warcry cluster (jewel or skill tree; not exactly needed if you using second wind in link with) + Enduring cry I have uptime of uber-onslaught pretty much most of the time. thats 40% increase AS and MS, which still lower damage than bron but quite tanky with endurance charge.

Link leap slam with fortify if you want it, picking an entire ascendancy just for perma fortify is not exactly a best choice.

Edit: So i did some comparison. Slayer is a very shitty ascendancy to take. We fully converted to fire so his reflected physical damage is useless. Culling strike can be linked with leap slam. Offering to the serpent is about 1 chaos and has quite good stats. 30 increased AoE if killed recently is useless when other have permanent increased. Pick anything but not slayer!!!!

champion is the best pick out of 3 if you going to relink from duelist

I thinking of pick saboteur blind chance, permanent 30% increase aoe and 8% pen. Pretty good compare what ever duelist has to offer. Man, they sure did killed scion slayer for good.

Edit 2: Culling strike can be linked with warchief/protector in secondary weapon slot. when bosses has 20% health left, press X summon totem and instant kill. less problem with trying to fit it into primary build.

I would get Culling Strike from Warlord rare gloves. It can roll melee + projectile damage too. And it enables all your attacks to cull.

"
deepinggiap 님이 작성:
Blood and Sand node in the duelist area seem like a better investment wise if you can squeeze a single red gem slot into your build. MORE area and 25% increased in Sand stance in exchange a less damage while you get MORE damage and 45% increased damage from the nodes in blood stance. 10% mana reserve and ONE gem slot.

Man, this build is so hard to squeeze gem slot into it.

There is always unset rings. :)
hey, can u check my account, cause I die like hell, idk what I'm doing wrong ty :))
Hi All! What do you think about using Skin of the Lords Simple Robe without respec points on lvl 95 ? The one thing that u need to do is decline the Resolute Technique and u don't need to lose so many points to get Elemental Overload.
"
kira1414 님이 작성:

Berserker and Raider is better.

What in this case should be with skills if they are taken from the Dualist branch?
"
Trollingers 님이 작성:
hey, can u check my account, cause I die like hell, idk what I'm doing wrong ty :))

Soul Tether is better than Offering of the Serpent. This way you can use warlord influenced spike gloves with Culling strike + melee physical + projectile damage.

Get 6L on your exploding chest.

Get bubbling divine life flask of staunching.

Replace Lion's Roar (only for end game boss) with Experimental granite flask of warding.

Harvest craft your Corpse Whorl ring:

1. remove a random cold (if it remove the cold resist, repeat again. you can always add the cold resist back later)
2. augment life (if it does not hit T1 life, use remove and add life till you hit t1 life)
3. remove a random defense (this should remove evasion)
4. augment physical

For damnation ring, you can:

1. remove and add life till you hit t1 life

Amulet:
1. craft life on it
2. remove and add life till it hit t1 life
3. remove random caster
4. augment resist of choice

You picked Champion as ascendancy, you can drop Fortify gem on your chest and use Rage.

You are EO but you do not have accuracy on your gears. I recommend sticking to RT till you can get 900 accuracy on your gears.

"
sfpTV 님이 작성:
Hi All! What do you think about using Skin of the Lords Simple Robe without respec points on lvl 95 ? The one thing that u need to do is decline the Resolute Technique and u don't need to lose so many points to get Elemental Overload.

Skin of Lords with EO + right colors is decent but it will never be able to beat a crusader exploding chest. :)

"
sfpTV 님이 작성:

What in this case should be with skills if they are taken from the Dualist branch?

Do you mean what will replace Slayer's culling strike and overleech? If so, Soul Tether belt replaces overleech, warlord influenced gloves with cull can replace culling strike.
"
kira1414 님이 작성:

Do you mean what will replace Slayer's culling strike and overleech? If so, Soul Tether belt replaces overleech, warlord influenced gloves with cull can replace culling strike.

No, i meant if i already have Path of the Duelist and my passive skilltree is going from Duelist point, how can i respec my ascendancy branch to Berserk and Raider ?

I need to change my passive tree allocation?
sfpTV 님이 2020. 7. 7. 오후 3:07:28에 마지막으로 편집
Ty a lot, will try to make spiked gloves with this mods. Is boots with elusive and a tailwind good choice?
"
sfpTV 님이 작성:
"
kira1414 님이 작성:

No, i meant if i already have Path of the Duelist and my passive skilltree is going from Duelist point, how can i respec my ascendancy branch to Berserk and Raider ?

I need to change my passive tree allocation?

To do that, you have to:

1. refund points and spec back and link the tree from Scion starting point
2. refund enough skill points (at least 25 skill points) from the tree till you can unspec the ascendancy.
3. link the skill tree from Heart of the Warrior to maruader starting point
4. spec into path of the maruader
5. refund the skill points that link to scion starting point

"
Trollingers 님이 작성:
Ty a lot, will try to make spiked gloves with this mods. Is boots with elusive and a tailwind good choice?

Only good if you go EO or crit.
"
kira1414 님이 작성:

To do that, you have to:

1. refund points and spec back and link the tree from Scion starting point
2. refund enough skill points (at least 25 skill points) from the tree till you can unspec the ascendancy.
3. link the skill tree from Heart of the Warrior to maruader starting point
4. spec into path of the maruader
5. refund the skill points that link to scion starting point

thx mate, i appreciate your help

i have one more question, if i respec into berserk do i still need Rage Support in my 6L or mb i can swap it with Melee Phys DMG Sup?
sfpTV 님이 2020. 7. 8. 오후 3:05:03에 마지막으로 편집
"
sfpTV 님이 작성:

thx mate, i appreciate your help

i have one more question, if i respec into berserk do i still need Rage Support in my 6L or mb i can swap it with Melee Phys DMG Sup?

You will replace Rage with Melee Physical. :)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보