[3.0] My current Doomfletch TS / Barrage Pathfinder - Guardians / Shaper / Atziri Farmer

"
Harry2016 님이 작성:
can u upload a screen with dps from u TS and Barrage plz?

I can't - I'm testing a different build at the moment.
Is there a non-crit version of TS that works out? Maybe just stacking Elemental damage, shock chance, and using 2 big auras? Want to have the option to do reflect maps on HC.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla 님이 작성:
Is there a non-crit version of TS that works out? Maybe just stacking Elemental damage, shock chance, and using 2 big auras? Want to have the option to do reflect maps on HC.

Afaik many players are playing this buid as Scion aswell. Did you think about playing Scion instead PF?

What would you change from my build? :D Thnx!
"
Carcelero 님이 작성:

1. 10% ele penetration boots enchant from uber lab - it's easy to get, there are only 15 boots enchants - you may use twice enchanted prophecy
2. steel rings with elemental damage - you may multi mod
3. high accuracy mod (350+) on any item: either on gloves or on one ring in your case
4. +2 barrage enchant on helmet
5. balance resists for wise oak, if you didn't do it yet
"
99prosorc 님이 작성:
"
Carcelero 님이 작성:

1. 10% ele penetration boots enchant from uber lab - it's easy to get, there are only 15 boots enchants - you may use twice enchanted prophecy
3. high accuracy mod (350+) on any item: either on gloves or on one ring in your case

What's the point of have all res same number? I've all 75+ with wise oak.
"
Carcelero 님이 작성:
"
99prosorc 님이 작성:
"
Carcelero 님이 작성:

What's the point of have all res same number? I've all 75+ with wise oak.

If you look at the Wise Oak, it gives you both resistance and elemental penetration. If you were running a strictly cold or lightning build, you'd wand cold or lightning (respectively) to be maxed. Since the doomfletch does 100% additional damage as EACH element, you want to have elemental penetration for each one. That's where the Wise Oak shines. When all of your resistances are the same, there are no lowest uncapped value and highest uncapped value. They are all equal, therefore ALL elements get the same buff. The following was taken from the POE wiki. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Wise_Oak

"This flask provides a defensive buff to whichever resistances share the lowest uncapped value, and a penetration buff to whichever resistances share the highest uncapped value. If any or all of your resistances match, they will share benefits. "

Is the Pathfinder version a good idea for someone outside of legacy/standard gear? I have 2x Doomfletch's, Kaom's, +1 arrow Drillneck and a dying sun, working on taste of hate. The jewelery you guys link is insane though.
here's what I got to get started:

Thoughts on Inquis ascendancy? Scion?
DamageIncorporated 님이 2017. 9. 18. 오후 8:22:02에 마지막으로 편집
I'm a foreigner.
I am using Google Translator.

I refer to your build and original build.
I think I made a mistake in the process.
But I do not know what the problem is.
I've seen your build many times, but I do not know.

Please ask for advice.

Character's account name: juju1982
[Removed by Support]
Isaac_GGG 님이 2017. 10. 3. 오후 9:26:15에 마지막으로 편집
Would you be kind and check my characters pastebin to see what i need to improve on my gear?
Kinda wasted alot exalts on gear and still feels meeh ;(

https://pastebin.com/AsB3hhjr

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보